GUYS, THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU COME HERE FOR

GUYS, THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU COME HERE FOR

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS

berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/

HOW DO I FUCKING DO THIS??

Other urls found in this thread:

berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/
youtu.be/4-mm8FumurM
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-30/brazil-says-yes-to-genetically-modified-foods-dot-mexico-says-no
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums ... HELP

What dude what do u need

understand the pics in the link

there is a great Sup Forums-related happening

i need a really skilled artist or production team to put this together into a presentation so everyone can understand it better

UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 2 scare to click the link

FUCK

thats imgur you idiot

I don't see any images

Help

There's literally nothing there, only something called "geo"

>berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/
how is this assortment of images a happening?
In saying that i read a great trashy thriller novel once where crop dusters in nebraska were used to mutate corn and grain crops into making the human DNA extremely susceptible to auto-immune deficiency. From the corn and grain into went into feed for cattle etc etc etc aka apocalypse.

?

What, dude, what is it? There's a bunch of images of nebraska, of corn and graphs about corn subsidies, an un-labeled map of the US to show the prevalence of something , and pictures of a bunch of other random shit. I don't understand user. What's got you so worked up?

It looks like they're on to you, Bernd.

if this is bait i applaud you for it but if it's not i need a bit more info then it's in the pictures

What is this meant to mean?

We can't understand your fucking jumble of savings if you don't even give us any context, what the fuck IS this shit?

Is it time to activate?

>berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/

>Nebraska stronk
>GMO are ded
>Center of America
>Muh ICBM silo

It appears to be some Nebraskan Sup Forumslacks imgur

UNDERSTAND the fucking world. Damnit. Think of location and stuff.

DAMNIT AMERICA FUCKING SUCKS ASS

There's a LOT MORE than that. This is almost EVERYTHING

Quit trying to talk cryptically.

GET A FUCKING CLUE.

POL MEANS CENTER OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IN LATIN

THIS IS THE CENTER

THIS IS THE FORUM

THIS IS THE POL

NEBRASKA IS AN ANCIENT POL OF NORTH AMERICA

WE ARE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD SUPERPOWER

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY SUB-HUMANS

WE HAVE A STATE OF AFFAIRS

UNDERSTAND A FUCKING THING

You're being so vague & not being helpful at all. I deem this thread unimportant
Sage

ITS FUCKING EMBARRASSING. I THOUGHT POL HAD A 130 IQ AVERAGE? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT AT?

hey guys

promise if i ever start sounding like OP you'll get me help

promise...

I'd smoke meth too if I lived in Nebraska.

guys this is spooky I'm opening it I'm and expert at this

>implying we even know Latin
>implying we know single little unimportant facts about a specific state in a specific country

I've had enough of this Sup Forums is a single person meme

GEPOLITICAL CENTER
POL
POLICE
POLICY
POLTICIS
POLITICIAN

GET A FUCKING CLUE

NEBRASKA IS THE POL

SKA/SKI IS FROM POLAND

POLAND IS THE OTHER POL OF EUROPE, ALONG WITH GERMANY

GET

A

FUCKING

CLUE

GET A FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST

GET A FUCKING BRIAN AND A FUCKING HERITAGE LIKE MINE

MY IDENTITY IS ONE OF THE TALLEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD

YOU KNOW NOTHING

LEARN A FUCKING THING AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL

For real man you need to seek help for whatever mental condition you have.

Oh I think I get it now. Police Poland policy political

HOW DO YOU TAKE OVER A CITY?

YOU GO TO THE CENTER OF IT, AND YOU YELL AT PEOPLE THAT ARENT GERMAN UNTIL THEY ALL LEAVE

YOU KICK EVERYONE OUT

KING OF THE HILL

GET A FUCKING CLUE

I knew white people from the Midwest were methheads

No help us out were onto a super big happening

The reason why we don't understand a thing is because your clues are in the level of ironic illuminati conspiracy theories. youtu.be/4-mm8FumurM
OP thinks we're all dumbasses because we're not on his level of autism thinking as he is. Everyone just leave

I WILL CRUSH YOU

only the trashiest of the trashy, i swear. most of us are just alcoholics

Is it really that hard for you to explain what you are talking about in a coherent fashion?

