How did those mad men do it?

>black men are 6% of american population
>completely dominate the nation culturally, have a black man as president

wew

More like 50%, America is full of wiggers and white guilt fags

They had nothing to do with it; the white enslavement of them finally caught up with us in a world of equal rights

Just stop it Bulgaria.

no baiting on Sundays.

>how did those mad men do it?
With a lot of help and money from you know who.

Jews did it

America
>10% Spic
>30% Black
>65% Cucked White
>5% White

Also how the fuck every sport is like 50% niggers or more (except swimming and other obscure shit)?

>jews control the entirety of our media and information

WEW LAD I WONDER WHY OUR CULTURAL VALUES AND MORALS ARE BEING UNDERMINED

Big dicks

We have to be good at sports cause we dont go to college.

And we dont dominate the culture, either.

You just cant stand seeing black people so when you see 1 it is more profound.

As a side note, when I was in high school i was the nerdiest kid ever and everyone still copied me and thought I was cool i am pretty sure its cause im black.

Because unlike everyone tells you there are physical differences in races. It turns out evolving in Africa makes you better at running.

And evolving on the continent makes you better at swimming and lifting weights?

>be black
>live in Africa
> wild cheetah appears
>run.exe
>kouame is slower than me
>go fuck kouame's bitch
>such is life on the savannah

Literally evolution of fastest survive.

Kenians are good runners because stealing cattle requires speed.

Nothing to be proud of desu

>And we dont dominate the culture, either.

>everyone still copied me and thought I was cool i am pretty sure its cause im black.

But we don't dominate culturally. See how that works?

>obama
>thinks he's black

Do we still need to educate people 8 years later?

> We don't dominate MTV goyim, look elsewhere.
We only make misogynistic, pro-violence, pro-crime entertainment and then get a show on the same network talking about the codified "microaggressions" of the evil whites. Which is granted.

We are only overrepresented in the Film industry yet bitch about underrepresentation and the need for more leading roles for blacks. Which is granted.

> As a side note, when I was in high school i was the nerdiest kid ever and everyone still copied me and thought I was cool i am pretty sure its cause im black.

I wonder why, muh nigga, maybe you were up to date on all that cool new negro slang... like on the TV.

If only we could use the media to help blacks have more racial pride!

>Gee I wonder who could possibly responsible for owning all the media in the land, and hollywood.

Yes because differences in genetics, also we swim and lift weights while skele africans don't.

>implying music and sports actually matter

That's all they've ever been good at it, and it's literally meaningless. President Obama is a rare exception, and he's barely qualifying as black.

not kanye

>So now it's wrong lol
>No I wont post who it is, do your research for my claims ;)
wew

They had the help of the big money Jews - who make up even less of the population. Jews are on average smarter than whites, but the reason they were able to do it is because Jews have the drive to. They desire domination over life in the way white men simply do not. They dedicate their lives to reaching positions of power that normal white people arent too bothered about. We just want to live.

As for why they have helped blacks dominate US culture? Well that should be common knowledge if you arent a newfriend

>implying Obama is a good president

Also I agree with the rest. They are still our entertainment. They are like young children we take care of, and in return, we get to laugh or be otherwise entertained. Niggers = fools