Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/hironou2525/videos?disable_polymer=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish anime didn't exist

it does exist, though, and we should respect it and those who like it.

i feel very sorry for you

no, i feel very sorry for you

>sd-1
Jap version?

I got this Floyd like a year ago but I didn't like how it looked on my Schecter Avenger, what should I do with it? What kind of guitar would look good with it?
I don't regret getting it but it was an impulse buy because the burnt chrome was a limited edition, I think.

but i do, and i don't care that you feel sorry for me
anime is very cringey and appeals to people who have given up on reality

Anyone else sick of all the fucking 20,000 guitars that exist now.

SIGNATURE MODEL pointy shape bullshit with one extra wind on the magnet for that CRISP TONES wiht TOANWOOD and EXTRA KNOBS FOR TONE.

Just get a fucking strat.

There are literally THREE guitars that should exist.

1. Strat
2. Les Paul
3. SG

And the SG is only if you find the Les Paul too heavy.

The rest is bullshit.

Especially the fucking bullshit korean knock off of a real brand you dumb fucks play all day.

>MUH LTD, sQUIRE, EPIPHONE, SCHECTER,

Promptly kill yourself.

Everytime I see one of you poor faggots post a dusty dirty guitar in a dusty dirty house being played through a boss Katana I want to fucking vomit.

Sell your shitty guitar and buy a vacuum cleaner and some soap. Literally disgusting.

Your like a fucking rat living in a shitty hole on the ground who is proud of the button it found. Not realizing how fucking shit his life is that he runs around all day thinking about his stupid button, or in oyur case a piece of chinese ply wood with a spray paint and gloss finish.

I hope this comment inspires some of you idiots to take a shower, study harder, and make something of yourself.

do you faggots name your guitars

what if you are qt and success too

Build a cumotarra, but in your case it would be a soyatarra.

>he actually bought a rainbow colored Floyd
>he says, on an anime website literally created so its founder had a place to talk about anime with his friends

Is it just me or does the B chord sound fucking horrible on acoustic with the high E string muted rather than barred at second fret? Is there any particular reason to mute it rather than just stylistic?

Add Tele for country pickers.

Inb4 squier faggots claim their shit is better than MIA guitars

what does that have to do with me? i dont like anime and find it boring and find most people that like it are dumb retards. but we have to respect it and them

feet

>Is there any particular reason to mute it rather than just stylistic?
It's easier and more comfortable to just fret the A string with your index and barre the D, G and B strings with your ring finger and not have to barre with your index as well.

I do not own a Squier or a Fender, but I like my guitars set up a certain way and a Squier, post setup by me, would certainly be a better guitar FOR ME than a Fender with a factory setup.

Fine. Even though I personally believe the strat is the better evolution of a tele I will grant that the Tele does have some strange super trebly suond that for some reason works in country.

BUT THE LIST ENDS. ITS OVER. ITS DONE. YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY ANY OTHER GUITARS.

Sell it to the "case-hardened-steel" guy. Looks up his alley.

what kind of guitarra is this

>US standard Strat
>Gibby LP Studio
>both got used
>Hot Rod Deluxe
>mfw no one can talk shit bout my setup

Kiesel And Squier fags always justifying their gear to me.

what?

i do
>Sup Forums - music

i wish it did not exist. also
>dumb retards
very respectful user, i just feel sorry for the people who need that cringey shit to get out of bed every morning

Why

Maybe I’m odd, I find it far easier to barre with index and use fingers 2 3 and 4 on D G and B. I have been practicing it for a while though, comes up in a lot of Bob Dylan songs (though very rarely with high E muted like this).

>the Tele does have some strange super trebly suond
It comes from the physical connection between pickup, bridge plate and bridge. Teles without this design don't have the same twang.

>Semihollow edition.

That's a pretty silly question. Why wouldn't a guitar set up to feel just right to me be a better guitar for me than a guitar not set up to feel just right to me?
Most of the functional difference between cheap and expensive guitars is in the setup and the pickups, and more expensive pickups are not necessarily better pickups for the individual user's tonal preferences.

It's a Cumdor Deluxe Il Retardo di Favela, carefully relic'd by hands without opposable thumbs.

>a guitar setup for me is better than a guitar that's not.

No shit. If the fender was setup for you as well it'd be a better guitar, that's the point. You interjected some bullshit variable that completely sidestepped the original argument

>If the fender was setup for you as well it'd be a better guitar
Not necessarily. It's entirely possible that I'd prefer the tone of the Squier's pickups.

