Things Liberals Have Ruined

>ITT: Things Liberals Have Ruined

And no, "everything" is not an acceptable answer. Give specific examples (although as many examples as you like).

For one, not only can I no longer own a painting of Adolf Hitler. But I can't make out with it without scaring the kids. Thanks, liberals.

Everything

Nerd culture, used to be fantasy and fun now there is injected propaganda in everything.

Public discourse.

any notion of proper debate or argument, anything decreed "dangerous" by leftists cant be debated, could you even imagine public debate about racial differences (like the actual genetics and shit), the holocaust or any other taboo subject.

Atheism.

Ayn Rand had a perfect philosophy, Liberals ruined atheism with their politics, and Conservatives ruined politics with their religion.

Sweden.

Women.
Men.

I wanna make a game where you live life as a normal dude without the librul bullshit.

how liberals have ruined the world:
>improved the lives of billions of women by allowing women to vote
>umproved the lives of billions of girls by passing laws that made girls legal to attend school and university
>improved the lives of billions of people by allowing same sex marriage and allowing people to live their lives in peace as they wished
>improved the lives of billions of people by funding medicine and science, helping the entire planet improve its quality of life
>improved the lives of billions of people by protesting the usa and its death squads leave countries they had no business being at war with in the first place
>improved the lives of billions of people by investing in educational facilities around the world.

fpbp
/thread

Journalism
Education

You're never going to be Australia. Shit tier shitposting.

this is a big one

there's virtually 0 'serious' discourse in modern western politics nowadays

-driving a car without a seatbelt on without hearing a binging noise

-that sign that says Please stay back 15 feet that they put on the garbage truck. Big government telling me what to do all the fucking time.

MFW Liberals actually believe that.

wow that's a nice well thought out response there. Swear to god im the oldest on this site. i refuse to believe you are older than 16.

Star Wars, Comedy Central, Heavy Metal, Sup Forums, etc.

So in other words, nothing of value.

Sup Forums
western civilization

nice well though out response there. you really proved me wrong.

>letting women have the vote

> I'm old

Nice meme friendo

Why don't you?

The internet.

Have you been on it?

Liberals ruined the right.

families.

vidja games

The nuclear family, its almost impossible to find women willing to settle and become housewives in the modern age.

Philosophy, postmodernism has been harnessed against us to combat every structure and standard we try to uphhold.

>
>nice well though out response there. you really proved me wrong.

Implying only liberals ever conducted research, improved people's lives etc? Get that shit out of here. You represent everything wrong with smug limousine liberals, think you are the only ones contributing to society when 99% of you are freeloaders.

Mens rights

>leftcucks really believe they with their might and intelligence actually did all these great things while in the same breath believe that capitalism was the fault/conclusion of capitalist oppression praying on the masses or whatever the fuck
Nigga you didn't do any of that shit.

literally literally

Never

ever

I think it's time to invade

Gay rights (soon at least)

Obscure hobbies like games, arts and crafts, etc.

Actually, pretty much every type of hobby. Even sports

>the cuntification of society is starting to turn on itself....the net result of feminism and liberalism combined to emancipate the macho image of the new male...gender politics will ultimately destroy trust between men and woman and lead to societal collapse....jews take a bow....your work is done.

>can't look at women without being vilified
>be in city
>women everywhere
>all look at you like you're raping them
>all dressed like fucking sluts and bizzar shit to make you look

>improved the lives of billions of women by allowing women to vote
Opening the door for leftist politics and muh feelings, studies have shown that white women are the least educated voterbase that still fucking vote.
>umproved the lives of billions of girls by passing laws that made girls legal to attend school and university
Yes
>improved the lives of billions of people by allowing same sex marriage and allowing people to live their lives in peace as they wished
Marriage is a christian tradition, most gays arent and should stay away from it.
>improved the lives of billions of people by funding medicine and science, helping the entire planet improve its quality of life
As did many others
>improved the lives of billions of people by protesting the usa and its death squads leave countries they had no business being at war with in the first place
They protected us from communism you ungrateful swine, America saved my native country from it.
>improved the lives of billions of people by investing in educational facilities around the world.
As did many others

College.

Warcraft

liberals are the reason I don't win at life

Hollywood movies. Now there is hardly one without a black token in it. He is always good looking, funny, generous, heroic and white women want him. Such humongous bullshit.

Also, the left has a serious problem with putting minorities before the majority, changing laws to work against the majority.

Their movement is pure cancer destroying everything they touch.
Our racial identity, nationalism, art, news, college, christianity, culture, originally homogeneous cultures, push globalism, special treatment for women, made speaking up about islam, feminism and race impossible, fat acceptance, videogames, comics, movies and protesting.

Women.

Not in the sense of turning them into sluts, but turning them into children.

>Every man is a potential rapist
>One in 3 women will be assaulted
>Women need quotas for work placements
>Not allowed to speak condescendingly to women
>No mansplaining
>Man manspreading
>No triggering
>Everyone is beautiful by default

it's drilled into them day in and day out that they're A) The most valuable things in existence and B) They are incapable of committing any wrongdoing.

