An Arab plays the good guy in an Australian commercial about evil white boys

Respect - Television Commercial 60 Seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=wjBfU-bfGII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5Ihz7ilAlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, that's fucking disgusting -- propaganda to teach suburban, sheltered white women that men are pitbulls waiting to snap on them at any moment. What kind of self-loathing makes men passively accept this kind of hate propaganda against them?

Sharia 4 australia, Insh'Allah

the evil guy that snapped in the car was arab too. satisfied now ?

In reality the girl would be disgusted that the Arab is even at the party, she would probably suck off the guy who took the picture in the bathroom later in the night. Our girls are based and all as hot as that actress.

What the fuck was the message in that?

>Don't argue with women.
>Arguing with women will lead to abusing them.

What a shit advert.

>comments disabled
>upvotes/downvotes disabled

ay lmao

Unfortunately our media is currently trying to shill bullshit like this at the moment so you'll probably see a few videos and articles like this.

Hell they tried to run an article hyping up the fear of the far right rising up in Australia. It's pathetic.

YOU'RE NEXT, SHEEP. THE BBC IS COMING FOR YOU WHITEY.

I get the impression from butthurt minorities on the Internet that australian girls are whores, but racist whores who won't fuck them.

Spotted the bigot. When will you racistsexists learn that women are never wrong?

>comments are disabled
lel they know what they have done :^) pieces of shits

>implying if a boy slammed a door on a girl he wouldnt get his ass whooped

Just the standard male shaming so common in the West

>don't throw like a girl mAiite

desu whites are the most sociopathic and predatory race

at lease mudslimes still have gender roles of caring for women instead of selfish individualism

sex slave isn't a gender role

there's no sex slavery in islam

So, all that footage of ISIS selling women and girls as sex slaves is fake?

>There is no sex slavery in Islam
Islam is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

>falling for obvious propaganda

You can fight this shit by replying to the campaign in

Nice shops. Quality propaganda. Good job, man. Goebbels would be proud of you, honorary second class Aryan.

what makes you think ISIS is praciticing islam as it should be ? they're crminals, that's all.

what would be in aussie girls' minds when seeing an indo guy at a party ?

Don't pretend like you don't support ISIS efforts. You want the whole world to be Muslim and deep down you don't really care how that happens. You wouldn't protest if the world were to turn Muslim tomorrow.

They may not practice the same ethics as you but a country conquered by Muslims is a Muslim country. Sharia is sharia

>arab
thats a wog you dip

Literally the same thing

>this shit
Any woman who buys this shit is completely irredeemable and should be dropped as soon as you get even the slightest hint of them changing their views this easily to a fucking TV ad.

DoSS is honestly just as bad as DoCS. It's mainly composed of white privileged women who have been lucky enough to go easily through high school and into University, and have most likely graduated with a liberal arts degree. As soon as they get any hint of a young boy or teenager going through hard times, they will immediately blame the boy and go out of their way to fuck them over.

Just burn those two fucking departments over and replace them with veterans (preferably officers but enlisted could do as well) from the ADF. I'd trust them way more than I ever would a bunch of privileged white cunts.

And yes for anyone wondering, I have had extensive contact with DoCS. They are fucking irredeemable, and repeatedly go into maternity leave and other bullshit every few months to the point where you have no point of contact, and everything ends up being a form to you. I completely understand why other kids in foster care end up wanting to kill themselves.

Fuck this shit, fuck this government, and fuck the people who orchestrate this bullshit. Have a bit more respect for yourself and your fellow man.

Aussie women are at the toppest of TIERS :DDDD

>As soon as they get any hint of a young boy or teenager going through hard times, they will immediately blame the boy and go out of their way to fuck them over
THIS. bunch of fucking cat ladies and bureaucrats who add literally no worth to this world
we pay taxes to fund these dried up bitches to LARP as your parents and make the lives of ''''''troubled teens''''''' irreparably worse 100% of the time and at the end of the day, when you get beat and disowned by your family and school - these fucking whores are sipping wine with the rest of their 30 something 'girlfriends' watching the bachelor - not giving a fuck about the effect their actions have on others and society

Most fucking parties I go to have sluts walking around with their tits out. They love being objectified, it's in their biological nature to be objectified. Sick of this marxist propaganda.

