People bitch about the CGI in the prequels

>people bitch about the CGI in the prequels
>yet they have no problems with half the characters looking like puppets in the originals

Rude. He was in a car crash, okay?

holy shit.

yoda's puppet was very convincing.

The Star Wars puppets were high quality. They looked better than CGI in the prequels, mostly because they age better.

according to george lucas, Yoda, having a small living biomass count, was one of the weakest jedi ever.

so what business does he have training jedis?

a guy on tv told me this by the way, basically the force isn't a mystic energy field created by all thing living but is energy generated by your living biomass, and hte more you have the stronger you are

Lmao, that's even worse than midichlorians. Wtf was George thinking? What was he ever thinking?

>derr im just gonna quote what everyone on leddit says/what I read in a buzzfeed article

>age better

Like, do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? Sure, the cgi in the prequels look horrendous but that fucking yoda puppet is utter trash, too.

Have you formed your own opinion about anything in your life, or do you think Kanye West is the savior of hiphop?

The puppet is still better than the ps2 CGI. Better is better, c u c k

Not him. That puppet looks awesome to me. In that photo or in any other. Even without the voice I still see a living being there, or at worst a former living being that was stuffed. It looks organic in any case. CGI almost never does, even now. I'm not superstitious. I'm sure we will have photoreal CGI sooner rather than later. But it takes more than just great lifelike rendering. It also takes perfect synchronization with the rest of the scene. What looks real in front of a blank white/black background stops looking real when you put it into a scene with many colorful surfaces, many lights etc. The Yoda puppet looks as real as it does because it's actually there and you get the correct lighting "for free".

I bet you are one of those people that think statistics can explain FUCKING EVERYTHING, amirite.
Did you use to cut the heads of kittens when you were a kid?

Furthermore, it contradicts the most famous words of Yoda itself.

>a guy on tv told me this by the way

hmmm

>basically the force isn't a mystic energy field created by all thing living but is energy generated by your living biomass, and hte more you have the stronger you are
That's not true

>knowing what's on reddit or buzzfeed
You shouldn't blow your cover like that next time, okay Triggered Tina?

He was weak but he knew how to use the JediKen to multiply his force when needed.

midichlorians are bacteria that FEED on the force, not give you the Force.

Hahahahaha

The delusion is real

o shit, i forgot i had to like the OT while the prequels were popular and like the prequels when the OT got popular.

gotta stay counterculture so people know i'm cool

>yeah he looks like a stuffed dead body but that's a g-good thing, right?

CGI Jabba in the (((remastered))) ANH is just objectively worse than the practical effects version

...in a still picture. He looks great in movement. Just go and rewatch the cave scene in Empire. Original Yoda holds up in full HD. CGI Yoda looked like shit in all three prequels.

UNDERATED
R
T
E
D

the puppet looks like a puppet
the actor looks like an actor
the set looks like a set
what is your point

So what you're saying is, the bigger the guy, the more powerful he is?

not the biggest absolutely, but the biggest relatively to you

>Im a retarded millenial

how is life in yer moms basement?

I know it's not true, it's just some shit autists here on Sup Forums repeat in every star wars thread

CGI jabba in Ep 1 is objectively better than muppets Jabba

gr8 b8 m8