Why does Jay laugh at everything Mike says?

Why does Jay laugh at everything Mike says?

Why don't you?

How many RLM threads do you make per day? Get a fucking life, faggot.

You just know that Jay is having a real kick when he sprays saliva everywhere. What a disgusting mouth breather.

if he doesn't, mike won't buttfuck him that night

He wants the d

Because they actually enjoyed TFA

some friends you just click with, and will laugh at really stupid shit that out of context would never be funny.

literally why people tell shit stories that end with silence and " oh but I guess you had to be there"

but your autism makes it difficult to connect with people, it's ok if you don't understand.

did they?

>it's a friendless loser makes another thread about his surrogate buddies that will never know he exists episode

but I send them a christmas card every month

>Christmas
>every month

who wouldn't?

"I don’t like the term ‘black people’, I find it demeaning to those of us that actually qualify as ‘people’.”

—Stuckman on being politically correct

Because he's in love.

because laughing at peoples jokes makes people happy and mike is a very sad person and jay is empathetic

"It’s all about being a part of something in the community, socializing with people who share interests and coming together to help improve the world we live in."

—Stuckman on the KKK

Because they're friends. That's what friends do. I am sorry that you do not have friends :(

"All I'm saying is the guy knew how to work a crowd. His speeches are like watching a masterclass in public speaking, and he used those leadership skills and natural charisma to get shit done. You have to admire that."

—Stuckman on Hitler

2 nukes were not enough

- Chris Stuckman on Chinese movie market

stop shitposting this cuckman everywhere

This forced meme was better when Zack Braff said them

I'll snap that niggers neck,

- Stuckman on Will Smith as lead in Suicide Squad

Race war when?

- Chris Stuckmans reaction to Annie reboot.

He generally laughs at everything anyone says.

Jay has trained himself to laugh at everything anyone says so that when a Jack episode happens he doesn't make Jack feel bad.

The only time Jack has been alright was when he was piss drunk.