Why are white americans so weak...

why are white americans so weak? they are massively underrepresented in most major sports and even the white dudes who made it are usually unathletic compared to their black comrades

all whites are weak

then again it doesnt matter. gorillas are strong, still pick their asses and eat it. whites have moved on and use their brains, non-whites have yet to grow one.

IS THAT SOME MOTHER FUCKING CAR CITY CARPET?!?

1. Many of us are fat
2. Black people in this country are literally descended from a class of people bred like cattle for their strength and endurance.
3. Black people in this country often come from places where athletics is one of the most surefire ways to escape a life of crime and poverty. As a result, many dedicate their young lives to honing their craft through training.

some pf the fastest and strongest football players are white

fat, lazy, scared pussies from suburban families who have never had any trouble or adversity in their lives

and if they are from lower-class families they are racist, close-minded, and exceedingly undisciplined and dumb.

maybe if you krauts had more blacks
you wouldn't have lost those wars

damn right it is

>black people

You mean NIGGERs?

>athletics
>handegg

>Germany
glass house

Because most of us are descended from Germans

I blame vidya 2bh

GOAT rug coming through.

Go start a hockey riot in Vancouver leaf.

This is true of every country, everywhere.

this
the future will be brown, niggers are way too dumb to inherit earth

this
fuck white """people"" and fuck donald trump

Most white people do stuff that is beneficial to society, rather than play spurts.

There's economic benefits to having a sports industry, of course, but theoretically you could build an industry around anything and by choosing idle entertainment like this there's arguably a net loss.

At least with technological shit like consumer electronics we get tangible benefits and advances that ordinarily wouldn't get funding.

They generally don't work as hard on their physique

because it's unusual for people who have opportunities in life to make sport a career choice. it's highly unlikely you would get into a professional league even if you trained your entire life, and the salaries in the lower leagues aren't enough to support you alone.

>those 2 white guys on our all african/middle eastern national team are super strong man

We're richer than everyone else on the planet lol. As long as your mother wasn't some loose whore that dumped your daddy and rotated a new one every year and your iq is above 90 and you aren't a shit failure at everything welcome to your 100k job by 35. Poor nigger, spics, white trash and assorted other undesireables that are broke ads faggots make the US look less rich than its average person really is

t.rich parents

Blacks in America were bred so that the males came out strong and so the women could give birth to more boys.

Why would you want weak slaves? Make the niggers bigger and put them to work.

Kinda backfired on America now did it. South wasn't smart enough to realize that if you hate blacks, don't have them in your community at all.

>backfired

I don't care who's entertaining who the best in sports

I'm more upset about the whole "insane amounts of crime and violence" thing

Why are blatantly racist threads left up?

This ain't Sup Forums.

Actually I know why you don't post your race bait threads there: the white folks there actually have the time to debate you. Scared?

>they are massively underrepresented in most major sports
Are they really? I wouldn't say whites are underrepresented in soccer ("football"), hockey, rugby, cricket, golf, baseball...the only major sports where whites are underrepresented are basketball and American Football.

The black obesity rate is higher than the obesity rate of any other ethnic group. We're fat as fuck man, I blame our obsession with "THICC" and cheap junk food.

white americans play sports for fun. they have real jobs. blacks play sports as a shortcut to success, 99.99% of the time it doesn't work of course.

I specifically said white americans and pointed out how white american athletes are usually unathletic unlike other whites

Sports aren't our life here, sports are everything in black culture

>I specifically said white americans
And I disagree. With the exception of the NBA and the NFL, whites are not underrepresented in major sports, either worldwide or in the US.

>white american athletes are usually unathletic unlike other whites
This isn't true. It seems like you have a warped perception of the US, maybe thanks to shitposting, and you're incorrectly trying to apply it to real life.

Holy shit that's the exact one I had

don't forget the mlb. and it's true atleast in basketball there are few athletic white basketball players I've seen espn discussions about this

Prove it. Spics, asians, injuns, have far poorer representation in US sports than whites. That just makes whites 2nd best.

Niggers, meanwhile, are far overrepresented in Western European athletic sports compared to their measly single digit % of the population. They are #1 there too.

I have a car city carpet in my apartment because it was the only one we had that fit under my desk. Anyways I had a one night stand, she woke up in the morning and realized what was under my desk. We had sex a second time then.
Seriously, those carpets trigger major nostalgia

most black european players are french or british or portuguese, they have many africans there. and like every baseball player is dominican