You poorfags are out of control

>being this pedantic on a Korean dishwashing forum

Squierfags please die

Ad hominem: this is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right and you are spectacularly wrong.

>It's entirely possible that I'd prefer the tone of the Squier's pickups
Okay I'm all for polishing turds and Chibsons and what not but you just CAN'T be fucking serious about this shit.

>I might like this bottom barrel shit better than a professional level instrument
>I have out logiced you sir
>tips fedora

I don't even own a Squier. I'm just playing double's advocate.

The absolute state of squierfags

>[Deleted]

You're not good at it.

I'm glad you're taking that back by deleting but you're not getting away with it.
Don't fucking talk shit on my chinese cartoons.

>Double's Advocate
>With Al Al Pacino Pacino and Keanu Keanu Reeves Reeves
Anyway, there are some people claiming that the pickups on their Squier CV sound better than the AVRI.

I was with you up until the dirty house and boss katana part. Go shove it up your ass fag you will never rock, you will never be anything but a stuck up boring cunt.

Nice guitar.
Actually, I literally demonstrated that I am very good at playing double's advocate with

Checked

OP has nice taste. IA is cute, CUTE!
He said prefers, not that it's objectively good or better don't worry

That's the last time I buy an overpriced meme pedal.

Shit sucks

I'm not wrong. Hypothetical: the Squier has "standard" single coil pickups and the Fender has P90s. I'm 100% sure I'd prefer the Squier in this case.
More expensive does not mean better in a hobby/profession as subjective as guitar playing.

i didn't delete it

Getting (you)s doesn't make you good at anything other than being a faggot

What is that pedal even supposed to do, user, and why does it suck?
My post number contained repeating integers at the end, demonstrating my skill at playing double's advocate. Also, nice Reddit spacing.

Synth should be reserved for keys only my dude.

Owning a squier doesn't make you a squierfags.

Squiers are absolutely fine. Some are even good. Sometimes you can find a gem that's better than the average MIM. Good on you!

However, implying that these Chinese guitars are better than handmade $1,200+ counterparts is just fucking dumb. You can't just judge shit by the sum of its parts. Cheap guitars don't good up as well to gigging, aren't as stable in tuning, and generally aren't nearly as aesthetically pleasing.

It's it possible that a Squier is better than am American Strat? Yes, certainly. But it's ridiculously unlikely.

The basis for the existence of the phenomena of squierfagdom comes from the universal assertion by every fucking squier owner that THEIRS is one of the mystical few that are may be. Squierfags feel the insecure need to justify their guitar, despite no mention of them being made.

Squierfags, we don't hate your guitars. We hate your disillusionment.

Lads I've been meaning move my ass and set up one specific guitar for hours now but shit's too cold and I don't have a heater, I don't wanna move.
I'm not a fucking Canadian why do I have to suffer like this? pls send amberlamps

>aren't as stable in tuning
Absolutely wrong. Tuning is mostly down to keeping a well-lubricated string path. Cheap tuners don't just go out of tune by themselves because they're cheap tuners.

Your attitude is exactly the reason why Gibson is currently one of the shittiest brands on the market, with people pretending that there are just two viable choices, Fender or Gibson, when in reality, other brands can make better guitars for less money, because they don't have the brand name. Imagine being such a shitty company, that you sell a product, that is almost synonymous with great electric guitars, but still end up in debt for almost $520 million, eventhough you have no production costs, because you stopped giving a shit about quality 10 years ago.

Absolutely true in floating bridge guitars user, don't focus to hard on tuners alone

Having a plethora of options is nothing but good for us, dude.

If your string path is well-lubricated and your trem is still going out of tune all you need to do is add a spring or two, or if this is impossible due to the design, use springs with more tension. Problem solved, guaranteed.

Not true*

nobody here has to worry about gigging

I kinda have to because I sometimes gig t b h

...but it's usually a genre i don't like

thanks

I'm good with setups and I've polished many a turd in my day. I completely understand what you're saying, but experience just doesn't agree with your theory. Cheap shit doesn't do well with the hard knocks and big temperature changes of even semi-regular gigging.

For a bedroom guitarist, sure. For gigging, not so much.

