What went wrong?

What went wrong?

checked. what the fuck are those bottom pictures from?

hes not qt like eddie

He's too prim and proper.

He needs to grow some stubble, get a 2 on his head and start lifting.

He's got money, start fucking cheap whores in public and tell the police to suck his dick but cover his dick in bribes and they suck the dick but they get paper cuts all over their mouth and little did they know at the base of his dick is some salt so when they deep throat his dick the papercuts on the side of their mouth get salt and really sting

He'll be fine.

Nothing, he's just a Brit.

>rich, successful, a nice guy and is respected

True.

He got DUMBLEDORED

british genes mixed with jew genes

That's what happens when you are the protagonist in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Daily reminder that he played a bloated corpse in his latest movie and it was the best role of his career.

The only kid actor that I recall being relevant after growing up is Bale

NOTHING

>who is Academy Award winner Leonardo DiCaprio

>the stranger and the great gatsby in god tier
you're the literary equivalent of a guy living in a trailer who suddenly wins the powerball jackpot--you've got the image and material of riches but you don't actually know what you're doing.

He became a football fan.

Thank you.

You're the internet equivalent of a newfag

implying you dont want to fug his sweaty boipussy at the bottom right

Ignore that list, some of the God-tier books are intentionally bad to get people to respond.

Alcoholism.

Though I also get the feeling he doesn't give a shit about blockbusters anymore, and just does whatever project he reckons will be fun to do.

Nothing? He does movies and he's rich as fuck. He also played main character in one of the best movies of this year.

being 5'4

This. He struggled with alcoholism during Harry Potter and smokes like a chimney still.

Seems like a cool dude tho

Nothing. He's a oretty handsome fella

J. K. Rowling disowned him for supporting Jeremy Corbyn.

Adults playing the roles of kids always make me wonder how the actor/actress feel about it.

Most Manlets end up going crazy

WRONG WITH ME

TWO

>He becomes the farting corpse he was born to play.

He's just bored desu. He came into a tonne of money as a kid - if he'd become rich as an adult then he'd be able to appreciate it but as a kid he most likely blew through whatever desires he had and got tired of it. Not only that but he's been typecast as the kid who played Harry Potter for the rest of his life and, although he doesn't seem to resent the role too much, it's obvious he's trying to break free from it. So now he's a 30 year old guy who has fame and money but who wants to devote himself to something that will be really admired. That's why he's acting in all these weird art house films as he wants to devote himself to real acting instead of entertainment.

that's still too prim and proper m8

Fame happened.

The only one who won life out of the cast was Rupert Grint.