NOBODY WANTS TO GO ON A FUCKING EASTER EGG HUNT TO PUT TOGETHER THE PIECES OF YOUR SUPER SPOOPY CONSPIRACY IN THIS GAY ROLEPLAYING THREAD

PUT A SIMULATION OF REALITY TOGETHER IN YOUR HEAD

PLACE EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO ITS ACTUAL POSITION IN THREE DIMENSIONS

BE A NORMAL MAN

GET A FUCKING CLUE

U r not helping. It's happening

REALITY

THREE DIMENSIONS

FOUR DIMENSIONS

GEOGRPAHY

FINITE POPULATION

FINITE POWER

UNDERSTAND IT

HAPPENINGS

GO

Deal

OP is having a manic episode or he's schizo or smoked meth or something, this happens here on Sup Forums from time to time

This

D4G9,rt
can we are stop for signal go?
how can it cant when can?

WEAPONIZE THE GMO AGAINST THE SUB-HUMANS

SAVE THE ALLIES OF DEUTSCHLAND

JUST LOOK, THEY ALREADY HAVE A CLUE

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-30/brazil-says-yes-to-genetically-modified-foods-dot-mexico-says-no

NOW GET A FUCKING CLUE

this is now a thicc thread. Only posters with highest T levels can post here.

Have you seen the schizophrenic swede that calls everyone CIA that disagrees with him or calls him out on his psychosis? I'm pretty sure he started the >1 post by this user meme too

4/3=1 REMAINDER 1/3
1/3 IS THE AMOUNT OF JEWS THAT SURVIVED NAZI CAPTURE
JEWS
JEWS CUNTROL EVRYTHIN
ILLOMINATE LSO CUNTROLS EVRYTHIN
ILOLIMAGE CUNFIRM!!!!!!

kill you self

BRAZIL IS FULL OF SUBHUMAN NIGGERS

DIE NIGGERS, DIE SLOW YOU FUCKING NIGGERS. DIE DIE DIE YOU CREEPY FUCKING NIGGERS

OP you are drunk/high/crazy/retarded

or shitposting

never can rule that one out

would guess drunk/high though

get some sleep?

nebraska is under attack by conspicuous German GMO companies in a grand global conspiracy to bring back the Reich through mind control?

user do you need help

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Alex Jones please go back to sleep.

>I'm pretty sure he started the >1 post by this user meme too

haven't seen the guy but it'd be pretty hilarious if that was actually the origin of the meme. i used to see a british guy schizo rambling on here all the time but it's been a while since he's been around

I CAN SEE REALITY IN MY MINDS EYE

GET A FUCKING CLUE

PLEASE WAKE UP

THE PEOPLE NEED HELP AGAINST THE SUBHUMANS

I think he is trying to say that Nebraska is the center of America that is controlled by Nazi's. They are using GMO to weaken the subhumans. I think.

>this thread

GEOGRAPHY IS EVERYTHING

GEOGRAPHY IS EVERYTHING

GEOGRAPHY IS EVERYTHING

GO!!!!!!!!!

He's probably just some Sup Forumstard that acts all cryptic and weird who tries to waste everyone's time

The OP is high or something.

this is also a possibility, either that or schizo

Advanced shitposting

MOOT IS OLEV IS MOOT IS OLEV IS MOOT IS OLEV IS MOOT IS OLEV IS MOOT IS OLEV IS MOOT IS OLEV

Is this cryptic enough for you? There's an answer in it and I want you with your 140 iq brain to find it

Move into the big cities which hold majority voting power and control the nations.

Make preparations for a steeple configuration.

