Calls himself redpilled

>Calls himself redpilled
>Does not realize that facial aesthetics >>> everything
Kek at you naive, bluepilled fools, 10/10 facial aesthetics are necessary for a trouble-free life, they are the natural weapon against the jewish dream
Forget about much more irrelevant factors such as your height, body, wealth, humor or penis size
Your social contacts, your interaction, unironically every kind of success a man can receive depend on your face and symmetry
Every job interview, every presentation are subject to your jawline or cheekbone development

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/L2e8gEM
imgur.com/eoKi4iG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

men care about faces way more than women

add 50 lbs to that guy and nobody will give him the time of day

>men care about faces way more than women

Don't you think I know about that? I spent my teenage years as a 110lbs cunt with a girl face.

I have seen how differentmy better looking peers are treated.

Can confirm, my face recently balanced out and it looks really aesthetic. People are much nicer to me, they actually take my opinions seriously, and I score more jobs. It doesn't mean I get hired every time, but I do notice it's not as hard to find a job. Also people have told me my face looks innocent for a guy. So I guess I'm cute :3

Looks matter, but when it comes to been a man the number # 1 feature is your status.

This thread topic is cucked by nature stop caring what these sluts thibk

I'm sorry user that sounds like my story. I hope your body fixes itself like mine did. Ugly ducklings unite! I'm a molting swan though now :^)

You can't really do much to change your face though, or can you mr Mew

>calls himself redpilled
>spend more time then a woman on grooming and skincare.
We rat experiment now.

Lose weight
I always thought I was ugly AF but the. I stopped being fat and realised my face was nice below the fat.

Congratulations, user
You will see how much more your life will benefit in future

Not really, beside of surgeries of course
If you are born ugly you can't do anything, no one will give you attention, remeber that only the upper 10 percent interact with all woman and receive high positions

That's so obvious, it's not even worth mentioning. Your face has fat in it so if you are fucking fat you have a fucking fat face.

>I'm a loser because of random genetic chances not because of my own poor life choices! ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!! *watches anime for another full day*

M-MUH LOOOOOOOOOKS

pls give me extra credit because of my looks ;_;

how are this guy less than you fat basement-dweller ? only because you're white ? this guy gets alot more pussy than yous. that's like, how you really rank people. pussies, that's all that matters in life.

>tfw weak chin
>cant even grow a beard without patches to cover it up
>a-a-at least i'm not a manlet

its absolutely true where do I even begin

a man's fat goes to his gut and a woman's fat goes to her ass

>A-A-A-AT LEAST I'M WHITE

Fuck off you Dutch cunt, when you grew up with girls not liking you and saying you look like shit it's easy to think you were born like that. I'm trying to teach fat neck beards you'd be surprised when both your face and bodies look better.

Don't you have some clogs to fix?

who is that in OP? looks like 1/4 slime

That dude is wearing a lot of makeup just to be strolling around some old graveyard. Wait a second, why is he taking selfies at the cemetary?

that could be i have decent facial aesthetics and ive been playing life on easy mode. people just think more of me when ive really done nothing to deserve it

anyone else feel like some people are so "handsome" according to common beauty standards that they become infuriating to look at?

Guy in OP's pic does this for me. I just want to punch his face

quality thread
accepting that looks = everything is the ultimate redpill

most of Sup Forums isn't ready to swallow it yet though...

>good looking
>big dick
>sociable
>wealthy
>turbo-manlet
>mfw

u sound ugly lmao

Also it's not just about face, it's about body too. It's morally reprehensible to be:
>fat
>of average built
>muscled

The only acceptable body type is slim/otter, I wish more people had my body type :^)

imgur.com/L2e8gEM
imgur.com/eoKi4iG

How much of a manlet tho

because hes not actually handsome hes just a faggot. look at that makeup and hair

That's called "being jealous"

dude, everyone here is
there is no 10/10 god walking among us here on the chinz
on the chinz, you only find octracised and socially inept people who usually are ugly, because if you were hot, people would still at least attempt to want to communicate with guy

5'4. All the giraffe women with "short fetishes" hit on me though so it's not all bad. or it wouldn't be if they weren't obnoxious about it

the ones who are too proud of their whiteness must be ugly. the attractive whites that i know aren't that proud of his whiteness.

I'm a girl and lmao you are ugly, kill yourself. You look like a girl. Some more mass is nice fgt

Sooooo not true, I've contactfagged with a couple of guys from /soc/ and /hm/ who were cute af :^)

Shaping your facial hair so it looks like you have a strong jaw. Kek

lmao u sound fat

>big dick
that's all you need.

Also,
>I'm a girl
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

:^)

'cute enough' is probably like a 2 in your eyes.
>/soc/ and /hm/
lel kill urself

This man is the weapon against the jewish dream

Have you been triggered, fatty? :^)

>I-it's not true
Open your eyes, this is reality
Why should someone compete with high facial aesthetics, what is your signification in scrutinising the nature ?
He will get threw college with literally no effort, people will do his work, he will maintain job applications simply because of his physical appearance
While you learn theoretical knowledge for passing your exams, he will labour overnight in popular clubs while getting an huge amount of tips and banging 8/10 whores easily and effortlessly

>of average built
You're pretty average desu.

