There are only two possibilities:

There are only two possibilities:

1. Snoke is Darth Plagueis
2. Snoke is Darth Vader

NOTHING ELSE makes even remote sense, story-wise, thematically, and artistically.

>vader magically grew back his limbs.

But Vader IS dead. I mean, completely DEAD, he was burned by his own Son (and Luke could felt the force at this point strong enough to feel if this was his father or not). So no, it's not Vader, 100%.

that was a clone

Snok is mace window who fell off the window

No, i am your father

>NOTHING makes even remote sense, story-wise, thematically, and artistically.

Just like The Force Awakens?

we wuz first order n shiet

>Big Bad of the star wars sequel trilogy is literally a CGI monsterface played by Andy Serkis

Snoke is one of the younglings that survived

He will be Disney's original donut steel character and they will make at least one "anthology" movie explaining who is he.

>SAYS WATCH MOUSESHIT.
>MUST BE CANCER. NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE.

Snoke is obviously Greivous, astonishing you didn't piece it together.

Him being Vader would be Lucas level retardation. It would literally be the stupidest fucking thing the series has ever done. It would make the OT completely null and void. Holy fuck. I hope they do this.

The scars don't match and are in different locations on the head.

>its a swag kush nigga with a pussy likc the anus
>swag on my dick one hunnid bitches im so famous
>bars hotta than venus
>and she suck da penis
>and she love the cleanness
>peace

When Anakin turned to the light side again, he separated his evil part from his good part. His bad part survived on as Commander Snake, his good part survived as Rey

Lol no, when they become force ghost their bodies disappear. Luke burned the armor

Vaaader is Snoke

>But Vader IS dead. I mean, completely DEAD,

THEN SHOW ME THE BODY

he only cremated the armor, to reduce somehow the power of Snook (who is the evil half of anakin, the good half being rey, SEE MY PREVIOUS POST FOR PROOF)

>NOTHING ELSE makes even remote sense, story-wise, thematically, and artistically.
but what about poetically?

Why would he be Vader? He redeemed himself at the end man.

Honestly when you think about Vader and how his story ended and there shouldn't be any reason for Kylo to admire Vader who was a pawn. He should be admiring Sheev JJ is a hack.

>magically
bitch there is actual working magic in star wars

>Snoke is Vader
I didn't think I could be more pissed at how JJ fucked over the progress of the OT.

Am i wrong in looking that up on wookiepedia?

But wouldn't his good half be the ghost that Luke saw, and now quietly watches him masturbate on that island when he thinks he's alone?

Snook might be a legit force ghost. Rey is a living bean.

>Snoke is Vader

Oh okay, so did he unforce-ghost himself or something?

Snoke is Rey's father.

He reveals this in the climatic fight scene of Ep. 8 in which he cuts off Rey's arm.

How mad would you be?

>Six movies building palpatine and anakin as the big bad guys, and suddenly the final and true final boss comes from nowhere and isn't related to the skywalkers or the sith whatsoever.

BRAVO DISNEY

>subtle 10/10 banepost

Wouldn't even be mad. I'd start laughing hysterically and then go troll the shit out of the people that still suck nu-wars cock.

Have we seen Snook? He was a big hologram looking force ghost the whole time.

the ghost is the anakin responsible for splitting vader into rey and snooker, it is their combined souls that can be astrally projected

How will people react if they never reveal who he is? they just kill him and that's it?

Maybe Snoke is the Force Ghost of "Vader" with Anakin being a separate Force Ghost?

>Why would he be Vader? He redeemed himself at the end man.
Obi-Wan said that Anakin ceased to be a good man and BECAME Darth Vader.

Obi-Wan also said that the truth depends on your point of view.

He was referring to how Anakin actually became another being called Vader, and Snoke is the "Smoke" that has left the body after he was redeemed. The "Smoke" symbolically left his body at the end of Episode 6 when Luke burned the armor. Screencap this.

Does Kylo even know that? Does anyone?

Luke was the only survivor of all the people in that room. He could've said anything.
>First I burned Vader with my awesome newly acquired Jedi fireball skills
>Then I killed Sheev single handed. Wasn't even a match for my superior force skill

>Survived
I have bad news, user

But what if, vaders good ghost lives in Lukes saber, and bad is snooker. And Luke doesn't want his old saber because it would be the same as if he and his dad are constantly holding hands and it would make him feel embarrassed. And that was the reason why Rey saw halusinations when she touched it, Vader was roofying her.

>Does Kylo even know that? Does anyone?
Han, Leia and Luke certainly would know. Why they never bothered telling Ben is beyond retarded.

imagine being so autistic that you're seriously concerned about "canon" in a mouseshit kid movie franchise

for someone who hasn't read any of the expaned universe and the only knowledge from star wars comes from the movies, my question is:

who the fuck is darth plagius/snoke?
why do i care?
i thought the emperor was the end all bad guy
why was snoke not talked about in any of the star wars movies (esp 1,2, or 3)

how come in the beginning crawl of ep 7 it didn't say something like, 'years after the fall of the empire a new evil arose and gathered the remaining few to create a new force called 'the new order' with snoke as the leader, they slowly gather in force to strike back and reclaim the galaxy from the rebels'

Why does everyone want Snoke to be an already established character? Why can't he be a completely new villain created for the NT?

