GOTH BOY CLIQUE MAKE A HOE SHAKE

>fucc it

he lived as a meme who memedied like a meme, and now he's a dead meme

oh

his death was lit

Fucking lolling just thinking about this

jake paul

dhjsaf

Too many press ups and sit-ups will literally fucking kill you.

This is so sad

not really dude

he was not very good at making music

Topkek

>it's good when someone accidentally dies
I hope someone you love dies in their sleep tonight

I like lil Peep but if you're popping pressed fake Xanax you are asking to die. If it doesn't come out of a bottle stay the fuck away from Xanax

You loved a memerapper?

That's not what I said. I don't like his music, but it's sad when someone so young dies. It's sad when anybody dies really

the edgelords on this board just get off on people dying

Yeah, I forget this is mostly an 18 and under board

Lil peep was a good rapper and he had a bright future it's depressing as fuck he had to go out the way he did.

its not about anyone dying, these things happen.

im glad some bad music died that day.

It's not like the music disappeared when he died. What's your point?

He made shitty music and promoted dangerous drug abuse to teenagers. I'm glad scum like him is dead and hopefully his death serves as a warning to others over how retarded the 'culture' he promoted is.

his music got a huge spike in popularity after he died lmao.

This is probably one of the dumber things I've read here this week

>I'm glad scum like him is dead and hopefully his death serves as a warning to others over how retarded the 'culture' he promoted is.

the hours of shitty music he did not make, and will never be.

who's little peep?

His death inspires more of it tho

RIP one of the most gorgeous artists of all time

inspiration implies an at least slightly different product, the way Kendrick would be inspired by wayne or some other wack shit. But we'll see, at least its not LITERALLY him anymore.

lil twink is bae

Trips and dubs confirm

you can respond to him with a fedora but at the end of the day, you're the drug addict so...

cringe

I can just imagine you squirming in your DX Racer

Keep your fantasies to yourself kid lol

Some of his melodies were catchy but his lyrics were bad
21 is never a good age to die but this is what happens sometimes I'm afraid kiddies
Stay off the fucking scrip opoids

it wasn't even prescription it was pressed Xanax bars with fentynal sold to him without him knowing

Xanax isn't an opioid. Jesus Christ, the amount of disinformation around here is amazing

>remember kids, always make sure your illegal drugs are safe before ingesting them

Anybody who says
>lmao this is why you don't do drugs m'kayy?
needs to take a step back. While drug use is risky behavior, so is driving a car, riding a bus, flying in a plane, riding on a boat, or walking down the street. You can be killed anytime, anywhere by anything. Just existing puts you at risk of death. You could just be eating some food and then you're dead. Peep didn't want to or know he was going to die. It would be different if he overdosed purposefully, but that isn't the case.

>take the peeps pill life is pointless just do whatever crazy ish you want xDDDD

lil peep sets a good example for rappers to aspire to

>taking your daily commute and eating food is crazy ish
Ok, retardo

Xanax isn't, fentynal (which the pill was cut with) is what caused him to overdose.

>can't even tell I'm referring to drug use
>calls others are retarded
Stay clueless

Nothing you said referred to drug use. I await your shitty retort

rooney with the dragon tattoo

Yes it did, I'm mocking your sad justification for using drugs.

I wasn't justifying it. I was saying that everyday things are dangerous too, except nobody thinks about it because it's commonplace. Driving down the road at 120kmh is infinitely more dangerous than taking xanax. The fentanyl was an unexpected and unwanted variable. It's like driving your car and getting killed by a brick flying through the windshield that some kids threw from the overpass. It's an unexpected variable that you had no control over.

>yeah drugs are risky but..........
brainlet_wojak.png

Underrated post.

Please kill yourself. No one will remember you and you will be forgotten forever, unlike Peep.

what did he mean by this lads youtube.com/watch?v=LnyJhjp0ACw

who?

>its sad when anybody dies really
>wishes death on another

hm........I'm really not sure that this retribution is forgivable thing is a true moral foundation anymore.

I'm only happy that he's dead because he was a shitty rapper. I wish they would all die.

You are sooooooooo fucking lame for posting this but then again a photo of his dead body is more recognizable than the best photo ever taken of you OP. Let that sink in. You're a retard.

He was a good guy honestly bros don't be on some weird shit posting people's dead bodies and shit.

>the absolute anal devastation from pumpfags

>being this new

this

>funny
>edgy

>Pol Pot is better known than you so what now faggot

this post triggered a lot of soundcloud soys

i agree wit chu

oh well i guess that makes it all fine and dandy then

fucking retard

what a dumbass

ah yes nihilistic hedonism

what a unique worldview you have there 15 year old johnny

>opiates and benzos

lil ripeep

what happened to the girl who gave little peep the drugs?

I had a fantasy about having sex with little peeps dead body while that girl watched and she loved every minute of it

i lurk cutedeadguys

>its another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

This board just gets shittier with each passing year, maybe im just getting older but this edgy shit is actually destroying the quality of this website

Sup Forums i literally turning into 4chans pussy. fuckoff to reddit then soyfaggots