So what happens when this guy leaves his presidency and doesn't declare sharia/martial law...

So what happens when this guy leaves his presidency and doesn't declare sharia/martial law, emperor of America or reveal himself as the anti-christ?

American posters get back their right to mock France and Britain for having black people

If Hillary wins that will all probably happen anyways

Just think of how much Obama has stoked racial tensions and how leftist insanity has grown to unimaginable lengths within the past 8 years. Now imagine 8 more years of that.

Ill kek

>Antichrist jewish meme

I'm gonna get raptured

>Obama has stoked racial tensions

By never talking about race? How exactly? How delusional are you? There are no doubt idiots on the left who do what you're saying, but it sure as shit ain't Obama.

WHAT IS THAT A PICTURE OF WALMART IN AUSTRALIA?!

he basically admits defeat.

Idk man, he fits the bill pretty tired
>loved all around the world
>hailed as peacemaker
>came from the sea
>different from the other presidents
>has the name of blasphemy
>has mocked Christ while claiming to speak in his name

The only thing we're missing is an attempted assassination and 3.5 years of dictatorship

He goes down in history as a typical black leader.

>By never talking about race? How exactly? How delusional are you?

muh trayvon martin
if I had a nigger boi, he would look like nigger trayvon.

Honestly, shill, fuck off already.
There must be a nigger you havent sucked off yet tonight,

President Trump spends his first four years picking up after the inevitable financial, social, and political clusterfuck Obama will set off in his final months like a spiteful child throwing a tantrum.

>poor baby traytray is my son

Based on your ignorance i bet you probably won't understand the reference you fucking newfag.

not even gonna waste my time. lurk more.

This. Trump's legacy is doomed. He will be blamed for all Obama's problems and the credit for any of Trump's fixes will be passed onto his successor

>So what happens when this guy leaves his presidency
trump becomes president.

talking about a kid who was shot is race baiting? Did I miss him talking about "damn these white folks, they killed one of my people via a hispanic!" or some shit?

You guys are grasping at straws real bad.

one anecdote. He never said elect me cuz im black and never did anything to directly help black ppl. All the racial tension was caused by the Republicans intensifying the war on drugs through poice brutality and bullshit drug laws. Try again Mario

fuck off, nigger shill.
back to nigger loving reddit for you.

Is this what you wanna do? Ad homs? Really? You live in fuckin' Italy, come on now

SJWs are Democrats senpai.

He gets an honorary position at the UN, as king uncle tom nigger

Mark these words, he will replace Ban Ki Moon

The Democrats don't really care about the white working class and a black president makes it more apparent than a white one.

He will say 'Allah ackbar' or at the very least speak some Arabic or reference the Koran in some way, in his farewell address. Also keep your eye on which terrorists he uses his presidential pardons on. Screencap this post.

Who is that in the gif?

me on the right