>Snoke is Darth Vader
That doesn't make sense story-wise, thematically, or artistically, you colossal fucking retard

But OP's theory relies on the fact that Snook has a similar head wound as Vader's physical body. He no longer has this after he becomes a force ghost, so this whole thing is making no sense.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

who knows maybe?
maybe its some time travelling entity like in the star trek shitfest reboot?

nothing even feels like star wars at this point, so its gonna be shit anyway.

>inb4 its scfi so they can do whatever
no its a cinematic universe.

I'm astounded that nobody else has figured out that Snoke is Mace Windu yet.

>OP's theory relies on the fact that Snook has a similar head wound as Vader's physical body
Only Star Wars fans are retarded enough to make a theory of something like that. The wound isn't even on the same place

this

Snoke is Independence Day: Resurgence levels of retarded. Hurr durr insanely powerful superboss out of nowhere.

Seriously. I'm the dude who makes wild and crazy, but somewhat believable theories in the Covenant threads. You think I can't crack JarJar Abram's code?

Just fucking watch me.

>Snoke looks like his hologram

It's probably like a Wizard of Oz thing

Han is Snoke

>not knowing that Jar Jar is the key to all of this

Snoke is Boba Fett.

>i thought the emperor was the end all bad guy
>guys where was the current villain mentioned in the originals? surely the owner of a franchise that wants to make more movie sequels wouldn't create new villains that weren't previously hinted at
i dunno man it's a mystery

>NOTHING ELSE makes even remote sense, story-wise, thematically, and artistically.
so you mean like whole EP VII?

Plagues would be cool but I at this point I'm convinced Disney really just came up with new character asspull, for the longest time I was thinkng Snoke must be a ruse and not a real name but I have no hope left in me after TFA

Snoke is a fucking retarded character and they will straight out drop him in the next movie.

**SCREENCAP THIS**

HAN SOLO IS NOT DEAD
SNOKE HAS THE BODY OF HAN SOLO AND HE WILL BE RE-ANIMATED IN EP9
SNOKE WILL USE HIS TO GIVE BACK LIFE TO BLACKMAIL KYLO REN

Snoke is a Vader clone and here is why.

When Anakin was first placed into the suit the emperor had Vader cloned on Kamino. The reasoning being if Vader didn't survive the suit transformation he would have a backup, that backup is the Vader clone Snoke. After some time had passed and it was apparent Vader would survive, the emperor had Kamino destroyed along with Snoke. Snoke survived but was baldly scarred from the attack (hence his current appearance). Snoke then spent his life in hiding waiting for the emperors eventual fall and to easily move in and take over what he feels is rightfully his inheritance, for he believes his father is "the chosen one" (Vader clone) and the emperor his creator for giving him life.

There is a hint about Snoke being a clone in the Force Awakens when Kylo Ren is seen talking to Hux and mentions "Snokes consideration for a clone army".
Snoke has an affection for clones simply because he is a clone.

Snoke is Qui-gon

dubs confirm

Because he would have been alive for the prequel and original trilogy, where the fuck did he come from

Rey's father?

Snoke is Fred Dibnah

why would anakin appear as a ghost at the end of ROTJ if he is still alive?

you're theory blows buffalo dick

This is my crazy theory. Screen cap this and you can laugh at JarJar Abram's face when it comes true.

Snooki is Darth Vader'sz force ghost. There hasn't been mention that anyone has seen him in real life, at least not a reliable person. It's not even mentioned where he came from, but he is a force user.

When Darth Vader died, we are shown a scar on his head. So big whoop it's not in the exact same location. This plot was invented by JarJar Abrams of Lost fame. Also, There isn't a Vader ghost, he returns to Anakin. So it is possible, that Vader and Anakin are in JarJar's mind two different entities. Also, Emperor Palpatine is probably somewhere doing his fuckery and when he went full sith his face deformed, Snooki's face is fucking hideous.

Also, why did Rey get drugged when she touched Luke's saber? She saw Vader in the hallusination. Does force just remind us that hey there was this badass black cape dude. Pretty rad. No, Anakin probably lives in Luke's saber and that's why Luke has left it behind with his othe posessions, to let his father rest in peace. But Anakin felt the noodly appendage of Palpatine and Vader ghost. Palpatine being the sith lord of resurrection and all that jazz.

So when Luke is out of touch, Anakin grabs Rey by the pussy and draws her near. She is probably a Skywalker or Solo. Because like George Cuckas said, it's like poetry, it rhymes, so it goes round and round. Or maybe Rey is connected to Obi-Wan, so Luke will be her senpai, like Obi-Wan was Anakin's and Luke's senpai.