And feminists are giving themselves a pat on the back for this.

Girls. I guess you could say they always sucked but feminism is doing a number on them they're too stupid to even realize.

Combing your post with mine, I can't find a "nerdy" girl that isn't a fucking blue and pink haired tumblrina Internet feminist COVERED with tattoos and piercings. Shit, what ever happened to nerds being clean cut too? It's funny because I prefer the "Stacy" type girl who I have nothing in common with because at least she tries to be feminine.

Feminists are making girls toss out all of their natural selling points just leaving nothing but worth nothing husks.

This seems like a petty complaint and it is, but I just hope I'm not alone in that.

I fucking love you.

I can't be an atheist without some friction from one of these groups and I'm an Objectivist atheist so it's even harder. Sup Forums shits on Rand every week now and I can't stand it.

>"Rand said it's okay to kill people because that's selfish!"

>"No she didn't, stop making things up."

>"Prove I'm wrong! YOU CANT! BUTTHURT RANDROID!"

Funny how liberals had no idea who Rand was until someone on Fox News like Beck started taking her out of context and then all the sudden it's Rand/Objectivist bashing from the Left even though they're so fucking ignorant of what Rand even actually said and how she even "agrees" with them on some points.

No this is 2016. Everyone picks a "side" and blindly plays it's stereotypical role.

I will. Right now. RPGmaker right now bitch. Fuck yeah! I'm gonna make a game where I fuck with peoples' heads Tolstoy -style and teach them shit through stories.

AR15s in New York

You can't fuck the hot babe because if she says you raped her you did even if she said yes.

Women can drive.

>"wow"
>adult

choose one, leaflet

>Funny how liberals had no idea who Rand was until someone on Fox News like Beck started taking her out of context and then all the sudden it's Rand/Objectivist bashing from the Left even though they're so fucking ignorant of what Rand even actually said and how she even "agrees" with them on some points.

anyone who has ever taken a college class and had to listen to the insufferable low-intellect Randite in your poly-sci, government or history class drone on and on knows that her philosophy is shit.

The family.
Education.
The ethnic balance of the Western world.
Western culture and art.

Well in my classes no one ever spoke the fuck up when answering questions so Mr. Objectivist had to be the one person to prove he was paying attention...

Funny how many professors I disappointed when they found out the only student in class who answered their questions and tried to engage in any intellectual discussion was the guy who liked Ayn Rand and capitalism and philosophy and had right-wing sounding views on things. But hey, my fellow students, apparently listening to me drone on, were making themselves look brain dead so I don't really give a fuck about their other brain dead thoughts.

If they had thoughts, they could of chimed in at any time.

>college
Hey, something else ruined by the left. Good call user.

Oh and I never even mentioned Rand in class. It was only after the professors had me along and were wondering about me and how come I'm one of the few students who seems to care about more than a grade.

That's cultural marxism, though. Old school liberals weren't like that for the most part.

When you have a ideology based on liberty and egalitarianism instead of common group interests it will eventually devolve into the type of politics that the dutchman was pointing out.

The inferior are put above the good in order to bring them up to the same level. "Old school" liberals did the same thing in a different manner. They colonized other lands and tried to bring them to our level. When that didn't work they let them colonize our lands.

If all men are created equal then it is the white man's fault that nobody is his equal.

They tried to kill religion so they goyim pledge allegiance to the state.

>For one, not only can I no longer own a painting of Adolf Hitler.
why cant you own a painting? you live in the US. did liberals also ruin your grasp on reality?

please move to canada so i can more easily identify the quality of your posts.

Things will soon get better, the backlash is already picking up steam.

Identity politics bullshit spawned out of academia around 2010-2011 according to Google trends. It will soon crawl back in the hole it came out from when Colleges start losing money over SJW nonsense.

Students will lose interest when they realize a degree in Queer Studies doesn't get you a job and employers see your attitude as a liability.

A lot. Unchecked immigration is the one I'm mostly concerned with because the damages are irreversible.

Everything else is annoying but will be fixed once the pendulum swings back to the right.

>Everything else is annoying but will be fixed once the pendulum swings back to the right.
>back to the right
i have some bad news for you.

border, sensible immigration, "gender", feminism, black and white race relationships (thx obongo), education, willful ignorance of these idiots perpetuates islamic terror which means they even have blood on their hands.
This all without really thinking about it...

>Literally happens in conservative states as well...Only worse...Especially if you're poor.

Comedy. I have to watch stuff pre-9/11 now for it to be funny

California

Political Correctness.

It used to be a courtesy. Now its do or die.

>while in the same breath believe that capitalism was the fault/conclusion of capitalist oppression praying on the masses or whatever the fuck
He never said that. Stop putting words into other people's mouth

they ruined libertarianism as a whole

Comic books.

They've been endlessly subverted to hell and back, and just wait, video games will be next. Or maybe Trump will cause in a paradigm shift in his presidency, and SJWs will collectively try to stump him with one last concentrated attempt that will mark their death.

There are 7 billion ppl on this earth.
You really think there are BILLIONS of gays out there....