m.youtube.com/watch?v=erI1UfVUGTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post more

post moors

God, I hate her hair.

the fuck man
her hair is one of the best parts
it's probably a pain in the ass to take care of it but it looks great

Genuinely don't find anything about her attractive, aside from her skin tone.

Her hair makes her head look abnormally large.

nigga you gay
her huge eyes, her full lips, her curvy jaw... her big asscheeks and perky boobs... her fucking feet
she's a model for a reason: she's HOT

coon subhuman, to the oven

She's kind of a westernized ideal of black beauty. I can understand why you don't find her attractive. On the other hand, I'm from Ethiopia and I don't find women from my country attractive.

>big asscheeks
>big

Kek.

Also, opinion discarded on virtue of being a footfag.

how do you not find ethiopian women attractive?

O_O habesha girls are the hottest nigga you gay

Are you Ethiopian, my Danish friend?
I don't know it kind of feels incestuous.

so many fags here

why do men say this to justify their lust of white women?

European White teens are better, what are you talking about

The world is not just black and white. Also, I still love black girls.

because lot of black males are brainwashed by white media and society to the point where they consider getting white girl achievement, ofcourse lot of them will deny it because they have their pride

I'm not but a certain croat redpilled me to like them. Also, there are like 100 mil people with different etnicities in your cunt. You obviously can't feel incesty with all of them

No, like most men we have a wide variety of taste.

keep telling yourself that, you prefer not to date women of your own ethnicity, you are mentally ill

You're only likely to see five of them if you live in America or even in Ethiopia in the city. And I do. I should redact my statement by saying that I have found some Ethiopian women attractive but I always feel strange about it. It might have to do with years of being ashamed of my culture.

I've only ever dated one girl and she was a jew.

>be black american
>be literally enslaved by whites for centuries
>be finally free
>become slave to whites on your own

TOP FUCKING KEK african americans are literally most cucked people in existence selfhating pieces of shit get Kukluxklan'd

Sup Forums-Shit taste

very beautiful

Why feel ashamed?

Black women are not attractive in the slightest.

Kek i know this girl irl. Quite chill (kek) model

>Sup Forums once again only post some ugly somalians and not an actual attractive girl

Even the hot ones have attitudes that make them repulsive.

Ignorant, loud and impossibly confrontational. Incessant self regard.

I could live with the hair, but I can never get over their lips and noses

I'm black and this is exactly why I don't date black chicks

Itt: lil white bois who can't tame the black woman
All women want alphaness. Black women simply have the highest bar for it.

pmt

those girls have white blood, they are not 100% black

>tfw love black girls but know us white boys can't live up to black men
sad

blood is red retard

Black girls are easy to get because no one wants them

looks lik the woman of got

I didn t know that pure blaks can look good

I'm familiar with the Westernized ideal of black beauty, considering that I'm neither black nor African.

I still don't find her attractive.

Beyonce? Sure. Rihanna? Okay.

Not the girl in OP's picture, though. I hate afros and think they look horrendous, especially when they're that large.

Moreover, I don't think blonde highlights go with dark skin.

Also, her nose.

I'd eat out that nigra girl desu

Absolute state of Ethiopian """men"""

Are you the Ethiopian guy who boasts about his great grandma getting BLEACH'D by an Italian colonial soldier?

Kek what?

Katt Leya's existence is the best proof of God.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Yeah that was me although I wasn't bragging about it.

>considering that I'm neither black nor African
uhhh...

wowiewaiwow

what are you doing in Tanzania?

Can you whitebois pls stop sexualizing black women?

Then you wanna get mad at Tyrone for when he BLACKED your sister.

I don't care what Tyrone does.

ooga booga where da black wimmin at

>he doesn't think Ethiopians are attractive
He's living in a village with a friend.

From what I've heard, there's like 60,000 white Tanzanians who largely live up in the mountains who take lots of acid. At least that's what people who have travelled have told me - might be getting confused with Kenya actually

keep posting mulattas pls

hair is amazing

Sup

It has so much product on it it probably reeks i guarantee. Also 80% chance its a wig because 80% of black women wear wig

We are pretty lucky OP

they wear a wig to make their hair look straight you idiot

Wrong. They have curly hair wigs too. Their hair is so nappy only a mixed girl like op would have hair like that. Ive lived with a full black woman, I'm aware of weave culture

Why are you lusting over these black girls instead of getting one? It's fucking easy to get a black girl if you are white. Even the most die-hard leftist afrocentrist black girl has a deep secret desire for white men. Every single time I tied to black girls they got horny within moments, and even if they had a boyfriend it didn't matter, the white cock is too strong.

Even had one admit to me once that her biggest fantasy was getting fucked by an Aryan guy wearing a SS uniform who'd call her a filthy nigger.

Deep down black girls want to be slave to the white cock, you guys literally just have to go out and claim them.

Stop encouraging race mixing. The dick being white doesn't make it any less wrong.

anyone notice that Sup Forums has been having jungle fever as of late?
notice that the most popular tend to be the light skinned or haired ones for brown n black women

>as of late
this has always been a cesspool of degeneracy, user

>Wow americans are so lucky to have black women

Faggot

It's the retarded scandis and Slavs who have never seen a black Dame irl who keep spamming this

It's odd really. It would be like seeing Americans say how hot gypsy women are and start posting cherry picked gypsy women.

Honest to god not even memeing I think these guys are either shills with proxies or someone outside of Sup Forums like reddit or tumblr.

well light skin is a sign of feminity an men subconsiously perfer it. Even among dark races.
like noerth indian >south indian
persian>arab
japanese korean viet> thai flilino indo
ethopian mullato dominican>dark black abo
nord> med girls
white latina>mestiza

It's not odd at all. The uncommon is always intruiging. But real life is often diametrically opposite of expectation.

this, coal minning is as disgusting as coal burning

How can someone say no to this ?

by having some standards

He's getting desperate!

Am I the only one who likes black girls with braids? Like the really long tight ones that look like dreads.

Damn that Canadian was hella racist

b r u h

Puffy mulatto hair like OP is goat 2bh

He is, it's funny to see Ethiopian"men" get so flustered at the sight of an Italian stallion fucking Thier women

m.youtube.com/watch?v=erI1UfVUGTk
Me 2, cubaninhas make me diamonds

the daughters have an interesting look

Most black women absolutely hate white people.

that sounds like made up bullshit t b h

>Sup Forumsgeneticists

half the girls in scandinavia are fake tanning, i dont see med girls wearing blue contacts and whitening their skin, what you said is complete bs.

in the past white skin was sign of higher class because peasants were outside 24/7 working while elite stayed inside and as a result had pale skin.

shitskins lust for white women becaue they have inferiority complex+media being 85% beautiful white people