Why so much xenophobia?

I heard about this board from my friends and after seeing the racism on here, I am disgusted. Why do you hate diversity so much? Do you feel threatened? The inability to accept diversity is a sign of mental health problems, but this website is far beyond that.

I heard about you guys all the time on other websites and I just don't understand why you have to spew so much hate. What if you are a minority and others discriminated against whites?

Also, what is this obsessions with Donald Trump? He is like hitler! Pick up a history textbook and you can see!

>baconstrip is a shitposter or kebab

Leave the shitposting to the Aussies.

b8 harder, faggot

1/10
leave it to the pros next time

You always reply like this but what is your argument?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Left-wing diarrhoea. Pro immigrant agitators are FULLY responsible for every single crime which those shitskin animals committed!

Sorry asshole, but this leftist pseudo-intellectual establishment revolution exists solely in your heads.

The Rainbow of Tolerance and Diversity™ terminates in mass graves , desolation death and destruction.

Because white Christian countries are better places to live. All of history points to it.

>What if others discriminated against whites?

>always
One post into the roleplay and you already fucked up you character. Pathetic.

>The inability to accept diversity is a sign of mental health problems

whatever you say 1984

I cannot see the basis of your argument. You assume these people will turn violent, but where is your proof? You are reading too much nativist, jingoist propaganda.

They are because the west fucked up the middle east countries for oil. We have an responsibility to protect these people.

1/10 made me respond

Serious answer (I am from Austria, by the way): taxes, healthcare and real estate.

Taxes are high because of all the welfare paid to sand people.

Healthcare goes to shit because illegals use it and thus take up most of doctors' times ... again using us to pay for it.

Lastly, real estate, they end up hiking rents and housing prices.

If they could all stay where they are, nothing of value would be lost.

Op is 10/10 a faggot.

Kill jur self m8

Your hate is being directed wrongly by politicians who want to further their own agenda and victimize minorities to cover their tracks.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

While this website is very hateful, it is not a proper response to censor them. I appreciate your effort and I frequent reddit myself, but censorship is the wrong answer.

It is better if the people here are made to see the reason. I do not blame them as a lot of these people are probably reading biased news sources.

This is why I love Sup Forums.
Retards always bounce in here at some point.
Go do something useful, boys.

PICK UP YOUR LIFE VEST YOU LITTERING FAGGOTS

>xenophobia
We're literally the most diverse, yet nationalist, group there is. We are the Jews. We are the Nazis. We are the Commies. We are the Capitalists. We are forced to face the shitposting views of reddicucks and redpill normies on a daily basis. We didn't choose this life, we capitalized off the hand we were dealt with.

We are the New World Order, we character assassinated the entire GOP and led Trump to nominee victory 2 months early. The shills will be BTFO come November, and slowly but steadily, we will influence economic, military and foreign policy with an iron grip and the world will realize this. PAX Sup ForumsTANNICA We are to be feared and not loved. We will restore order and common sense to the world, remove the degenerate culture that erodes the foundations on which we have built our moral compass, institutions and way of life on. We are the puppetmasters, a highly stringent and organized group with Far-Right Meme Squads on our side who uses their intel to inform our allies to bombs ISIS and drive away the terrorists. We are not the group anonymous. We are not legion. We are the way the world turns. We are the ones pulling the strings. We are the ones influencing your government, your media and your companies. We redpill the masses. We are (((//Sup Forums//))).

>~t. euphoric autist~

I'm fine with this man being Muslim, but why do other people have to support him and his wife while they both hate us all?

>He is like hitler!

that really gave away that this was b8 2/10 made me reply

If you think so little of our intellectual abilities, why aren't you shielding us from criticism like your pet minorities?

Awfully condescending on your part, to disregard our feelings when we are all supposedly equal.

we should victimize minorities

they're trying to take things that are mine

The first one is a copypasta