I listened to this album expecting it to be complete shit, but I unironically give it a 6.5/10

I listened to this album expecting it to be complete shit, but I unironically give it a 6.5/10.

If you listen to it one more time, then you will rate it even higher. Mark my words, it's a grower.

*extremely david attenborough voice*
>here we see the wild grimes in her natural habitat trying to lure in some potential prey

What's your favourite Grimes song?

the last song she ever makes before killing herself

I'll love that one, can't wait 'till it drops

this is so fucking mean, you should be ashamed of yourself

Constant grimes posting has inspired this hatred.
Sad, but true.

Do you beat your meat to old Grimeth?

As the guy who wrote that (about killing herself) i agree. Never listened to one song. But this posting is so annoying, i see it as a way of combating it, because ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

>It's nice that you say you like me
what did she meant by this?

Exactly. I'm in the same boat.
I often think that I'm sure I'd get along with Claire just fine in real life. But for now, I hate on.

never!

Why is she so ugly?

she isn't

>But this posting is so annoying
yet you're still here.. in this thread

Same question

She is :/

She is. It's ok if you like ugly people, user.

claire is objectively beautiful, so it has to be something with your eyes. check em

So i can insult old Grimeth and ask people if they beat their meat to her.

imagine caring what other people like or post about

ive only heard the singles and thought they were good

imagine being james brooks

Lmao, holy shit, projecting much?

Also can't get ten posts into a music discussion about a female artist without someone talking shit about their looks. Typical keyboard warrior lil boy

she admitted to being dropped on her head/face

would an ugly person be this defensive? sure i believe you

K, let's talk about the music.

It's pop. Kinda annoying. 5/10.
That's all.

Pathetic

>Also can't get ten posts into a music discussion about a female artist without someone talking shit about their looks

This (looks) is what sells female music. Not their artistry, remember this.

Lel, this explains it all.

i crave potassium, anyone else?

Show me a music discussion about a female artist without someone talking her looks in general

does anyone else become existentially afraid of themselves? fucked up my whole teenhood honestly

When the Grimethfag loses the battle, he switches the subject.

you know I refrain from posting this stuff, because honestly it's Sup Forums and belongs elsewhere (and frankly it's disrespectful in the first place. you anons need to control yourselves), but how can you seriously NOT find her attractive?
She has a great figure (albeit very slim), takes care of herself, and her face. By god that is the face of a deity, I have seen it. Those high cheekbones, that jaw, those ears, that nose... and christ almighty those eyes and that brow are like a sucker punch delivered straight to the brain's lust center. She's absolutely gorgeous, and her physical beauty is only helped out by the fact that she's an extremely talented creative (no matter how much you and your stupid friends like to argue otherwise) with a penchant for making excellent, catchy songs. She's also got a huge heart and excellent fashion sense, and overall she represents the pinnacle of the post-ironic, post-internet millennial.

lol, those comments are the broadest attempts at derailing that i could have made

Dude she's beyond average.

The production on this thing is really cool i got to give it that, but grimes isn't a good vocalist, if she had more talented vocalists featuring on the album she wouldn't had to pitch-correct everything to the point it just sounds like daft punk. Also the overuse of reverb in every track is getting repetitive. Needs less sleepers and more bangers like Kill V. Maim. Album with tons of potential but just disappointing enough for you to completely forget about it.

>that jaw
Looks masculine.
>those ears
Look jewish.
>that nose
Looks like a pig's nose.
On top of that, she's annoying in most of her songs. She looks like a tomboy except she's not even trying to be one.

bump

She looks like a mouse.

eek

cool.

This album is genuinely bad.

i just wanted to say that I, the poster who posted this was not the same poster who posted and that i also thought it was way too mean.
i dont have a favorite grimes song because i listened to this album when i first saw it on Sup Forums and hated it

i kno

why does nobody actually talk about this album? like the songs. did you like Belly Of the Beat? quotable lyrics ?

hahaha

>holier than thou grimesfag

>i'll never be your dream girl

>did you like Belly Of the Beat?
yes, but favs are kill v maim, realiti, venus fly and wp2

California is a fuckin banger, same with Artangels

cute

Wow it won't even flush right...
Can it do anything right?

Underrated.

i enjoyed this

Art angels and scream I just cannot vibe with for some reason. Everything other song? top notch

If Grimes had replaced the following songs
>Belly of the Beat - replace with Saturn Princess
>Easily (easily the worst song of hers) - replace with David
>Realiti - replace with the original demo version
>Pin - Replace with anything else
this album would be a 10/10

>scream
no lie - Scream is one of my absolute favorite tracks.
although imo it's much better live

>why does nobody actually talk about this album?
how new are you here?

HI HOW IS EVERY ONE HOW IS YOUR HEALTH