I missed it

I missed it.
Who got all 7's?
Post screencap.

bump

No one. You do not need to know, OP. It's stupid, like you.

Everyone below this line CANNOT post the stupid screencap.

I still want to know.

Kill yourself. It was by far the absolute worst one of all time. I wish that OP died in a flaming car accident inside a volcano.

I promise I will kill myself immediately following receiving the information I seek.

Oh, and BTW, look it up on the archive. Faggot.

This sounds like a sensitive topic for you.

Just fucking give it to me. Why are you here if you aren't giving screencap?

here user, sheesh.

Because the post is absolutely terrible. And plus, there's no reason for you to make this thread when you could easily look it up.

is this real?

There is a very good reason and that reason is I don't feel like it.

Yes

Thank you.

Dumb frogposter. I knew you were a disgusting person, but now I see your true colors....

I was supposed to be the one who got it. Me. Not you. Not him. Not anyone else. MEEEE.

New people on Sup Forums are scrutinized and labeled as newfags, and as such, get ostracized from participating in the board culture. Until... today.

I started my journey here on September of 2017. Not even close to being an oldfag. When I clicked on the very first thread, I saw another user get destroyed by the stupidity of elitism. Everyone shunned his tastes, his ideals... his potential. I didn't know what to do. If they noticed me, I would be destroyed, just like him. That's why I masqueraded. Through the power of Encyclopedia Dramatica, I researched how to perfectly fit in. To be inconspicuous was a goal only the finest of thieves could carry. Until I found another way.

An article on ED discussed the concept of gets. That anyone who posts with that special number gets into Sup Forums history. I knew what to do at that moment.

I wanted to avenge. To change. To sculpt a scepter to hook these Anons into hell. If I could have gotten those dubs, I would have made this website a better place. One where people are free to browse to their own liking. Where people can discuss without being criticized for liking shit. I would have been a true idealist.

Do you not see my plight, OP? Now this board will remain in its inertia. Forever. Why? This site needs to die.

holy fucking shit dude

Bailicnedreaquk.

That's my insult to you. It means every single bad word in the known universe combined.

holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit dude

Have you ever tried saying that to the opening bars of Jethro Tull's "Aqualung"?

Stupid newfag

See? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Why do idiots like you have to call me out on it? I mean, you were a newfag, too! You didn't join when Sup Forums first released. Why do you get to do that?

>kpop didn't get it
good times ahead boys

Sup Forums was only released 4 years ago and we all started using it then. thats why its called Sup Forums

Holy fucking shit, dude

holy fucking shit dude

OP here. I laughed very hard at this, user. You may not have won the shining golden prize this time around, but at least you have won.... my kudos.

Yeah, okay.

dude calm the fuck down

Why should I? No, really, give me one good reason why I should. Why should I be the one who has to reconstruct myself to fit this cruel reality? Huh? How come I couldn't be the one to blur my way into the limelight? Seep and evaporate through the obstacles like an unknown spirit lurking with no death? Why do I have to suffer through every single perilous deathtrap without even as so much as using my powers, while everyone else in the whole world just levitates through it? Why is the world just here to single me out and make me harbor all the suffering of others? Why? Am I doomed to be the worst person in the world? The most disgusting, the most miserable, the most pathetic? Will my future only be marred by meaningless failure hidden by obscurity? If I could only walk the path to the cliff, why give me legs?

What is this? I tell you my innermost thoughts, like a bird shares his eggs with all the other creatures of the forest, and you mock me? Why? Why do you do this to me? What is wrong with you?

Perhaps you're wasting your talents here.

Talents?

Fuck off.

Haha woah look at him go

hello black kid... i forgot your shitty trip name.

That is beyond horrid. And I thought the Lorde get was bad. Sheesh.

kys

I can't. Summit Cuicide has now been taken over by the emos, and their mascara and blood has flooded the entire mountain. Plus the cabin inside the book hates me, so I can't sleep inside. And plus, I don't feel worthy enough to die. What if I'm such a pathetic individual that I don't deserve death? What if death's an actual paradise, a reward, and my failures make me feel too insignificant to even get such a reward?

Good thread.

holy kek