I know this pain mate, I had two mates commit suicide because the Department of Child Services is absolutely fucked.

Both worked in the mines earning $1600+ a week but by the time the court system and DoCS was finished with them and they paid basic living cost all they got was $60/week to survive on while their ex's got around about $900 a week to live on.

They then use the kids as bargaining tools (While living in single mother housing) and shifted 1000's of kilometers away just to make the dates in which they get the children nearly impossible to keep. One of them used to regularly send a photo copy of her making house payments using his money every week while thanking him for the life he has provided for her and her new partner.

People wonder why men are avoiding marriage and women like the plague, this is the first step into understanding why.

Please tell me you're just making this up. What can we do about this if it was real?

Really makes you think!

>middle eastern / North African
>good guys

>lucky enough to go easily through high school and into University, and have most likely graduated with a liberal arts degree
Like most Australians

>And yes for anyone wondering, I have had extensive contact with DoCS. They are fucking irredeemable, and repeatedly go into maternity leave and other bullshit every few months to the point where you have no point of contact, and everything ends up being a form to you. I completely understand why other kids in foster care end up wanting to kill themselves.
>Fuck this shit, fuck this government, and fuck the people who orchestrate this bullshit. Have a bit more respect for yourself and your fellow man.
Well said Stan

Jesus fuck. That's fucking horrifying.

Most ones lucky enough to not be beaten and raped whenever they came home, you mean.

Good to see someone else gets it. This issue isn't talked about anywhere near enough.

It's almost always real. Shit like this always happens when you put control of a government agency based around protecting children from abuse in the hands of women, who almost ALWAYS haven't been abused and almost always have strong biases against men.

What Arab guy?

ISIS and Boko Haram disagree

>we pay taxes to fund these dried up bitches to LARP as your parents and make the lives of ''''''troubled teens''''''' irreparably worse 100% of the time and at the end of the day, when you get beat and disowned by your family and school - these fucking whores are sipping wine with the rest of their 30 something 'girlfriends' watching the bachelor - not giving a fuck about the effect their actions have on others and society
That's the "White wo-man burden" to you, AusBro.
It's an Anglo colonial/industrial bourgeois ideology that started with "charities" in the Victorian age and ended up with "compassionate wives for the advancement of civilization" movements... that is, the same kind of Salvation Army bullshit that jailed Aboriginal kids in orphanages where they became prey of priests and pedos in general (with the bonus of having teachers who thought they were not really human).

But the same strategem had already been used for the working class on British land... and we all know how it ended up fucking kids lives over and over again.

It is all about putting a fat chicken behind a desk and make her feel entitled to tell what safety is and what is not. Basically it is a paid surrogate for armchair activism in which nothing good is done because the system is so bureaucratic it ends up fuelling itself no matter the bona fide of those plump desk poultry ladies.

Honestly I see this as a good thing. White males already know better not to do that. Unless this, arabs will have some sort of role model to follow.

>comments disabled
guess people didnt like it

Mate, sometimes you have to slap a bitch.

Dat staged scenery. It's like it's scenes taken out of a bad tv drama, obviously no situations would look like that in real life.

>this is based
no user, it's degenerate sluttery

>straya cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=u5Ihz7ilAlQ

Australians are rapists though, so it makes sense.

Daily reminder that women literally cannot throw overarm like men, even if they have the upper arm strength of the Incredible Hulk, they simply do not have the same anatomy

>Leaving her the car and walk home because you got upset

Damn such an asshole I don't know how you australians can be so violent.

>red cups at party
I don't remember ever seeing this, it's typically an American thing.

What other lies are they telling?

whoops, sorry mate
i get all your funny goy mannerisms mixed up sometimes

Over here in the UK , adverts like that lead to pic attached.

couldn't they just claim bankruptcy or something? or emigrate somewhere or start selling crack
why would you commit suicide with so many options left
i call bs

>at lease mudslimes still have gender roles of caring for women
Islam literally says it's okay to smack women around to get them back in line. And in some places rape counts as adultery. Doesn't sound very caring to me.

