A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Gary Johnson

Is throwing a vote really a bad thing when your vote won't get you want you want in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY
harleymom.com/ftr/fromthemembers/clintonofferedmecocaine.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least throw it to someone worthwhile, he's a LINO.

I mean there are worse things...

Only if you hate trump and clinton equally, which by virtue of voting johnson is false.

>Open borders

He's nothing more than a political puppet who's used to steal votes away from a certain base. This year the Dems will be using him to gain leverage on Trump.

>virtue of voting
What do you mean by this? does this mean that my vote for Gary Johnson would hold no moral standards?

He never said open borders, just that it should be easier to become a citizen. If someone wants to fill in a position that nobody in America wants then we should let an immigrant do it.

>that nobody in America wants

This is never true. There is ALWAYS someone already in America that wants whatever job position is open.

Libertarian-in-name-only

>This is never true.
That's false and you know it. But again, if that turned out to be true then guess fucking what? They won't be getting into America. His position is based purely on the job market and not on some moral obligation to let people in just because.

Hows he on guns?

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

>Supports gun ownership rights. (Aug 2012)
>Laws regarding guns are ineffective. (May 2011)

Less cucked than trump as far as I can tell

But would that mean you'd throw your vote his way? Is it worth taking that risk?

If he can get enough votes then the Libertarian party can get funding for the next election, and if he's high enough in the polls be can participate in the general debates. Even if he doesn't win, a vote can help get us out of the 2 party system.

voting for a open boarders gun grabber? might as well vote for hillary

splitting the gop vote. might as well just hand all elections over to the dems

>Is throwing a vote really a bad thing when your vote won't get you want you want in the first place?
But OP, I WANT better border security and more restrictive immigration reform, and as much as I detest Trump he is running on a platform which guarantees those things.

He is a cuck I was going to vote for him again but after watching some recent videos of him cucking around the yard, I feel ashamed that I did before.

reminder: every vote for not-Trump is a vote for shillary

Shill.

Gary Johnson is a real person who actually cares. He's not perfect, but he's fucking 8.75/10. Compare that to Hillary (2.25/10) and Trump (4/10(7.5*/10 if you like chaos)).
Writing in Gary Johnson you should too in every conceivable way.

He's an open-borders, pro-amnesty faggot, literally. I'm not exaggerating at all. He supports legal status, and eventually citizenship, for the Third World illegal mud people, who, of course, will then vote for pro-welfare, Big Government, anti-gun Democrats and trash every libertarian policy that he might enact.

Gary Johnson's brand of libertarianism is retarded and suicidal.

> recent videos of him cucking around the yard
I can definitely agree with that. He seems to be looking for air-time from anyone who will supply it to him.
He's managing to pull some decent interviews from it though:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY

>He's an open-borders, pro-amnesty faggot, literally. I'm not exaggerating at all. He supports legal status, and eventually citizenship, for the Third World illegal mud people, who, of course, will then vote for pro-welfare, Big Government, anti-gun Democrats and trash every libertarian policy that he might enact.
source?

Dems just want to make sure terrorists dont get guns as well as mentally ill people, but I guess youre all for that

UH DO YOU LITERALLY THINK I CARE ABOUT ONE FUCKING POLICY WHEN THE WORLD IS LITERALLY FALLING APART YOU FUCKFACE?

>That's false and you know it.

you're right no American teen ever knew how to mow a lawn, thank goodness these Aztecs have come north and shown us their landscaping magic

there is no honest argument for the continued Latinization of America that doesn't fall back to a defense of pseudo-slave labor. 'They do what we won't!' 'thank goodness our tomatoes are cheap!' etc etc etc are all arguments for a slave caste, and slaves are ruinous to the middle and working classes of any society.

>pro free market
>Jews need to bake nazi wedding cakes
what did he mean by this?

I voted for Gary Johnson in the 2012 election. But I will vote for Trump in 2016.

If you really dislike both Hillary and Trump, then go ahead and vote for Johnson. He actually got close to 1% of the popular vote last election, and he may have even cost Romney the election. IF the Libertarian party keeps receiving votes, then they may be allowed in televised debates.

This. What he won't talk about is how Clinton sent a group of State Troopers to his house in 92 to steal a surveillance tape and beat him into silence. He's talked about it before, but for some reason hasn't mentioned it once despite campaigning against her. Seems to be much more focused on getting the disgruntled Republican vote away from Trump. Strange.

Well I don't live in a swing state

Bottom left is literally me

Libertarians either don't realize or refuse to see that the coming demographic change will be made up of people who really......just don't give a fuck about "libertarian ism" at all.

They're slitting their own throats and when others ask them to not do it, somehow think they're really sticking it to other people.

>Vote Johnson

>Because's the random placeholder name below Hillary and Trump on the ballet!

This guy doesn't even campaign at all. He'd still be irrevelant as he was last election if it weren't for desperate as fuck people who feel for the anti-Trump meme and have to find [INSERT SOME MY FRIENDS WONT MAKE FUN OF ME FOR LIKING HERE] and lo and behold everyone supports Gary Johnson. When no one was saying shit about him like this the last time he ran!

>Johnson '12, Trump '16
Me too man. I want the libertarian party to grow in strength, but I can't let Hillary win.

