Explain to me why you haven't bet at least 1000$

explain to me why you haven't bet at least 1000$

the odds in mcgregors favour are bloated because of how many stupid normies think he has a chance. it's the perfect bet

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68710249/#q68727826
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68562974/#68564236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am poor and do not have $1000.

Is anyone gonna periscope this fight
Don't feel like paying for it

Enjoy losing your money. Mayweather is too old, he's past it.

You clearly don't understand the optics of this fight if you really think Mayweather is going to win. It's just a last, grand trolling attempt for mayweather to bury the corpse of boxing for good

Never listen to /heem/ punters

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68710249/#q68727826

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68562974/#68564236

kek

Conor has a history of knockouts in a division where it's rare due to weight

sorry but floyd is going to sleep and boxing will finally die

/box/ here with a quick reminder.

MMA will never be a fraction as relevant or prestigious as boxing. Face it, it's filled with sub par athletes (hence why fat bums like Derrick Lewis can be a legit contender) who simply weren't good enough to make it in boxing. It's just a fact, why wouldn't they box if they could? Even mediocre boxers like Paulie Malinaggi made a fuckload of money in his fights whereas legit fighters like TJ Dillashaw and RDA get paid peanuts.

Nah, boxing is never going away and MMA will forever be redneck tier trash. Now with Jon Jones popped and Ronda Rousey contemplating suicide, there's only Conor left and where is he right now? You guessed it, he's in boxing begging Floyd Mayweather to change his bum life by embarrassing him in the boxing ring.

Meanwhile boxing has Anthony Joshua who just pinged 1.5 million PPV buys. Canelo who did 1 million PPV buys against a heavybag and has another 1+ million PPV fight coming up with GGG. Lomachenko climbing through the stardom with another PPV event this year against Rigondeaux and shit, even McGregor is pretty much a boxer considering the fact that he's making more in this fight than every UFC champion combined. I mean, what even is Conors best PPV? Under 2 million? This is your best """""""draw"""""? LOL

Your sport is a joke lads. Sorry, but not sorry.........

Explain to me how this is not free money?

>Sorry, but not sorry
that's female passive agressive shit. work on your rhetoric.

told you last thread, boxing isn't prestigious. Where you getting this from, your guinea wop uncle who hugs you too much?

bunch of mics, spics, hicks, nig nogs and degenerates in the stands, fake new money and mobbed up fat fucks from jersey.

No thanks.

Llegan un hindu, un judio y un americano a un hotel de un pueblito pequeño y piden un cuarto para tres personas.

"Solo me queda un cuarto, que es para dos, pero si no les incomoda, tengo espacio en el establo para que uno se duerma ahi".

Los tres individuos deciden tomar el cuarto y en eso dice el hindu: "Si quieren, yo me voy a dormir al establo y ustedes duermen en el cuarto".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta del cuarto:

>Quien es?"

"Soy el hindu, lo que pasa es que en el establo hay una vaca, y como es un animal sagrado para nosotros, no puedo dormir donde duerme una vaca".

En eso, el judio dice: "No se preocupen, si quieren, yo me duermo en el establo".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta del cuarto: "

>Quien es?"

"Soy el judio, lo que pasa es que en el establo hay un cerdo, y es un animal desagradable para nosotros, no puedo dormir donde duerme un cerdo".

En eso, el americANO dice: "No se preocupen, yo me ire a dormir al establo".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta: "Quien es?"

"Somos la vaca y el cerdo, y hay un americANO en el establo"

I-I-I c-ca-cant

shit I forgot to change my name

If you had, you should've bet it all yesterday.

The odds will never be as good as yesterday's.

explain to me why you are paying to watch this shit
mayweathers just going to hug him like the pacman fight
youre going to blow your money and go apeshit again just like last time. mayweather is just a con man

I mean $200 is not a lot money so you should be able to lose that and not feel it

And UFC is any better? Topkek

I'm not betting because I always lose

I know floyd is gonna win by UD, but I also know not to bet against conors meme magic and that he very well could KO floyd

I'm not buying the ppv I'm gonna stream dat shit and I'm sure as shit not betting, fuck all of that other stuff

MMA punching is amateur at best. People like Canelo could knock down any MMA meme fighter with a basic punching combo

The fight will be the death throes of boxing no matter who wins. The fact that this fight is happening shows the state of boxing.