>comments disabled

you can't make this shit up!

What is difference in reporting.
What is historical trend.
What is media transparency and police transparency.
What is legal definition of rape.
What is drunkness on the streets every fucking Fri night.

Nazi Germany, while in every way good, is the reason for this.

And spilled food

What a little fuck

Straya still thinks it isn't cuck nation

>ASIANS

>Department of Social Services, Australian Government
Who is funding these parasites?

The salad or whatever it was went flying too. What the fuck, my parents would probably give me a good kicking if I did that, for spilling the food as much as hurting the girl.

This is how tumblrinas think. They literally think that society allows men to get away with this stuff. The exact opposite is true. These days, you take a pic of some girl without her consent and 20 white knights will drag you outside and beat you up before sending you home before posting all your details and shit on their FBs so you can never have friends in the same city again

>Who is funding these parasites?

Male tax payers. As elected by female voters.

That's what men get for fighting for female rights.

>The woman cries out in pain as she strikes you

>t. a faggot.

He's right you know.

A good infomercial webm showing how dressing like a degenerate slut and going to sex&drug fuelled parties and making moves that inevitably make your body parts show means that some people may see those body parts/they may be caught on camera/in pictures.

If you don't want people seeing your underwear don't wear clothes that reveal your underwear. How is that a difficult concept for women to grasp? They know it, they only wear that stuff to show off, cause other sluts do and it's apparently some kind of sick competition in the dick chasing race.

Is there a way to force Unis to drop these worthless courses? I mean stuff like psychology, chicano/women/philosophy/pubic-hair studies? They offer nothing of value to the host society, regardless of country. fuck!

have a redpill you dumb mangina

>phone is on lockscreen
>flash way too bright for phone flash
>flash lights up the phone
obviously the guy behind him took a picture with a professional camera

In their heads, it's true. Only that matters. Not your so called "truth"

kek serves that mounodoulo right

Implying the guy wouldn't be publicly shamed for taking such a picture

th'fuck Bermuda?
Nice

>our girls are based
fucking lol. 'our' girls are complete degenerate whores. 99.9% of australian girls are filth. good to look at and fuck but never to marry.

I will call an Arab the best human in the world if it promises to never blow itself up near me.

Same shit all over again.

From the beginning onwards the 'curse' of the women has been to desire to rule men, but... they will never succeed as men 'rule' over women, which is competely understandable from seeing the biological changes etc.

After battling thousands of years, women try to seize control by teaching men to not behave like men anymore; backed up by the LGBT community, gay media and faggot supporters.

It's a sick world to live in.

but i really don't. i barely read the quran

The Arab guy was disgusted at the uncovered slut is all.

It isn't Russia, thanks to the Duluth Model and Australian Family Courts and the DoCS being based around it, women get all the power.

I honestly wish this was a joke or a troll but it isn't, I have lost friends because of the bullshit they pull in these courts.

Ask any divorced father in Australia and 90 percent of them will say the same thing, the mother gets the majority of his income and his superannuation, gets the house or if she doesn't will get a comfortable single mothers house which is subsidized by the government.

The reason you can't leave as well is because once the family court decides on how much you are paying it is locked in for the year and most of these guys also have a house and a car loan.

If they simply walked away they would literally never be able to borrow any money ever again, so you are stuck in a catch 22, you either have to suck it up and work through it for 18 years while your ex poisons your kids minds at how much of an evil bastard you are or drop everything and be perpetually screwed for the rest of your life.

Up in North Queensland around the mining towns prostitution has become a major industry because young fellas would rather go blow 300 on a hooker once a fortnight than go and run the risk of being fucked for the rest of their lives.

kek

The same shit in Canada, now I understand why they prefer to sleep with dogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg

Where is ayrab man did i miss it sven?
I didnt realise before this documentary but white ppl are born abusers.

>Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery. >In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice
>Muslims are encouraged to live in the way of Muhammad, who was a slave owner and trader
>He captured slaves in battle; he had sex with his slaves; and he instructed his men to do the same.
>The Quran actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slavesthan it does to telling them to pray five times a day