One of the Myph busters learn Russian in university

One of the Myph busters learn Russian in university.
All slowpoke westerners must start learn Russian and get ready to new master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7VHfQtJHhM

R A R E
A
R
E

Based Belarus. Will you also be joining the US and Russia in the new Grand White Alliance?

How did he learn it this fast?

>Tfw learning mandarin :(

>tfw the name of the country is literally White Russia

university.

Noe, shut up and lurk moar.

It's weird being able to hear your own accent, being spoken in a language you don't understand

Jamie's a badass, that's how.

Da, Eto krasava yazniki.

In my job we do business with people all around the world, and the only languages that matter besides English are Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.

No one cares if you can speak German to a German guy, he already speaks English pretty well.
But the Arabs and the Chinese have all of the world's money and don't like speaking English, and the Japanese will outright refuse to do so.

>and the only languages that matter besides English are Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.

This desu. Glad my time learning moonrunes won't be wasted when I move away from anime land. Enjoy your useless German when you visit Deutschistan fags.

>and don't like speaking English, and the Japanese will outright refuse to do so

This is exactly why I have never learned another language. Other cultures either kiss my ass or GTFO.

NEW

>tfw have to know at least 3 languages just to have a POSSIBILITY to find a job that isn't 300 euros/month
>tfw expected to learn another useless language because of "muh relatives"
>tfw a lot of people are forced to learn 4-5 languages and still get shit pay

I seriously suspect that people who live in Eastern Europe have committed some terrible shit in their previous lives and reincarnated in this purgatory to suffer and repay their sins.

Holy shit that American accent.

Is he actually speaking decent Russian? He said "Uh" about 50 times and I'm pretty sure I heard some Spanish in there too.

I've been trying to learn russian but because I'm busy I just have a lesson on duolingo or other russian learning websites once a month or so

university where? in russia?

You speak Latvian, English and Russian?

Cuckold.

He made some mistakes and wasn't able to recall certain words, but it's ok for an American. Not great, but ok. Especially if he doesn't have a chance to practice it. Written Russian is even more difficult (to the point that even Russians make mistakes).

Yes, + some German (German was #1 foreign language here before 1940 anyway, because of Baltic Germans).

Я хoчy yчитьcя в Poccии (языкa). Cкoлькo дeнeг?

ya suka

>I seriously suspect that people who live in Eastern Europe have committed some terrible shit

Yeah, trusting the wrong (((people))) and their workers revolution. You could be living like Germans now if we wouldn't have needed the war shekels because of our great depression. I'm truly sorry!

>1.19
ayy lmao

My tongue doesn't have the stamina to learn Russian.

Snake caught your tongue again aussie?

hiss hiss

this is snek

I think it was revealed in an older episode he knows russian, the scope shooting one.

>slavs
>human

Have you considered learning Mandarin Chinese?
They are your future overlords.