Is it time we move Cristiano up a tier and Iniesta up a tier? Was Giggs really better than Beckham...

Is it time we move Cristiano up a tier and Iniesta up a tier? Was Giggs really better than Beckham? With how short his peak was should Dingo. Go down a tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=fb5561b52579f383d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>american
>having opinions on football
Fuck off, you are fat (subhuman)

I'm sorry I don't rate "le 3 good seasons, SKILLZ AND TRICKZ, Samba" man

Where is Apodi ??

Very good image. The bad thing is, as the tiers go down, there are many other players to put in, because how spread football is. But this is a fine work

>no Neymar
>no Hazard
Discarded.

I didn't see Socrates

and Ballack should be there too

Dude wtf, there's no way Ronaldo the Phenomenon is better than Ronaldinho Gaucho.

>no klose
>no lahm
>no neuer

Also Roberto Carlos was the best LB of all times man, he's way too low.

Kaka was quite shitty even in his prime.

Shevchenko is too high.

Both Laudrup's should be 1 upped.

In all honesty, we can all agree Robben should be in here right? He's GOAT for Bayern and carried a mediocre Dutch side

>Kaka was quite shitty even in his prime.

found the underager.

kaka was the best player in the world in his prime

>mediocre

That was their best team since the 80s.

I don't know, I never really liked him... He just feels like an incomplete Cristiano Ronaldo...

It's Ronaldo and Messi then everybody else

no

Damn, underage confirmed

>No Nasazzi, No Andrade, No Varela, No Schiaffino, No Suarez, No Forlan
>No Valderrama, No Asprilla
>No Teofilo Cubillas, No Joya
>No Aguinaga, No Spencer
>No Etcheverry

>Totti that low

Brian was shit.

What an awful, disgusting list.
>Pele
>Xavi
>no Neuer

Wrong. Messi and Ronaldo are obviously the greatest of all time. It's just that in the past all of football wasn't as good, so people like Pele and Maradonna were in relative terms so much better.

> Gerd "the Bomber" Müller
> not above-God tier

Shit list

I want Lev Yashin to touch me down there.

I rate stojkovic and henry as demigod tier

>we
Is this official? It's just some cocksucking faggot that sucks cock what made this. Gay.

I prefer this list

This image was made 5 years ago. Fucking newfags.

Zidane isn't better than Iniesta, and he sure as hell isn't 2 tiers above him.

I only started following the sport in 15/16, but I've never seen anyone talk about that one season for Iniesta. I mean that as in that one season where he was undoubtedly world class. Cristiano had it in 07/08, 11/12, and 16/17. Messi had it 11/12, 14/15, and one season I'm not sure of. But the season where I've seen it commonly argued that he was at his best and should have won the Ballon D'or is 09/10, but even then I've had Spaniards tell me he wasn't that good that season and he him scoring in the World Cup final hid a poor season.

>rpppney

>literally whos

Unfortunately for Iniesta his peak years happened at the same time as Messi's. He'll also never be able to shake being grouped in with Xavi. Zidane in comparison was more individual and was never really overshadowed by a teammate, which is why his legend is and will continue to be greater than Iniesta's.

>Dingo

Fucking half of them are doing the siege heil

I just noticed that hours after I made this thread. I was phone posting at the time

Needs more players like Ibrahimovic, Okocha, Inzaghi, Van Nistelrooy, or among older players, Sivori, Fontaine...

Well played for John Charles, though.

It's more that Iniesta is just another player in the team, while Zidane was the playmaker, the boss.

Spain could play without Iniesta, but try to remember how tedious France looked in 1999 or 2005 (or at the 2002 WC) without Zidane.

Germanazism on the rise again!!!

Look at that big white pimple on his ball I just wanna pop it.

Opinion discarded if you've followed less than 10 years.

that picture was made in 2010 or so

Every fucking year I see this image I'll say this. Kahn is God-tier and you fucking know it user.

Ashley Cole, Zambrotta?

David VIlla can't be in that last tier if Inzaghi is nowhere to be seen

Now:
Suarez
Puyol
Ramos
Neuer
Lahm

Take off Deco

everyone's too lazy to make a new list

imo you could remove all the 50s,60s,70s,80s players because nobody here ever watched them play anyway

be selected)

>rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=fb5561b52579f383d

*We're voting for GOAT tier (top 10 players will be selected)

Don't care lmao