Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hrTPy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come for the soundtrack and clever homage.
Leave for the terrible writing and acting, probably the literal dumbest characters of 2016, complete waste of time basing it in the 80s, pretty average soundtrack after all, and pointless homage.

Actual music used was ok and there are some iconic moments and practical effects.

Anyone who talks shit is a contrarian.

>terrible acting
I think the kids were alright, Winona however was horrible. Overall it was nice and comfy to watch, I wonder how season 2 will go

Its good and is the most watched and talked about tv show of this year. even if you dont like it it did something right to be discussed and recommended that much.
Season 1 was great, lost a bit of steam near the end as all supernatural thrillers do.
With most of the mystery gone i dont know how season 2 is going to go. it might get better or have a massive drop in quality.

It was cute and comfy. I enjoyed it a lot.

flavor of the month garbage for mouthbreathing redditors and tasteless pigs

Decent, but too memetic and derivative. The girl was pretty hot

Is it really worth watching? Never seen it

Total cringefest. Unwatchable trash.

Come and talk with us or else Demogorgon will eat you discord.gg/hrTPy

>With most of the mystery gone i dont know how season 2 is going to go.
Well, they will probably come up with new monster and there will be new characters as well, so hopefully it won't be that bad. As long it retains its comfy mood, I'm fine with a minimal quality drop.

I would say that it is. People keep saying that it's a garbage but I don't agree with that, simply because there are dozens of shows much worse. It's decent and mediocre at worst. It has some good moments plot and action wise, and some aspects of it (such as the soundrack or the acting) are really good. If you are curious, just watch first two episodes and see how you like it.

>People keep saying that it's a garbage but I don't agree with that

Next to no one says it's garbage. Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

I hope you are meming but if not, read these gents

no

rude, Demogorgon will surely eat you now

if only it ate all the st threads instead

>mouthbreathing

He has jannies for that

now if only discord had jannies

Overrated. Everything they did, the 80s did better. Only successful because all the elder Millennials are longing for the simpler days of their childhood. Not terrible, but got way more praise than it deserved because nostalgia is a helluva drug.

Anyone wants to join the finn wolfhard discord?

discord.gg/hrTPy

when will this hurricane of degeneracy stop?

People hyped this up too much and I was bored to death. Plus I was born in the 90's so half this shit I didn't care about old 80's references.

pleb

I'd appreciate it more if it wasn't so predictable and more spooky

after 6 episodes all I got was a mix of in-your-face homages that are borderline cringeworthy (like Carpenter's Thing poster on a kids wall), tryhard DUDE EIGHTIES LMAO, some E.T. kids and a girl that got out of Akira or Elfen Lied, It's a series built with cliches and plays them off as an homage to a certain time period not realising it sucks for using those cliches.

All the plots are really by-the-numbers grand conspiracy shit, everything is spelled out for the viewer like 11s aunt telling outright that 11 was a cold war weapon and basically all her origin story

Only character that I gave a shit so far was the burger guy who got shot because of reasons.

Sorry your gay show sucks cock.

I wish i can see picture of eleven's feet

>"cute" "comfy"
>its a fucking horror/thriller thing that im even too scared to watch
thats not what those words mean you morons

>and acting
well meme'd

Yeah, but not everyone can be such a retarded pussy like you

>terrible writing and acting

Only the kid scenes

Good music, actors, But season 2 is gonna be shit = chik is still alive, monster is growing in our world = good guys win . They should had stop after one season.

is this basic, uninspired monster design and some jump scares really enough to scare you? Wow

If it wasn't for clickbait media circlejerking over how "It takes place in the 80s! Oh my god, 80s nostalgia!", I'd give it a chance.

>terrible acting
even the child actors were likable you miserable cunt
the characters were done well and everything felt believable (within that universe)

Finn is the opposite of discord, my child

This, TV criticism is at an all-time low at the moment. 80s/90s shit and cartoons get instant 10/10s.

Hey did you know cartoons aren't for children anymore?

I havent said this in a long time but I have faith in this show to not turn to shit

I like the aesthetic and a few of the kid actors were pretty good.

Everything else bounces back and forth between decent and dogshit.

discord.gg/hrTPy

This

Will will die in season 2, right?

pleb normie garbage

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

Her underage soles have already been exposed.

do they really have to cater to foot faggots every time?