Who is importing all the terrorists?????????????????????

They also won't be able to get guns here if we weed them out of our country and don't let them in, but I guess you're all for terrorists being able to stay here and potentially arm themselves illegally.

I cannot bring myself to vote for a candidate with a lisp. Sorry Gary.

Interesting. Source?

but why did he throw away Austin Petersen's gun?

Googling "'Gary Johnson' 1992"; it's interesting stuff.

>Now he's an attorney in Little Rock.
It seems the Gary Johnson you are talking about is a different man from Gov. Gary Johnson; unless he happened to be a lawyer in Arkansas at some point in his life.
harleymom.com/ftr/fromthemembers/clintonofferedmecocaine.htm

"throwing away your vote" is propaganda to keep the 2-party oligopoly in power.

Same with that "don't complain if you don't vote" BS. If you don't like anyone running, don't vote and fucking well let everyone know you'd rather have nobody.

Yeah but no one gives a fuck about if you don't speak up. No one's coming to your door to ask why you didn't vote and if you're upset and what can they do to make it better.

They don't care how many people show up as long as it's a majority for them.

Either Hillary, or Trump will win. So if you have a preference for one of them, then that's who you should vote for. I wonder how many libertarians / Gary Johnson supporters would be disappointed if Hillary won, yet won't vote for Trump?

As a libertarian, I'm voting for Trump, because if you've been paying attention to him, he never talks about restrictions he wants to place on peoples' rights. His main talking points are immigration, second amendment, reopening the coal mines / creating jobs, etc. He doesn't want to take anyone's rights away, he wants to keep Americans safer, defend our rights, and give us more jobs and higher income. He also shares many ideas with Gary Johnson, such as his ideas on the war on drugs, and common core.

Really the main difference between Trump and Johnson relates to immigration. And guess what, Trump is actually right on this one. youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA Mexico passes out this pamphlet in low income, crime heavy areas in their northern regions, telling them how to escape into America. They're sending their poor people and criminals to America to get rid of them. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists". He was right.

And a temporary ban on Muslim immigration, until we have a better system, is actually perfectly reasonable. If you want to see more incidences like in Orlando, then we should keep blindly letting them all in. If you want fewer incidences like that, then maybe it shouldn't be so easy to become a US citizen. It's not nice to let them in. It's stupid. It's not racist to keep them out. It's just the logical, common sense thing to do.

Inbreeding is common in the middle east and lowers IQ by 7-8 points. So you wind up with a bunch of really stupid, violent cult members. I don't want them anywhere near me. You can't intellectually reach out to these people because they're too stupid, and they think Allah will punish them if they consider the possibility that he isn't real.

Also, I'm against the 2 party system, but this isn't the usual case of 2 shitty candidates. Trump is a good candidate. This isn't choosing the lesser of 2 evils. He will save the country.

this

If I were an American I would almost always vote against the two party system, but this time around you have an outsider running in one of the main two parties so it's different.

>nobody wants these jobs meme
When will this ride end?

It's not "throwing your vote".

It's being at the front of a sea change in voting.

Both major parties have hatable candidates. So both major parties are going to be pushing the "voting 3rd party means the other guy wins" angle.

Reject this.

>claims to be libertarian
>doesn't realize employers will just have to spend more on workers
>thinks this is a bad thing
The free market works but only if you don't constantly change it with shit skins.

This was so obvious its almost hard not to laugh.

the one policy that could prevent it and you don't care about it.

They are mentally retarded. This entire thread is full of shills. Just ignore.

> This entire thread is full of shills.
Why are you trying to shut down my thread? I'm merely gathering information so I can make an informed decision come November.
I think that Clinton and Trump both seem to be largely hated by the majority; but then again, they have the majority of the votes, so maybe I'm wrong.
Should I want them? Or should I throw my vote in a desperate attempt for someone else?

I'm halfway across the globe but this is just too big - I'm #FeelingtheJohnson

Ill be voting for him.
Best option by far out of the three.

This is understood. He's trying to preempt that argument.

Anybody voting for Gary Johnson is a complete fucking moron.... he's not even a real Libertarian for Christ sakes, he gets booed throughout the Libertarian debates for being "big government". If a real Libertarian were running, and you wanted to vote for your guy, that's fine, but Gary Johnson? He just wants weed legalized to help his failing pot growing business.

Also, here's what people need to fucking understand about third parties.... that's not how our system is set up... our system is purposely set up to where you need over 50% of he delegates. So if there's 3 viable parties (or more), nobody gets to 50%... otherwise, you have a cock block party that just steals 5 to 10 % from a party. If you are a Libertarian, that's fine, throw your support behind a Libertarian in the primaries... how many fucking people complained about Ron Paul not winning, yet they didn't even vote in the primaries. Your candidate isn't going to be perfect, he will be a mixture of everyone that's either liberal or conservative....

The Lobertarians are basically voting for Hillary Clinton because Gary Johnson isn't even a real Libertarian.

Gary who?

top 3rd

Okay, This makes sense. Now, let's set political parties aside for a moment. As three people looking to be elected as president -- each with their own respective ideals -- who is putting the most emphasis on what you'd consider to be the most important themes?