I NEED HELP FORMING THE IMAGES INTO A BETTER PRESENTATION

HELP ME FIND AN ARTIST WHO CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

Why not just talk coherently senpai? Your contingencies are hella lose.

He posted in the Ukraine generals a couple years back, then showed up in /sg/ and again in that one youtuber girl that got shilled here for a while. He thinks that CIA comes in, posts once in a scripted fashion then leaves but he would always say it to people simply entering the thread and posting for the first time.

this is possibly the most psychotic thing ive ever seen anywhere on Sup Forums.

apparently your project is lost then,
you can't convey it properly.

just abandon the thread attention whore.

He doesn't want to spill the beans I don't think

>but he would always say it to people simply entering the thread and posting for the first time.

kek that's definitely how shitposters use the "1 post by this ID" thing now so i wouldn't be surprised if it did start from schizoswede

this is enjoyable in a really weird way

lmao his photo album is so fucking random. does looking through it give anyone else ASMR, or is it just me?

Fuck off to here then and never come back

LOOK AT ALL OF THE IMAGES AND UNDERSTAND FUCKING REALITY

FUCK

the people need to stop doing drugs and getting their heads shit in by demons

that's a weird way to spell faggot

Isn't central Asia supposed to be the geopolitical center though? Not fucking Nebraska?

Nah I get what this cunts talking bout

Hes saying as pol is literographically similar to politics, policy, geopolitics etc, equalling to the "Centre",
And as Nebraska is located in the centre of the US, the most powerful country (debatable, i know) on earth, every white person should basically migrate to Nebraska to unite create a superfortress and wipe the shitskins out.
Or at least that's what I can understand from what hes saying, I can't even see the images like

Maybe drugs is the ultimate redpill; you can see reality the way it is.

Or op is a timewaster who is terrible at being cryptic. Either way I'm going to bed

The earliest I've placed it being used was from the Swede in Syria/Ukraine threads and in the Evalion threads which he defends rediculiously. First time I asked him if he was schizophrenic he went into a fit and posted 70 times in the thread then made "anti-CIA/shill threads" for the day. I'm sure you can pick him out in the archive just by looking at some Evalion threads from the past month.

Wat is this

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF NEBRASKA ARE NOT THE BIGGEST CONCERN HERE, SO LONG AS THEY ARE NOT DYING OFF WHICH THEY ARE NOT

THEY HAVE A BIRTH RATE ABOVE 2.0. WE ARE NOT BEING HIT TOO HARD BY FEMINISM OR TOXIC GMOs.

WE ARE BEING SLIGHTLY INVADED BUT OTHER GERMANS IN OTHER PARTS OF AMERICA AND THE WORLD ARE WORSE OFF. WE ARE SURVIVING.

THEREFORE, NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THE NEBRASKANS. CONSIDER THE REST OF THE PLANET. GRIEVANCE WITH ADDICTION IS NOTED.

I'm thinking it's something along the lines of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

Idiot thread

What is it about Nebraska?

THE OTHER NATIVE NAME FOR NEBRASKA IS NEBRASKI. THEY BOTH MEAN 'OF NEBR' IN ANY MODERN SLAVIC LANGUAGE, AND IN ANCIENT EUROPEAN LANGUAGES.

THE WOLF CLAN HAS BEEN AT THE GEOPOLITICAL CENTER, THE POL, OF NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

IF WE USE THE ANCIENT GREEK HISTORY, WOLF CLAN TITANS MAY HAVE FOUNDED POL AFTER THE WAR WITH THE OLYMPIANS IN ANCIENT TIMES.THOUGH, THIS IS STRETCHING IT A BIT. IN ANY CASE, POL OF AMERICA, NEBRASKI/NEBRASKA WAS FOUNDED BY ANCIENT SAXONS OVER 4,000 YEARS AGO. FUCK JEWISH HISTORY.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

I think acid and psilocybin mushrooms are redpills