>Cheap guitars don't good up as well to gigging, aren't as stable in tuning, and generally aren't nearly as aesthetically pleasing.
fake. my condors stay in tune for days.

In addition to this, say we're comparing a $100-200 Squier and a $1,500 Fender. You could spend like, what, $100 on replacing the trem with something better, it now stays in tune as well as the $1,500 Fender and you're still over $1,000 less in costs. Absolutely silly argument. Making a cheap guitar stay in tune is not rocket science.

I've been gigging for years with both expensive and cheap guitars and I've never had a guitar break on me. Then again, I'm not a clumsy fucking idiot. Maybe you are.

That's because you have played them a lot and the human oils lubricate the strings and saddles. Not joking. What happens is that these retards simply don't play their guitars and they don't know how to take care of them.

But explorer and v are good looking user. What kind of drugs do you take recently to be this detached from reality?
>Cheap shit doesn't do well with the hard knocks and big temperature changes of even semi-regular gigging.
This this this this this this this fucking this., Finally someone sensible in /gg/
Cause you're only playing in the relatively similar favelas environment weather sam, when you toured through different kind of environments, cheap guitar with cheap wood will be fucked up by the weather

>implying that these Chinese guitars are better than handmade $1,200+ counterparts is just fucking dumb.

Counterpoint: Gibson guitars exist.

eh what else we could expect from anyone who posts on /gg/...

the wood adapts within a day, to the new weather.

>your dirty ass hand oil rife with dead skin is what makes a guitar stay in tune

Only on Sup Forums

>cheap guitar with cheap wood will be fucked up by the weather
This statement overly simplifies the reality of the situation because you clearly do not understand the reason for the cost of various woods. More expensive wood does not necessarily mean better sounding or more durable. More expensive wood generally simply means less available wood/more difficult to acquire wood. This is supply and demand shit and more often than not has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the wood for guitar purposes.

I assume since he's sperging about squierfags he's taking fender

I'd take any japanese LP over a Gibby

Adler is crazy easy to get, if we're taking fenders. It will absolutely resist weather effects better than plywood.

But the Jazzmaster tho.

Strats>JMs in every single department except taste in aesthetics

But I like the sounds the JM makes better.

Stop spending more than a few hundred dollars on hunks of wood and metal

I was having this exact discussion about bass guitars earlier too. There is no reason for any bass guitar that isn't a

>J-body
>P-body
>Stingray

to exist. Everything that isn't one of those three is an unnecessary gimmick shit.

And I bet you have garbage tier taste in music too

user with all that reverb and fuzz you use it's impossible to differentiate a JM from a vacuum cleaner

It's sort of a granular synthesis pedal, it can take your signal and split it up in different chunks to make it glitch, irregular pitched delays etc.

The problem is that it makes everything clip if you aren't feeding it a really quiet signal. Also many of the knobs don't really seem to do what it says and the results are more random than you would think. The Red Panda particle does most of what this pedal does in a much more controllable manner (also $200 cheaper) .

Actually I just read the manual and it seems that you need to calibrate the pedal to each new guitar (kind of bullshit but this is probably the problem)

I can't imagine the food you eat.

>goods are worth no more than the sum of their raw materials
>yes I'm unemployed

That's why I like it.

Holy fucking shit boys

Speak for yourself. My band got booked to play at a three-day festival yesterday.

Yeah but the analogy is this if I'm not mistaken. So tonight you got a gig in very cold bumfuck nowhere of Russia, then next / several days later you got a gig in fucking hot desert of Sahara, after that you got a gig in a tropical warm environment of Indonesia, I want to know how can a squier with inferior wood hold up to this Pros use nice gear not just because of social status / look more professional / keep them motivated or whatever
Cheap and middle priced instruments have their own uses don't worry

>the scrantonville knitting and Americans festival

My experience of gigging with cheap instruments and dealing with temperature changes is that temperature changes do not cause electric guitars to simply spontaneously break by themselves and that you need to be a clumsy idiot to break a guitar.
Acoustic guitars? Yeah, you need to be careful as fuck with that shit regarding temperature changes.

Best guitar YouTube channels?

Chappers m8
you'll find a load a great quality, affordable guitars :^)

a wood's price doesnt affect how quick it stabilizes on a different temperature and not even Kiss has that extreme touring agenda

Samuel's. /samuelcf97

I will keep shilling this guy's playing, shit's dope as fuck
youtube.com/user/hironou2525/videos?disable_polymer=1