twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheev

IT IS FUNAY BECAUS DISTORTED VIDEO EFEKT

Sheev

Is he a real villian?

Sheev

Damn Sheev looks like THAT?!

Well, technically, uhh, yeah.

no he just made the empire in order to strengthen the galaxy against the yuuzhan vong

EYO ERRYONE THINK PPL LIKE THE CHANCELLOR FOR HIS ECONOMIC POLICY THO

youtube.com/watch?v=84YXPw4htnQ

SHEEV A THICC! A THICC!

Sheev dat booty

>I like to think of this as a deleted scene from Return of the Jedi where the Emperor and Vader decided to show the sick dance moves of the dark side in order to turn Luke.

*catcalling whistles*

I created this meme.

Proof?

>no dance move called the "Sheevy Jeevy"

I will send you the certification. What's your AOL address?

What does he say again?

My AIM handle was Whatabrothaknow back in the day. I'm sure that would upset people in current year.

MASTER JEDI, I'M SENATE

When Sheev was thrown in that reactor shaft did he die of a broken heart?

THICCCCCC

Sheev was the antagonist, but not a villain.

Sheev did nothing wrong. He brought peace and order to a chaotic place. He also freed the clones and downsized the central government, giving more autonomy to regional governors. He was truly /ourguy/

On all level except physical, this is treason
*spins*

DAMN! SHEEV LOOKS LIKE THAT?!?!?!

absolute kino

*autistic screeching intensifies*

I want to believe it's you. Honestly whoever first found this frame must have known they had struck meme gold

Did Sheev get scarred from the lightening or was it him dropping the veil? Meaning he stopped hiding his disfigured looks.

believe it was the lightning else he could just get back to cute sheev mode

>Sup Forums makes a star wars game

>He looked scared in phantom menace as darth sidious.

proof?

How come Luke didn't get disfigured when he got struck by Sheev's lightning then?

Imagine being Sio Bibble in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sheev, you fuckin' fine, all noble with your curvy body and hologram sith lord face. I would totally join your Empire, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is tell the 16 year old princess a communication disruption can mean only one thing. Like seriously imagine having to be Bibble and not only sit in that chair while Sheev flaunts his curvy body in front of you, the favorable hologram barely concealing he is a sith lord, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected the hologram image. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking chest but his haughty attitude as everyone on council tells him he's A GREAT CHANCELOR and DAMN, SHEEV LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking melted face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of negotiations and communications and later alleged invasions for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the forest of Alderaan. You've never even seen a communication this fucking disrupted before, and now you swear you can hear the warships orbiting the planet as he sucks it in to stick out his chest at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Curvy (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with hologram technicians in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could disrupt every communication in this room before the royal security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bibble. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

the lightning shows the content of your character, look was good inside so he remained himself but palpatine could not hide his evil character (bad midichlorians)

jesus

is this from the real lego star wars game? rotfl

forgot about this, what was it ??

fuck me

Those lego games managed to be hilarious. I wonder if the one for TFA is any good.

its garbage