ROB KARDASHIAN CRITICAL

2016 STRIKES AGAIN

i defy you to find one person who actually likes rob kardashian

Uhh... Who?

His son

"His" son

hes a millionaire and doesnt have 15 dollars for a bag of weed to control his anxiety? what the fuck.

wifes son.

>stress

Isn't Robert Kardashian already dead

suits him right

SO THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

is that a shoop?

That's embarASSing

He looks so beta but that's what happens when you would rather be with mom and her 3 other daughters she cares for more instead of going with the dads sons to grow up.

It's probably drilled in his head so much that men are shit and now this black chick is bullying him around so he self harms lol

That's actually an alright picture of her, she looks like a fucking alien most of the time, especially her face.

What's this dudes problem? He's rich as fuck you'd think he'd get a better gold digger and hire and personal trainer to get in better shape.

Hold my drink pham

>grew up with all sisters
>said sisters take nothing but black dick
>step father turns into a tranny
>warped view on women probably means he finds that monster attractive
No wonder the guy is so fucked up.

Weed gives some people anxiety attacks. I'm one of them. Feels bad.

He was banging this tight ass hottie back in the day up until he got anxiety problems which resulted in him gaining weight which lead into depression and self-esteem problems. He became a recluse and turned down a bunch of money from E! as he refused to keep appearing on his sisters' shows.

So of course that negro moneydigger took it as a chance to seduce the guy and secure her financial future by getting herself knocked up. She also has a son from a previous marriage.

He's a retard, basically.

Bitch wants to trademark the Kardashian name.

No, she tried to change her legal name to Kardashian, until Kim, Khloe and Kourtney legally stopped her on her tracks.

I just dont get it, at least kylie looks hot with her surgeries although you know its fake. But this bitch looks like a huge joke i dont get it. Wheres the appeal??

Too bad her new born kid has the Kardashian name .

Sure but she can't advertise the Kardashian name in any way of form, so all she has is a bunch of letters.

peak degeneracy

Some guys like big, disproportionate, fake asses.

weed gives anxiety

true, but her face is just, JUST

>a bag of weed to control his anxiety?
wew

Niggers you mean.

Nobody else would take him seriously, she comes along, gives him some pussy and he catches one-ittus.

Dude is a simp

>She can't advertise the Kardashian name
I don't think you understand how this shit works. Are you a Jew perhaps?

I wouldn't say I like him, but I do feel bad for him. He's living in a special kind of hell. Being a man in that family would just be an endless mindfuck. I bet he fantasizes about faking his death and running off to live in a cabin in the woods under a false identity

He's probably stress eating while smoking weed

>be rich with all the capability to hire the best personal trainers/buy a home gym and top chefs to cook healthy meals
>still eat abject garbage and become a fat fuck

Let me put this in simple terms so you can understand:

She can't make a show with the kardashian name, she can't brand any of her business endeavours with the kardashian name.

She can't make money off the kardashian name.

Clear enough?

Just imagine how many times he had wished he was born a girl instead. His life would've been better considering what type of family he has.

>marries gold-digger disgusting whore
>gets bullied into doing a reality show
>mother pimps out his depression on TV as much as she can
>wife leaves him and takes kid

Money can't buy you sanity.

>She can't make money off the Kardashian name

All the other points you said were true, but the last one is so fucking false which makes me think you are an obvious Jew with Hollywood Jew mentality.

I thought weed was supposed to calm your anxiety

>wife leaves him and takes kid
That was just to bump the ratings for their show's season finale.They're back together now.

It appears there are a lot of them on 4chin

literally who?

I can see the appeal.

Yeah, that's disgusting

>Niggers
>Sup Forums

Prove it

>bag of weed
>15 dollars

?

This is who reproduces
and yet there are people against an all out nuclear holocaust

Fucking this. The dude is an obvious pothead. He just runs to mommy for money whenever he wants to buy a pound. What the fuck would he need a small ass 15 dollar baggie for?

What? Didnt she marry the only Kardashian male left? Why wouldn't she take his name?

Me too. Either I overly relied on it too much during a shitty period and ruined it for myself or my body chemistry just changed when I turned 20 or so.

The real question is why hasnt he an hero'd yet.

>a shitty period
You bleed out of your ass bro? That's disgusting.

This. Surrounded and raised by whores. Can't take it so he resorts to drugs and eating. So insecure he allows a disgusting whore to attach herself to him. Impregnates said whore. Has to listen to her finger-waving, head-wagging bitching for rest of his life.

His life is already over regardless of whether or not he's breathing. If he died today, he'd at least die with more dignity then the rest of those harpies he's surrounded by.

Because the Kardashians have better lawyers.

Makes no sense

>He just runs to mommy for money whenever he wants to buy a pound.
how dare you sir, he has his own socks company, ill have you know.

A sock company paid for by his mommy.

No u

There's different strains nowadays that help with it

Actually this one does make sense. The other rambling about how her daughter can't use the Kardashian name is absolute bullshit though.

nonetheless its his money nigga

This. The fucking guy lives mainly in California, he has a medical marijuana card for sure.
Those clinics thrive off faggots that pretend being sad from time to time is enough to be prescribed weed.

>his money
No.

What money, nobodies buying those stupid socks

She's slowly melting some one help

yeah

company made millions last year

I did

How can someone prevent your wife from taking your last name, I've never heard of such a thing. Even with all the Kardashian brand stuff, it's still tradition for the wife to take the husband's name.

This family is able to gather everything that's wrong and disgusting in society in one group of people

No, she can take her husband's name, what she can't do is profit off said name by using it on clothing lines or shows or whatever.

Not yet anyway, she will probably end up wining the court case but she will end up paying royalties everytime she uses her name.

thiccness-level is off the charts

>company made millions
>still asks mommy for money
It's clear that she's in charge of the company. She just let Robbie think he's a big boy while she controls everything, just like with her daughters.

test

Oddly enough his test must be low as shit with all that junk food and weed he consumes. Hence why he can't handle her thiccccccness and keeps resorting back to over eating and smoking weed.