/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

>m-muh hendo
>muh Fluke v-victory
>m-m-muh Silva knee!

All your whining doesn't change the fact that Bisping is your reigning, defending, undisputed Middleweight champion. On top of that he is getting his money fight with GSP at MSG.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YAQ5425E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fav fem fighter? any division.

Coral Springs likes boys

Good OP

heem police likes children

YEEEAAAAAH
YEEAAAAAAAH
HARD WORK IS WHAT

Peak male performance

Bud

Bisping fans are officially more annoying than Conor fans. Hell they're even more annoying than Coral Springs

As friends yeah

Your opinion is not only incorrect but it's also a terrible opinion.

Sounds like a personal problem

This, they can't even get creative with these same generic "natty GOAT" OP's

Deh

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY TEAM x8

Why does it bang so hard lads? Cant get the song out my head desu

when mcgregor fought in dublin it was shown on tv3 in ireland, the first time a ufc event had been shown on terrestrial/ prime time tv in europe as far as i know

theres a huge amount of irish fighters doing extremely well in the european circuit and on the verge of breaking into the ufc and a loads of young talent that in a few years will be serious contenders

in all honesty mcgregor wasnt joking when he said the irish will be taking over

Same, and I'm rooting for McGregor

mere exposure effect

Seems like the Count's superiority, unsidputedness, defendness, reigness and championness has caused some controversy

its motivation music my friend

A lot of Irish fighters suck. Conor is just talented

it's mostly 1 sad burger with Canadian, UK & Polish proxies, fishing for (yous)

I disagree entirely. It's bad for the sport.

Conor didn't climb the ranks like everyone else has to. He fought twice, got a shot at #15.
Beating #15 somehow landed him at fucking #9. Where is the logic in that, at all? The vast majority of the time a fighter that is ranked is beaten, his opponent is slotted in directly above him. I have NEVER heard of a fighter jumping MORE than six spots in the rankings after one fight, ever. (McGregor wasn't ranked, so this is assuming that he was actually #16 and Brandao was #15, which is very unlikely. It was more likely that McGregor was down around 17-18, possibly jumping nine fucking spots).
Then, at #9, he calls out #5, which is smart. He shitstomps Poirier, and is slotted in where Poirier was properly. But, once again there's unheard of shit happening, as the #2 guy and #3 guy were already told that the winner of their fight gets the title shot, but now #5 gets it first?

What in the flying fuck? I understand that the UFC has to promote the exciting fighters and put together exciting fights, but that's just wrong. Conor beats #15 and #5 and somehow lands himself above #2 and #3 in terms of title shot priority, when both of those guys had already been promised a title shot. That's ridiculous and imo is really bad for the sport, it shows the whole world that being a mandrama character = title shots, they did it with the shael and now they're doing it with McRib.

Wish somebody would mod an NES punchout ROM to make it starring Conor

digital diarrhea

t.greek proxy

Proxies? You mean friends

who are you quoting

>he responds within 20 seconds every time

just got home from Hooters. My thoughts:

Dom is back! Ebersole always looks like he sparring and not really trying to win but just trying not to lose. The girl fight was fun. I'm excited for Cat.

The Kennedy/Romero fight... wow. Bad officiating. Romer couldn't answer the ref's instructions to get up off the stool. Terrible fight outcome. I hope for a rematch.

Poirier/Mcgregor. I put $40 on Poirier. He let me down. He dropped from a glancing blow. But Conor was strinking Dustin to the back of the head. They were illegal strikes. Bad officiating again. But I'm pissed at Dustin. He lost me as a fan.

Cerrone/Alvarez. Great fight. It went as I predicted. Ceronne would use his muay thai kicks to defeat the tiny boxer. Alvarez got exposed just like Lombard.

Main event. At this point in the night, my buddy's chick asked for the tab. She thought Poirier/McGregor was the main event, and Cerrone/Alvarez was a prelim fight. She didn't know there was a title fight. But anyway, it was entertaining. MM is a beat. But they should dissolve the division. He's too good and the rest of the guys are too mediocre and boring to watch.

McGregor is on FS1 now. What a fucking clown this guy is.

