YOU MEMED ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JW6fFAXjY3E
youtube.com/watch?v=y5DyEYuvF3o
youtu.be/7kJbbc6xT2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/JW6fFAXjY3E

here mah nigga

Taking advice from 12 year olds. You played yourself.

theyre studio monitors so this is how the songs were made to sound in the studio. get an external amplifier if youre not happy with the volume

Go listen to Beats if you want insane overblown bass you fucking retard. On those you actually get a decently balanced mix where the low end doesn't autistically drown everything else out like on most fucking headphones.

>basstards

Music isn't all about overpowering bass, if you want that go for beats or some shit.

and theres also an equalizer in windows you can adjust to you liking

You’ll get used to it but it’s a better quality of sound than that you probably had before

but these are one of the highest rated headphones out on the market.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5DyEYuvF3o

Shut up and go jack off to a scottish slag

If you actually bought m50s, you deserve disappointment. They're beats for people who think they are "more into music" than all the beats kids. Should've bought m40s if you want AT cans. Or any of the other 1000 sets of superior headphones that cost less.

>theyre studio monitors
And not even great ones, at that.

Seeing that he started using HD 800s after using ATH-M50s shows how little he really knows about headphones

There's plenty of bass. But I found the m50x extremely harsh and weird in the mids. Made metal and rock music unlistenable.

I bought m20x by mistake and I've never been happier

FIND THE DOWNBEAT!! LOUDER LOUDER!!

>$1,700

They aren't that bad for what they are, they can be off putting for someone expecting something with really boomy bass. There's a super bass mod for the akg k240s where you seal all of openings and will shake your skull. It all comes down to personal preference and extensive research.

IMO the harsh and weird mids make them unsuitable for use as a monitor. I guess they could be good for tracking because they isolate very well. I wouldn't use them for casual listening either because of the harshness. Bad headphone IMO. Closed backs all have issues though I guess, especially as monitors.

I'm the kind if guy that likes my bass to be there but not over powering, I prefer open back headphones.

>purchased engineer headphones without researching them
Pleberino

heh, nothin personnel kid

>engineer headphones
If you ever see an audio engineer using them they don't know what they're talking about

actually buying these makes you a bigger pleb than someone who uses beats

What about Sennheiser?

Are these good? Considering getting them

what about sennheiser?

>well balanced headphones don't have bass presence

The absolute state of you Radiohead listening faggots

Uh maybe? There's a lot of Sennheiser headphones user

prove this

They're great, but if you get the 250 ohm version make sure you get a headphone amp.

Why the hell do people care so much about things that can be trivially changed with a software or hardware equalizer?

the headphones have great balance, what are you complaining about. if you wanna whore on bass, maybe download an equalizer and buy an amp. on second thought there might even be a built in equalizer in windows

If you want gross muddy shit bass that makes the headphones shake, buy skull candy crusher. The headphones shake and you cant hear any tones at max bass.

Why do people act like people mix with headphones? Amateurs don't mix on headphones, do they? Every professional I've ever talked to mix on speakers, and only use monitors to look for imperfections.

>Not buying beyerdynamics
fucking pleb

MDR 7506 Master Race

You must be white to post on this board

tfw bought m40x

they're bass heavy headphones

It's in the bin with the rest of the trash

look really good for the price might get them as my next

youtu.be/7kJbbc6xT2I

why don't these get memed instead of the m50s they sound better and come with fluffy comfy earmuffs

Because they're ugly ss shit

>using AT without an amp or equalizer

>closed-back headphones

Booming bass sucks.

Headphones are good for listening for stereo imaging, reverb and delay decays, and as reference for how most consumers will hear the music.

There's a reason the Yamaha NS10m is the industry standard studio monitor. It sounds like shit, it's mid-range heavy, and has shitty bass response. It's perfect for mixing since it's an accurate example of how people actually listen to music. I check my mixes on all kinds of shit: the car, iPod earbuds, I have an old iHome alarm clock hooked up to an aux output, hifi speakers, and small yamaha HS10s are my daily drivers.

Those giant 2 woofer horn tweeter monstrosities they have soffit-mounted in big studios are good for checking super low frequencies, phase and hyping up the client on the mix. They're not good for doing a majority of your mixing. If they sound great on those, they usually end up sounding like shit on something more humble and realistic.

Stop listening to nigger music, heavy bass is shit.

lolololol

will do

I own a pair and switch frequently between them and my HD600s. The DT770s fucking molest your ears for the first few listens, the highs are retarded. But they are the best pair of closed headphones I've ever used after that break-in.

No memes

i got this for 80 euro, pretty good for what i paid

>the highs are retarded.
I EQ mine.

in the equalizer