Add to him 50lbs and the status of being a Partner of some large law firm and you'll see whores and men swarming around him

I'm not, underweight, tall af, so suck your own dick germancuck

Also, a penis must be uncut, nothing else is acceptable. I just wish I were hung, but at least I'm uncut :^)
I meant average as in "flabby but not exactly fat", you fat fuck :^)
I would if I could, you fat fuck :^)

As a nice looking 5'9 manlet i can confirm that height doesnt mean anything as long as the pussy-owner taller than you

That's all I have and it's got me nowhere.

>That's all I have

Hello :^)

>calls himself redpilled
>face matters
yeah no surprise the jews go you so tight.but dw the 1/10 migrants will take your 10/10 girls anyway.

This desu. It's all about money. You guys are retarded. Handsome guys are usually more rich as well.

You are just skinny, you don't have muscle definition at all.

His face wouldn't look the same if you added 50 pounds of fat to him.

Do you even /fit/?

>You are just skinny

Literally perfection :^)

well show them. dick pics or whatever that western culture is.

then why am I so lonely and depressed?

You aren't ugly, but you're not a model either, you're like completely average and unremarkable and I would not let you suck my dick unless I were drunk :^)

Beauty fades
Character remains

>it's a /r9k/ thread
>posts le reverse generic blonde bimbo

wew lad good morning

Same goes for height

I've never met an attractive person who's "proud of being tall", most people who do that are uggos trying to convince themselves that their height makes up for being ugly

thats what ugly people say lmao

i know you. drop your kik please, don't be mean don't ignore me

Are they wrong?

I'm not gay

>got rated an 8 on /soc/
>thinks he is greek adonis
Sorry user, you are qt but not a chick magnet. The thing is though you'll eventually find a qt who'll love you unlike these handsome dudes

You need to learn to love yourself.
If you don't even like yourself then why would anybody else?

They're ugly, so even if they are right, they're wrong.

We should never encourage ugly people, it only serves to enable them :^)

people that brag about any superficial feature they were born with generally haven't accomplished shit in their lives. men are proud of their work, their family, and their exploits, not their face symmetry

Why does that matter? I wouldn't let you suck my dick even if you were gay :^)

>people that brag about any superficial feature they were born with generally haven't accomplished shit in their lives. men are proud of their work, their family, and their exploits, not their face symmetry

The same arguments hold true for patriotism and nationalism :^)

why would they say that out loud? they don't want to embarrass manlets like you, holy shit, lel
in reality being tall IS considered more attractive than being short, at least for men
so go cry to sleep manlet huemonkey

I'm good looking, I just don't demand extra credits solely because of that.
The human evolution bets on intelligence and innovation.
You bet your whole potential on reproduction which is basically nigger-tier

That's up to you, but you said otter mode. otter mode has muscle definition you don't family

Just be urself bro ;)

>Does not realize that facial aesthetics >>> everything

Facial aesthetics do not trump everything. They matter, science has shown that more attractive people get treated better and it is better to be good looking.

But for men height is far more important. It is also scientifically proven that tall men are treated better, considered more attractive and intelligent and taken more seriously than short men.

Commit seppuku. You are a closet homosexual with a 2/10 face and below average body 4/10 body.

I have never posted on /soc/

I post myself in tribute of the fallen casemods ;_;

kik: scattass

yep, although in that situation you're proud of the accomplishments of your forefathers which is somewhat understandable

>men are proud of their work, their family, and their exploits, not their face symmetry
>Being this wrong and bluepilled
>Being this cucked by society
Darwinsim, you heard about it ? With god-like facial aesthetics it is MUCH easier to obtain such goals

I knew I would trigger an uggo with that post lol

Nice try but I'm 6'2"

If it makes you feel any better I'm 6'3 and poor as fuck

>I'm good looking
I said slim/otter mode, as in "slim and otter are the only acceptable body types"

sorry, I'm not a narcissist

>6'2"
>in monkey measures

>You are a closet homosexual with a 2/10 face and below average body 4/10 body.

This is a lie and very insulting. I am NOT in the closet :^)

>Nice try but I'm 6'2"

Beauty is subjective anyway

Also, I didn't imply that being tall isn't attractive, of course it is

But it's better to be 5'9" with a 9/10 face than 6'3" with a 5/10 face

no one is disputing that, but that doesn't mean that your looks should be a source of pride.

>being tall entitles me to being rich
What the hell is work? But you're a spic, how should you know that.

You sound kinda gay.
Are you gay?

Sorry not into dick

Same except I'm 170cm

>never gotten a blow job from profile pic alone
That must feel bretty bad, brah.

Do I look like a white daco-roman?

>Sorry not into dick

I forgive you...THIS TIME

I'm not talking about loving yourself beyond reality, I mean accepting yourself as a valuable human being.

They way in which you perceive yourself is picked up subconsciously by people.

Its why girls can smell desperation.

you look asiatic, must be the hungarian genes kek

This
If you are not some kind of turblo manlet and above 5'7 your facial aesthetics will always matter much more, they are so easily the most important and influencing factor of all, I can't believe how people can underestimate them in todays society