HACKED SHILLARYS DONERS

UMMM Sup Forums copy so that you will be apart of this legendary thread
guccifer2.wordpress.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use #DonorClass, let's get this shit trending 4channel.

This isn't really that crazy.

The names and addresses of donors is public information, reported quarterly.

Emails and phone numbers not really hard to find online.

self bumping

How did you get these?

This proves she as well as Debbie Schultz are accepted illegal campaign "donations"

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
New York Daily News

This hacked information showing illegal donor amounts from large business owners in the millions. This is proof that both Hillary and Debbie Schultz are corrupt

DELETE THIS

If those berncucks realize that shillary is a fraudster then she'll be indicted. If that happens those berncucks will actually vote + so will 90% of shillcucks as well will vote for bernie over Trump.

If shill stays the nominee however, those cucks will stay apathetic and won't vote - Trump will win in a landslide.

Nah Gary Johnson 2016

I reeally hope she gets indicted before the convention Bernie v Trump would be so much more fun

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
New York Daily News

thx that made me laugh

This was news like 3-4 days ago, just Google Hillary donors hacked

This is some of the info that was taken.

1/3

Top kek
We should spam his twitter with this

list of some rich doners

2/3

3/3 this nigger didn't reply after that

That's hysterical.

Christopher-Joel?

Please be real

>that ID
Anony-mO0s!

>recoil bruised my shoulder
>temporary form of PTSD
>anxious and irritable

bruised his shoulder on an ar-15????
can you say gutless coward??

What's so disastrous is that this is EXACTLY what everyone knew was going on. The Clinton Foundation was a front for foreign strategic interests to buy favor with the State Department. The Clintons had completely captured the State Department and Department of the Interior with aides, and had begun setting up PR for her potential presidential run in early 2014.

She peddled influence to the Russians and the Saudis, knowingly appointed foreign intelligence assets, and used the Clinton Foundation as a revolving door into government. Look up Huma Abedein. Bill's speaking fees. The Laureate International University as an investment banking scam. Hiring private investigators to rough up and intimidate Bill's sexual assault victims -- "I saw your kids get out of school today'. Decapitating Libya and fomenting the Arab Spring, regardless of what geostrat advisors had to say. Blaming Benghazi on the youtube video because diplomats begged her for help and additional security just before it happened. Using legal threats and her friends in criminal justice to gag the mother of Bill's illegitimate son of a black crackwhore, Danny Williams. Wrapping her communications within the Clinton Foundation, to render her immune to FOIA requests. There can't be any question of "marked classified" or "was it secure", because classified material DID leak -- so it wasn't secure, and it WAS classified.

It just never ends. And yet, a huge portion of the electorate will never really notice or care.

What's really important? Being tolerant. Love trumps Hate. I'm with her. Stronger together. Empty platitudes painted on the dead, swollen corpse of my beloved Republic.

Fuck.

Fuck off.

Of course Sup Forums would give more attention to something like this than Sup Forums
What the fuck is this stupid shit

cdc pls

We did it reddit

>then she'll be indicted.
Please !! Loretta Lynn is a cuck of an AG to Obama. She'll never indict Shillary. Perhaps the only U.S. Attorney with any credibility and independence, who would, is Preet Bharara, but it is not clear if he is looking into Shillary's corruption. And yet he has jurisdiction, because she lives in the SDNY. No wonder Loretta Lynn is managing this investigation out of D.C. -- so she can put the fix in for Shillary.

Fuck sake even this place have got no go left in it, this could have been legendary.

America is sleeping

I've been fapping all night and couldn't find one thing to get off to. I'm so tired, and I'm hungry. For breakfast, I'm making an omlette and I'm having a cup of coffee.

If the Wikileaks docs are as big as Assange says they are Hillary will have to either exit or face a monumental loss.

Let's just hope this motherfucker isn't jerking us around.

Nice find, start archiving this shit before it gets shut down.

This kike is terrified of AR-15s... except when they're used by the IDF on stone throwing Palestinians.

The filthy Juden have no shame.

Shame does not exist in their moral universe. They're blind spotted by their own kvetching.

Thanks for depressing me there bub.

Democrats don't care.