>Even though about 92 percent of the bets have been placed on McGregor, the average bet on McGregor has been $186, while the average bet on Mayweather has been $8,038.

im the guy that place 15 $20 bets on floyd to bring down the average

Jon Jones is our OJ Simpson

Unlike Chael (who almost beat Silva twice anyway), Gooby backed up his words the majority of the time by heeming his way to the only UFC fighter to ever simultaneously hold two titles at once.

Quit your bitching. Confidence and shittalking =/= WWE mandrama. Hell boxers do it more than MMA guys.

How much did you bet on the fight?

Kek

well, yeah, that's how books work

girl collection vodka bottle is 500 dollars how does he get away with this

At any hole in the wall club it's close to $200.

lol

>almost a billion dollars
wow

>guys that make money from gambling v brainlet chancers

I desperately want goobs to win so those guys can hate themselves forever

>Spend EVERY DAY complaining about Bisping
>Literally EVERY TIME I check /heem/ some dude is sperging out about Bisping
>Probably you
>but B..bisping fans are annoying

LMAO LAD

more like our mike tyson

oj had a great career

>there will never be a new UFC star without being said he copies Conor

I seriously cannot fucking wait for GSP to murder Bisbong. I'm sick of this Bisping spamming bullshit. Gonna be so sweet when GoatSP ends the literal WOAT championship reign.

>inb4 "haha u mad bisping bless buddeh xD"

This is per Dave Meltzer. I'm not 100%, but I believe this is for Las Vegas bookies only. No telling what the rest of the world's bookies are doing.

He said today that the majority of the money is on Conor by knockout, and if Conor wins by KO the Vegas bookies will suffer their biggest 1 day loss in history.

Koreshkov vs Njokuani
Ward vs Gonzalez
McKee vs Tugman
Ellen vs Arteaga

Do you think Jon Jones was molested as a child as well?

damn, that promotion really got a lot suckers

is this an american thing? i have never paid more than £10 entry and that's at the most luxury clubs in london. a bottle of smirnoff is £60 MAX

He will destroy GSP

Bisping bless your poor soul

i don't know i'm not a scumbag (drinker)

The whole world will eat their words

You guys bet on Bovada?

you now remember pierre ducked anderson silva for years

Do you know who didn't and actually beat Silva?

im saving all my pics for may-mac be prepared to work monkeyboy

GSP couldn't murder his way out of a kindergarten
because he's such a nice guy and child murder is wrong

I don't care tbqh. Bisping spammers are at least clever, plus the lad had grown on me. I used to hate him for being disrespectful and spitting and shit, but I'm starting to think he's learned a little bit and is a down to earth guy who can also bring some bantz. Looking forward to the GSP fight, should be good.

TWoodposters, however, can rightfully get rectal cancer.

the fight is not over anderson the fight is not over the fight is not over anderson

Also for anyone who cares, Bas Rutten is siding with Conor. Comments too long to post here, but available here.

pastebin.com/YAQ5425E

I guess so, lad. But it also comes with table service here.I don't know how Floyd runs his gig tho

H8r bgone!

She only gets about 400 million

>pastebin

American Clubs typically attract well off douchbags. People who are willing to drop cash at a moments notice on a party night.

I remember the days when clubs would get packed and there was literally a $40 entrance fee.

>52 views in less than 2 minutes

More (you) then you will see in a lifetime

Njoku-Ani
Ward
Mckee Jr
Arteaga

Future champion

>only

>Screencapping your own post
Cringe.

Ariel about to be heemed by Eubank

Is that after paying her manager, publicist, agent and coaches ?

14 million, still nice money

>It's like fighting a girl
lmao he's absolutely right

why trash rutten? whats your problem bud?

What is the average walking weight of a featherweight

>fought an old and out of shape Silva
>still unable to finish him
>barely even beat him by decision
wow pretty pathetic tbqh

VERY nice.

Reem bless lads

List favorite and least favorite fighter spammers.

Favorite:
>Bisking
>reem bless
>succ

Least favorite:
>TWood

Chuck's feed and seed?

>favorite
Mayweather
>least favorite
Everyone else

IMMA HOME COOK MEAL