How is the future of your country?

How is the future of your country?

>>China
According to the internet,it will collapse anytime for somereason.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will depend how the CCP handles transitioning from their incredible growth to a smaller growth and not being as attractive due to rising wages.
and there's a housing bubble now?

I hope someone will nuke us

and corruption i imagine plays some part

but a collapse in china would be a very good thing in my eyes.
I only hope some strongman doesn't come.
democracy would be very good for the chinese people, and an open china would be extremely good for the world

>How is the future of your country?

>democracy meme
>democratic China would be peaceful and pacifist

i didn't say that, it would be very beneficial for the global economy and science if the chinese people had freedom.

the point with cia is troubling, luckily the us is declining.

>How is the future of your country?

Doomed because big companies like Samsung will increase the number of poor people here.

Lmao people actually believe this"?

>a collapse of the second largest economy in the world is a good thing
>China turning out like India is a good thing
>somehow democracy would boost the economy/science just like Russia did after the collapse of the Soviet Union did.

>C-chine will collpapse a-anytime now!, says increasingly nervous Burger for the 7th time this decade

Why not? It's true.

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy

>How many Americans could identify the National Endowment for Democracy? An organization which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The NED was set up in the early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA in the second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period. Spurred by Watergate – the Church committee of the Senate, the Pike committee of the House, and the Rockefeller Commission, created by the president, were all busy investigating the CIA. Seemingly every other day there was a new headline about the discovery of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in for years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was causing the powers-that-be much embarrassment.

>Something had to be done. What was done was not to stop doing these awful things. Of course not. What was done was to shift many of these awful things to a new organization, with a nice sounding name – The National Endowment for Democracy. The idea was that the NED would do somewhat overtly what the CIA had been doing covertly for decades, and thus, hopefully, eliminate the stigma associated with CIA covert activities.

the economy would recover
yes
adding all chinese scientists and a billion+ people to the international community and lower restrictions would
Russia is and always has been shite
the collapse was handled poorly, though i do concede that can happen.
life in russia is better than ussr though.

>life in russia is better than ussr though.

"ha" x 3
in russia people say they lived better during ww2 than today

>the economy would (((recover))) while everything valuable is looted and sold off to the west
>open the country to SJWs and mudslimes while balkanizing it would make China better off
>democracy would magically solve all problems China has like pollution or corruption, just like India.
Lol

and they're all idiots
being under communism and being thrown in gulag is worse than today.
and there's all the murders
and the incompetents in power.

"The world under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite; after a long period of union, tends to divide. "
-Romance of three kingdoms, Luo Guanzhong, 14th century

The eternal cycle of fragmentation and unity continues; And the party's time is still distant.

gulags were closed after '53 sven

How would democracy change anything economically? Unlike Soviet, China is pretty much full capitalist already.

The Netherlands will become the New York of the EU.

Except, that our dumbass government is not doing anything to try and achieve that so Paris, Frankfurt or Milan might as well take that role.

no they're not
it's state capitalism riddled with government corruption

This title sounds like a wet American dream. China will conquer the world in the future, etc, etc. They will eat everyone else for breakfast because Asians have no morality in our sence.

The ongoing chinese economic/legal model is completely based on centralization and communist model of 5-year plans

This is funny, because what this Germany wrote is exactly the same thing his country is doing in my part of Europe and the USA is the only external factor that helps us, vide Nord Stream and American sanctions against German companies.

China went from 14% growth in 2006-2007 to 7% now. That's a huge fall in growth. No collapse or social unrest.

Do what I say, not what I do.

Did you expect anything different?
>Respect international law!
>invades Iraq/Libya/Syria/Afghanistan/Yemen

Most of it's just "empty growth" China is full of ghost cities where no one lives, but even that is GDP growth

Their domestic market have reached a equilibrium with western countries.
10 years ago you could get everything in China at 10% the price in the west.
I went there last year, skilled labour wages and commodity prices were pretty much the same level as the west. Except the government has managed to keep the food price down. If they continue to grow like 10 years ago it will be inflation instead now.

Said no one ever.
No, not really. The Big Terror ended but people were imprisoned for political reasons and religion was targeted by KGB until 1991.

Nationalistic sentiments seem to be rising. though.
In my country I'm seeing first-hand how a declining quality of life is soft padded with rising nationalism. On steroids.
Although I'm just judging about China's nationalism from what English and Russian speaking bloggers are putting out.

Where did you go exactly?
I doubt every place is as expensive as Beijing or Shanghai.

Big cities - Shenzhen, Shanghai, and some small onest: Nantong, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Yiwu

RARE
A
R
E

Democracy will just like burgers set up 20000 different interest groups, again splintering china

Burgers can keep their male-female, black-white, cop-thug, liberal-republican divide to themselves tyvm