h'white edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D1Lar41O8s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40775725
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real new

>yeah well in England speaking French means poof
rorkes ladies and gentlemen

why can't drumphthfhthh be more like this guy?

lads i am getting a bit worried, at first brexit seemed like a bit of an annoyance but something we could come through as a country. However, day after day we lose something else or there is another problem or more reports of how bad the negotiations are going or more contradictions within the negotiating team. How the fuck do we survive this?

>denying the effect of summer
First day? Jesus Christ, it's a proven phenomenon. I think even moot commented on it.

>think most of these lefty posts are people just pretending in order to bait rorkes desu
do this when i'm bored sometimes tbqh

I remember that

really makes you think

moot said there was a tiny increase in traffic

Been raining like fucking clockwork for the past week. Same time of day and everything

leftypol btfo once again

president toilet bog fart

Moot actually said there's no difference during summer

bit of turbulence for 5 years, then in 10 years we'll look back, us doing quite well, and realise "thank God we did that"

the EU will fucking struggle without us, not to mention their own internal problems

>leftypol btfo once again

Used to be a racist. Then i got raped in the ass by a man from Somalia and i thought "hey this guy is probably a person too". Converted to leftypol a week later.

countries with relatively large populations become more right wing because crowds and diversity irks people

countries with relatively small populations become more left wing because they're in a bubble

creasing

>midday on a monday afternoon
>thread is full of kids on summer holidays and NEETs
>thread is also full of leftypol vermin

doing a strong and hard think about this one lads

think there MAY be some sort of correlation here but I will investigate further

obviously i hope you're right but I struggle to see any basis in fact, in the last year alone we have sunk to the bottom of the G7 in terms of growth and the rest of the EU even shitholes like greece are outperforming our growth and we haven't even fucking left yet lol

>fall
foy

ever wonder why the Jews have been kicked out of over 100 countries?
I'm not an antisemite so I've never thought about it just wondering about you lads

i dont start work until 2pm

because nobody likes them

antisemitism

ever been to /britfeel/
place is mental

dunno lad think it must just be some huge coincidence or something

Have recently been compared to these three in appearance

Baffling!

don't understand who brexit voters thought britain was going to be able to turn to outside the EU. baffling

antisemitism

work nights in a factory
off atm
t. leftypol

turbororkes: depressed adult NEETs who post at 3am
leftypol: LITERAL underaged teenagers posting in the school holidays but also some gay uni students

the "respectable" members of /brit/ with jobs or careers tend to be mild Rorkes

just the globalists trying to punish us for leaving their centralised government

we will beat them

president drampf

literally the entire rest of the world

if you actually want the answer it's because they were moneylenders which was one of the few jobs they were allowed to have as it was considered "unchristian". So what would happen was you were unable to, or didn't want to, or didn't want to pay back your jew moneylender and so you kicked up a fuss said you saw the jew being a pedo or eating children or some shit and got your local christian mob and ran the out of town. This happened again and again.

rorkes literally think real life is like a hollywood movie lol

not sure if this is supposed to be an argument for anything or even interesting to note

so what are radical centrists?

Anyone else just see gmtv talk about furries

>realise "thank God we did that"
Because we're back were we where 10 years before when in the EU?

Flawless logic

haha btfo

yea omg they're so dumb
this is just like that scene in Harry Potter: Return of the Jedi

why are yanks so fucking clueless

what?

zlonuld brapmff

dont give a fuck

really who gives a shit

honestly dont care at all

doesnt fucking matter

dont give a rats bubonic arse about anything youve got to say

couldnt tell you because i dont fucking care

dont care

didnt read

fuck off yank

baffling that you thought this was worth posting

dont care

dont care

dont care

dont care

dont fucking care

just fuck off all of you

leftypol's obsession with rorkes looks pretty identical to how Guardianistas and Independent readers always post in the comment sections about those "bloody little Englanders" or "racist UKIP voters". It just comes across as insufferable whining

Didn't receive a fuck-off post

Baffling!

[log out]

Why do you even care about politics

no because we don't have the EU government dictating our laws and stealing money from us

"we will beat them"
based on what solid ground exactly?

yeah and the migrants are like orcs in LOTR

t. little englander

*gasses all the rorkes and lefties*

Ahh, much better

just want everyone to live good simple as thats my ideology everyone has it good and is happy

Oh tick mark didn't work
[log out√]

ah yes it's the right wing extremists we need to be on the look out for

not the pakis will nailbombs at childrens concerts

hmmm yes very good

Frustrating to see kids going through the same lefty phase I went through, and know I can't get through to them because, just like I was, they're completely sure of themselves and too smart to listen to people who've been there and come out the other side.

And how many countries were Anglos kicked out of?

Or any minority for that matter?

i'm welshs sweetie

why would american be fucking us over and stuff then? Surely everyone is a globalised anyway in today's economy as there isn't a single country on earth that sustains itself entirely through its own products. I feel like this populist rhetoric of "sovernignity" or "globalists" is one of the main proponents of my sceptism of the brexit project. as far as i'm concerned there is as much validity in the "brexit" project as there is in voting jeremy corbyn both overwhelmingly smoke and mirrors (even if there is some merit in their ideas but there is merit in almost every conglomerate of ideas, even hitler had some "good ideas" they were just dissolved in a load of shit ones and I feel we have a simliar situation here)

>Why do you even care about politics

Islamism is a right wing ideology tbf

so you're saying jews dindu nuffin?

Ah yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2D1Lar41O8s

alri josie

fuck off

fuck off

post fucking machines

fuck off

alri

fuck off

fuck off

t. used the helping hand provided by leftists and now doesn't want to pay any tax

anglos make sure to invade the land with enough people that nobody can stop us.

>populists taking over my Senate
FUCK OFF

Just did a really deano thing and am now feeling confident
Anyone want to meet up for some dark fruits?

If you don’t have 6 pack abdomens and a 10/10 gf you shouldn’t even be thinking about politics

what would be so bad about a centralised world government run by the rothschilds?

don't /you/ yanks I have no idea if jews did do shit and if they were sacrifising young children but reality is that people in debt to jews chased them out of town. Whether that was motivated fiscally or otherwise I do not know.

dont know who Josie is

Brian

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40775725
hahaha
rorkes and whinging leftists btfo

*scuttles around in your wall cavity*
*eyes you through a crack in the skirting board*
*chitters at you before scampering away*

pretty sure kim was the source of my fat fetish

working on it

howling at this kike shill

cannot imagine what an utter hellscape this country is going to be in 5 years time
height of british aspiration will be a deano chewing on a chlorinated chicken parmo

this makes an explosive, yes?

Cousins such a paranoid freak. He believes the jews are shape shifting reptilians who are out to get us. This is not just bigoted but double-biogted

A. He is assuming the jews are some sort of shape shifting reptilians
B. He assumes that shape shifting reptilians would be out to get us

Can you spot the signs lads?

howling at this hitler shill

Why are you pretending you know me?

CANZUK WHEN?

paki

fuck off

fuck off

fuck off

Ironically, the Americans would never let something like that happen lmao

DELETE!