What does Sup Forums think of Steve Martin?

What does Sup Forums think of Steve Martin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gdubj4_idgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sexist

Sexist man who only see physical appeal in women

based

I hope that piece of shit is next. Come on 2016, please take one more from us.

Let's Get Small is one of the best comedy albums ever.

A really funny, likable man who is very polite to fans as well as a really good bluegrass musician

RIP in peace

JERK

antisemite

youtu.be/Gdubj4_idgk

Interesting episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. He talks about quitting standup 30 years ago and his reasons for doing so. That era of his career was before my time, but apparently quite revolutionary and influential. Sort of deconstructing comedy, like Albert Brooks.

His comedic writing in Cruel Shoes is really funny, too.

sexist prick
i always knew he was a closet homophobe

The Jerk is pure patrician comedy
>he really hates those cans

A wild and crazy guy

a good comedian and shit musician who wishes he was a good musician

Can you explain? What did he do?

I'm literally shaking.

By the way who won the get lottery?

TRIGGERED

this
i literally just came here to say how shit he is at music.
his muppets episode was absolutely abysmal, because he tried to be some sort of musical comedian, and ended up failing at both

bowfinger is comedy kino

The Jerk is fucking brilliant. As is the Three Amigos. He's really good at playing a lovable weirdo and a stern hardass. Not a lot of comedy actors are able to do different characters so well.

D E L E T E
T H I S

Planes, Trains & Automobiles is another Steve Martin kino.

The Jerk is a really effective pleb filter.

>ancient yamyamms
_donald

tbf it's not a very sensitive tribute. It's obviously operating on the trope of attractive women not being smart or interesting, and it also treats her personality as an afterthought. It doesn't bother me, but it certainly doesn't come across as very gracious or tactful. I think he's trying to be somewhat humorous, but it doesn't telegraph well imo desu senpai

Holy fucking shit I didnt know steve was this fucking based the absolute madman lmao