Annie Clarke here

Marry me Sup Forums.

I have no intention to, because i'm gay and know that you already gave you stinking unshaved cunt to tons of chads. Keep making shitty pop.

>actually bothering to type this out

>posting anime pictures in 2018

>being an incel

lol

I'm not an incel, i'm just gay, i said it up there. Don't be a brainlet.

Being volcel or "mgtow" on the other hand is fantastic, highly recommend.

i have no insight on what an incel is

"involuntary celibate"

i just want to find myself objectively attractive again

Cause and effect right? If you're fat, lose weight. If you're scrawny put on muscle. If you act like a fawning pussy in the presence of women, fix your behaviors.

"mgtow" aka whinining about women constantly whilst claiming to not want anything to do with them.

Very fantastic!

i don't know what you want from me, neither do you, but you try to beat it out of me

Thats what every mgtow guy does. Spews their bullshit onto others and you'll only end up as bitter as he is in this thread if you start to buy into that crap.

>"mgtow" aka whinining about women constantly
Well mgtow doesn't include whining like a bitch in the name but I agree that's the reputation most guys who call themselves that have.
>claiming to not want anything to do with them
This part is correct, though. I find the modern western female to have a repulsive personality and massive ego, combined with career ambitions and promiscuity and it adds up to a non-starter for bothering with a relationship.
what? dude you fix you however you want I could care less

the M Night Shyamalan of relationships

Why do you care so much about them if you're gay?

if you're gay then women are effectively your competition, and nothing is better than beating a woman

You're autistic.

i'm talking shit, i'm powerless and it's all i can do

I'm not gay. I just don't want to lift a finger to obtain a modern woman. Indulging their preposterous egos to get to a relationship isn't worth the effort or the high chance of negative outcomes.

You're pretty, but I don't get your music, and I think we should be friends.

You seem very obnoxious. I understand why you've turned to MGTOW to feel like you being alone is your choice.

Why? Because I refuse to kowtow to modern empowered roasties? They can rot on the vine.

They'll rot next to their husbands grave. Some unlucky nieghbour will end up finding you.

>They'll rot next to their husbands grave.
You know the amount of spinsters is higher than ever, right?

No, I don't. Because I don't obsess over this shit and actually get on with my life unlike you that chooses to be such a whiny manchild.

But I get it, it's every womans fault that you're alone and not yours. You do seem like a very loving guy after all.

use the ass picture

>actually get on with my life
That's exactly what I'm doing though. It's just fun to talk shit about roasties and relish the schadenfreude when their ridiculous behaviors and impossible expectations collapse on them like a house of cards around the age of 30.

man dave byrne and his affinity for horns corrupted this child from her gorgeous 1950's aesthetic into her current fvck-pop avatar. wouldn't marry now but certainly would've at the time of OPs photo.

you like his new song?

thanks for the lol user

Every single picture of this woman irks me. I dont even hate her music, i like some of her songs. The look on her face in every picture just irks the fuck out of me for some reason.

it's in the uncanny valley of sincerity

I have no intention to, because your skeleton femisnatch likely relates closer to a decomposing squid than a vagina.

i can't say it's my favorite by any means but it's got enough oneohtrix to be worth a second listen.