Ywn be a extremely handsome rare book expert living in a noir rainy city that gets drawn into international adventures...

>ywn be a extremely handsome rare book expert living in a noir rainy city that gets drawn into international adventures and fucked by demon chicks

ylive

:(

my favorite polanski and depp movie. I love the atmosphere and weirdness.

julie could demon up my semen any time.

honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen, I was on a Polanski binge and this one ended it

any reasoning behind this?

I miss working in an antique book store

Any recommendations for similar stuff? I am talking about the fantasy/supernatural elements because those pictures were really chilling to me for some reason. I'm not really interested in conventional horror, but more thriller/mystery/supernatural.

seconding this

I think this movie is actually pretty unique. Cant recommend you anything similar, maybe the dan brown's movies, but they are shit

>extremely handsome
yes
>rare book expert
Fuck yes
>living in a noir rainy city
Hell fucking yes
>fucked by demon chicks
FUCK NO

You know that saying, "don't stick your dick in crazy"? Yeah, basically that.

fuck my dude, I saw this for the first time a few weeks ago and I fucking loved it. don't know how I missed it when it came out.

yo i'm not having a dig or taking the piss but could you perhaps honestly tell me whether you browsed reddit first and then came here? curious

No. Found Sup Forums in 2010 and evolved from there.

cuckold

thanks

K

people who look like this really make me wish I needed to wear glasses.

-8.5 here, no you don't.

>-8.5
jesus
how?

It's shit m8, don't wish for it, you never, ever have perfectly clear vision. My vision isn't that bad, I'm badly near-sighted and glasses still don't make far away signs or text as clear as they ought to be. Not mention dirt, smears, scratches or any other number of things that can fuck glasses up. It's like living in a JJ Abrams movie with all the lens flare sometimes.

its not the glasses that make him look good in the picture, its the johnny depp that makes him look good...

Cigarette Burns

I remember getting a link to a 9th gate video on youtube that was a clue to Donald Trump being tied Breivik conspiracy at the time

that's a movie with a really cool premise but a shit execution.

i would have loved to see johnny depp starring in a 90s psychological / crime thriller like se7en or the bone collector

Nah m8. Glasses would look good on me.

bone collector was a cracking film

Literal garbage. It felt like the precursor to Mortdecai.

>angelina in her prime

I like that movie.

bone collector had the most expected twist

she looks just like her weird ass dad, never understood the obsession

Polanski sure does like seeing his wife naked with other men.

he just liked showing her off to the world

what exactly happened to him at the end? did he find the 9th gate?

based Balkan

Identity

Angel Heart

God I love these fucking type of stories/movies.

I want to write my own.

Dont we all

doggo wan teh fishe

Angel Heart
Jacob's Ladder
Kill List
The Wailing
Rosemary's Baby

He was Satan.

He left clues so he could come back to hell while he was in human form.

The Devil wanted someone who desired knowledge, not power. Corso went through the ninth gate and became an immortal king in hell, or something

You also need to understand that Polanski made the film from an atheistic perspective, so Satan isn't necessarily an evil figure