This is how a screen writer thinks. Fuck canon, and mystic star wars is alive things. You gotta think like a screen writer.

Snoke is obviously Cloverfield.

No. Anakin/Vader's story arc is done. No filmmaker would do this. The only way he finds a way into the sequels is via force ghost when Kylo eventually redeems himself.

Gollum?

Snoke is Grand Moff Tarkin.

There's also a third possibility:

3. He is neither but someone new and the story is shit because he's been built up as a reveal but isn't one.

Are we supposed to believe Vader was redeemed?

He was still evil. Just because he rescued his son does not redeem him. He still believed in blowing up planets and killing people. Just cause he saved his son, does not mean he suddenly believss all that shit is wrong and evil.

This is why rotj is the most retarded star wars movie.

It's amazing how huge of a franchise Star Wars is from the quality of just Empire and bits of the first movie. Pretty much almost everything else is irredeemable shit.

Because of his role as central bad guy. The Dark Side works behind the scenes, and by the nature of it the head honcho will use it to stay on top as long as possible, only teaching his heir enough to keep him from killing his master.

And because of the fact that he looks like he's older than Palpatine, it makes you ask where he was during the last ~90 years.

What would have been a far more bold decision would be to have Adam Driver be the leader of the nu-Sith, perhaps guided by the force-ghost of Palpatine. That would have made him a better character, and made this made-up "first order" a more resonant threat. Currently Kylo Ren is just a contemptible wannabe who was gullible enough to side with an ugly midget no one's ever heard of, and the "First Order" has an inexplicable rise to power that makes you roll your eyes at the incompetence of the "Resistance" (aka: unlawful combatants working for the New Republic).

Why would they even change their name?

Doesn't explain where the big gash under his eyes went.
More than likely JJ Abrams is just a hack who was just apeing off of the original films, like he did with every other aspect of the movie?

your pic related took place on my campus. keks were had

>people are eternally evil because i disagree with the cost benefit analysis of some of their choices
>redemption means you have to have balanced out my dislike of your previous actions with an equal amount of approval of your recent actions
maybe snow white would be more your speed if you're fixated on black and white thinking

>Sheev
>Snoke

Why do the Sith masters sound like chavs who'd shank you in a back alley for a fiver.

did lucas explain the gash under his eye and his head in the prequels?

i mean sure he was left limbless but i dont remember him taking any shots to the head or face during that fight

>He still believed in blowing up planets and killing people.

You don't know what was going through his head. He didn't live long enough to refuse to blow up another planet or kill people (even though by killing the emperor he did both of those things). He just made one choice based on a different moral reasoning than the one that led him to do those bad things you complain about.

>consequentialist ethics
Wew.

Sheev was never called that in the movies. It's just a "fuck you" from the EU authors as the old canon was being shown the door, and it caught on via sheevposting. It also sounds somewhat Arabic or Indian.
"Snoke" is a retarded name for a retarded character though.

I remember Anakin had a scar near one of his eyes.

what was chloe moretz

Or it is a new character?

Why is that impossible?

3. Snoke is an OC aka Original Character

Seems unlikely as said, more eloquently than I could

Wasent there already a ghost of Anakin?

I get the impression that Snoke is already dead, almost like a dark side force ghost (possibly possessing a corpse)

Is plastic surgery against Sith religion?

#REKT

Only the Sith deal in absolutes

Snoke is Yota's evil twin brother.

who is that manchild

looks like the personification of reddit

he is the writer and director of episode 8

welcome to Sup Forums

Ok, I want to modify my hypothesis to support that either Snooki is Plagueis. Or Snooki was connected to Palpatine.

>Snoke was
Was? Why do they have to write wookiepedia so faggy like it all happened long long ago?
>Force-sensitive male humanoid alien
>He had a distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure.
>Snoke was a powerful figure, skilled with the dark side of the Force
>trained the Force-sensitive Kylo Ren
>and at least one other apprentice.

>Snoke was a humanoid alien
>who witnessed the rise and eventual fall of the
>Galactic Empire

>Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance)

>Darth Sidious was a human male Dark Lord of the Sith
>Palpatine, was trained in the dark side of the Force by Darth Plagueis
>Eventually, Sidious took on his own apprentice, Darth Maul, and killed his master.
>Dark Lord of the Sith under Darth Bane's Rule of Two.

Weird, Snooki as around during clone wars, and was alive during Empire. Was a dark lord at a time when Jedi were basically wiped out. And was skilled in the dark side. He mysteriously has trained one other apprentice, maybe one that might have killed or tried to kill him, perhaps.

That's because he is a failed clone of Darth Vader.

Do you know the chick that filmed it. Tell her a random user on the internet message board thinks she's hot as fuck.

Snoke is a bitter, vengeful Jyn Erso

Then why is new Vader wannabe faggot talking to the melted mask and calling it grandfather and not literally Snoke?