/x/core chart: part 2

Continuation of There are only 4 spots left, but I could add more if need be.

Other urls found in this thread:

forestpunk.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/black-mountain-transmitter-black-goat-of-the-woods/
metal-archives.com/albums/Torture/Torture/49677
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/torture_f1/torture/
youtu.be/ld9YcpLnQAw
youtu.be/m7Knc3l8l9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replies

>
I'm back. I had to wake up early for classes till 5.

I didn't want this type of chart, simply because I see a "horror themed" collaborative chart almost every month on Sup Forums. That's why I specified that the releases must be tied to/directly responsible to plausible urban legends and mysteries.

Yeah, some of them are most likely bullshit (like the silencer one) but it counts, as long as the mystery hasn't been 100% proven false by hard evidence.

>
What did Denver release playing that guitar? I'll add live footage as well if you can only provide that.

>
>
I'm adding cult recordings. I figured that their ability to coerce a large amount of people into believing supernatural things is a mystery in and of itself (inb4 religion)

>
This is in my top 5 for albums of last year, but no. Sorry.

>
Look up "Eratas". Made huge waves on /x/ a little while ago.

>
Yeah, ill add this.

>
I already have MSP and Jim Sullivan, so i'll add this too.

>
God it's so stupid but you are right. Added.

>
Added.

>
Added.

>
Releases need to be actively involved in some sort of conspiracy/urban legend/mystery, not just reference it.

>
Can you explain?

>
I love Gero, but i'm looking for a little bit more from an album than just the strange and indecipherable. If that was so, then The Fall would also be on here.

>
Surprisingly to me, this actually makes it. Robert Voor may very well be a fictional character, but he's portrayed as someone who exists. More importantly, the legend is directly tied to the album. Added (gonna get alot of shit for this).

>
Very close, but no dice. The legend doesn't directly involve that album.

>
I can't find anything on this album that is out of the ordinary. Am I missing anything?

>
I'm thinking of doing that after I fill this

>
This works. Added

wait how is that Stan Hubbs album /x/-core? I thought he was just some washed up stoner who decided to make rock album

I'm the guy who suggested the Charles Manson album. Great job so far. Can you include a pastebin or something in the final version that gives a brief explanation for each record?

bump. I want to see this finished.

>I can't find anything on this album that is out of the ordinary. Am I missing anything?
forestpunk.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/black-mountain-transmitter-black-goat-of-the-woods/
>It is based on the Lovecraftian lore of Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat with a Thousand Young, and conceived as a “the soundtrack from some lost low budget horror movie, rediscovered on an old and faded VHS cassette found mouldering in a deserted house in the depths of the woods.”

Added

>Psyco Analysis, an album whose date and artist is completely unknown

>Torture, an album that is (allegedly) a recording of someone being tortured

He died under mysterious circumstances.

I'll do that tomorrow.

>Based on

Where's more info about that Torture album?

all I could find atm

metal-archives.com/albums/Torture/Torture/49677
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/torture_f1/torture/

While it's incredibly dumb, Charles Manson loved The White Album by The Beatles, it's also rumoured to reference the (dumb) theory "Paul is dead.".

The Jonestown Death Tape - Jim Jones
Black Magic Recordings - Aleister Crowley

There was some rap album with the twin towers being blown up by the MCs, released before 9/11/01

Some business man killed his friend with an axe while listening to huey lewis and the news.

I have always been spooked by this record and actually even thought of suggesting it in the last thread, but does it have any actual paranormal significance?

Added some stuff

This. I love the album to death, but I haven't found anything out of the ordinary as of yet.

radio pyongyang: commie funk and agit pop from the hermit kingdom

Breakfast in America by Supertramp is another record that supposedly predicted 9/11

what does classify as a /x/core album? I want to suggest an album but I dont know if it fits the bill

Well done!

Added. I might do a section on album covers when I make the pastebin.

Simple. Albums that are directly linked to/responsible for:

(1) Urban Legends
(2) Mysteries

A simple representation of said factors don't count, unless the album was directly responsible for the legend/mystery. For example, Second Annual Report got turned down because the legend (Hamburger Lady) didn't originate from the song. Giles Gorey was accepted, because the legend of Robert Voor originated from the album, and was presented as reality.

fug

Definitely get some Diamanda Galas in on that shit. She covers all kinds of spooky /x/ type things. Either The Litanies of Satan for just plain spooky, or Plague Mass for her best, which is a recording of her performing live, chanting and screaming bible verses and classical music type things mixed in with poetry backed by industrial noises and drumming while she's absolutely covered in blood, head to toe. Not quite sure she fits the "urban legend" type style this is going for though, on second thought.

anyone recommend Die Sonne Satan yet?
youtu.be/ld9YcpLnQAw

this is good as well
youtu.be/m7Knc3l8l9o

Going to bed. Goodnight Sup Forums!

I'll look into these tomorrow

Also feel free to post suggestions in my absence. This is the last thread that i'm planning to make before the pastebin.

thanks for doing this
u a real one

>The Coup
Why is that /x/ related apart from the 9/11 cover being changed?