Is combat sports the ultimate manlet sport?

Is combat sports the ultimate manlet sport?

>Manlets are the best at fighting, the ultimate alpha way of showing dominance and imposing your will to others
>They also dominate in positions of power and being at charge, the small, imposing judge is almost a classic in american literature
Hmmmm....

It's the ultimate cash in.
No sports involved

What is compensating?

No.

>Y-You are just compensating!
>You may be stronger and superiour to me, b-but I'm taller and skinnier! L-l-look at all those chicks checking me totally not just because I am a freak!

Pretty sad photo honestly.
Look at them, the crowd. Not one person is taking their time to just enjoy the moment. Literally every single one of them are too busy taking a terrible picture for their snapchat or instagram.

Remember when boxing was all about the heavyweight category? Tall muscled men with a good footwork and whatnot.

They should just remove the cap and scrap points all together.
Last man standing wins, that would make heavyweight fun again.

You mean BIG STIFF IDIOTS

It normally is about the heavyweight category - this is just an exception. Small guy fights hardly get attention unless it's big names.

Also this description sounds like you're a faggot. Fucking faggot.

Compensate for what? We live in a manlet world that standardizes everything to be used by an average 5'7 human - from cars to toilets to houses and doors etc.

Yes, it was glorious. But way bust your ass fighting when you have a better shot at other sports?

Floyd "step back" mayweather is a bitch in every sense of the word

Stop projecting

can someone explain to me why people love wearing hats?

>looks nice
>helps keep the sun out of your face
Though Floyd did a disservice putting a LEAF on his hat

>5'7''
>Average

Is this what manlets tell themselves? Sad.

The whole point in taking up a sport is because you enjoy it and have a passion for it, not to collect as many shekels as you can. What is it with you kikes in bastardizing everything in the search for money? Were you cursed to seek out those 30 pieces of silver that (((Judas))) was given or what?

For Floyd, is because he's ashamed of being bald as fuck.

It's >american fashion

Plus with Floyd he'sbald and a manlet. You can only be one or the other (and look good).

>This coping

fucking leaf

any sport with weight classes is a de facto manlet sport

>watching heavyweights
Heavyweights suck in all combat sports. Most of the time they're stiff, slow and stuck in the mud, also due to the fact that they're so powerful all it takes is one punch for the fight to be over whereas in the lower weight classes you get a better showcase of the skill set involved. Lighter guys have better movement and are generally more fun to watch. You would never be able to see heavyweights move like McGregor, Loma, Rigo, Demetrius Johnson, TJ Dillashaw, Ferguson, etc.

hides your bald head

What about crossfit? The tallest winner of the crossfit games is like 5'9

Depends. Is an horserider an athlete?

It's been over 100 years since America had a president under 5'9"
CEOs are typically above-average height too. There is legit height discrimination against men when it comes to leadership positions

i'm not saying that only sports with weight classes are manlet sports, but regardless, crossfit isn't a sport

Any of your skilled champions would lose to an average heavyweight.

This isn't ballet. We want to see two really dangerous guys fighting full force. Harder the better.

Go on the streets. Ask for famous boxers to average joe:
- ali
- tyson
- frederick tatum

that's it.

Tyson was 5'11". Manlets win again