Whats bad about Poland ?

Whats bad about Poland ?

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/first-us-military-unit-to-be-continuously-stationed-in-poland-activated-1.196515
youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No common border with Hungary

The only "bad" part is that you keep getting invaded by everyone

Personally polish food is trash desu

Wonderful landscapes and little villages, would live in

Polak Węgier(Madziar) dwa bratanki i do szabli i do szklanki

Everything

>Cathocucks
>Super paranoid about Russia even though it's America that's pushing all the homos and feminists on us
>Elect ppl who don't realize that in politics you gotta hide your power level
>Zloty is worth pretty much as much as toilet paper
>Thinks they lead some great coalitions in Eastern Europe like V4 etc.

>catholicism keeps us away fom islam
>we are more paranoid about germany and the EU(forth reich) though the country is divided
>nope they have more in power than we expect
>yes, it is
>we dont trust anyone except hungarians

polish are great, best people in europe. poland is bad because it divides europe when europe should be united and strong

How similar are the polish and hungarian languages. Can a pole and a magyar talk without translating?

>poland is bad because it divides europe when europe should be united and strong
What did he mean by this?

Bought a game on G2A from a polish address, got half the game key

really czech brother ? I don`t think that we should be united with europe anymore . I have a feeling that it would better if we would stay together ( wyszechrady >

He means that we should just follow german orders because otherwise we'll destroy "european unity", which never existed in the first place.

hello RIDF, watcha doin?

>American education

poles can talk with anyone :D .Hungarian is very diffrent from polish

The bottle. Its a huge problem here.
And im pretty sure it lowers our IQ by 5-10points

They arent human...

Polaks. The land is fine but mostly belong to germans.

>>Thinks they lead some great coalitions in Eastern Europe like V4 etc.

the V4 is an american-friendly association of 4 east european countries who desšerately depend on american and EU aid. nothing more, nothing less.

This bad fucker.

it should exist though. poland has no interest in uniting europe only russia or german has the ability, poland just wants to be a little enclave right in the middle for jews and niggers to stage invasions from

It seems to me that Poland and Hungary, two catholicuck meme nations are going through a period of delusions of grandeur/relevancy.
To be honest family I'm Serbian so it makes me an expert on delusional behavior.

why so ?

Although I do appreciate Hungarian nationalism, we should take note.

yup it is , its pretty much a tradition now

this

What is a polish trathlon? Walk to sea and come back with new bike.

They aren't related because Polish is a slavic language and Hungarian is Ural-Altaic.

it was stalin who created these borders

I'm joking I love my Polish maids.

poland stands in the way of us having a border with russia. germany must enter a alliance with russia in order to destroy the american, merchant, liberal cuck system that is literally a cancer in europe

We already went through this twice sir double dubs. Give up already. Each time you try you lose bunch of territory.

>wonderful landscapes
Not any more. At some point someone thought that getting rid of most zoning regulations was a good thing. But at least now we have the freedom to fuck the landscape up.

germans are the cancer of europe through al history

> poland has no interest in uniting europe only russia or german has the ability
When exactly in history did Germany and Russia unite Europe? Unless you mean when they invade neighbouring countries, kill a lot of the population, germanise/rusify the rest and then promptly jump to eachothers throats, triggering another war and killing native europeans left and right.
>poland just wants to be a little enclave right in the middle for jews and niggers to stage invasions from
No niggers or jews here, boy. If you want niggers, go to Germany. If you want jews, go to Russia.

Nothing.

Isnt urban decay great?

They have never won the war. Basically Polacks are Russian without anything redeemable qualifties

stripes.com/news/first-us-military-unit-to-be-continuously-stationed-in-poland-activated-1.196515

Do you have any plan to take back your East Prussia? Don't be shy, give us what you really think of them.

PolandBall is Just a tribute.
we sending bombers and army to finish isis. Today our president sign document about sending hussars there.

we`ve won with the USSR in 1920 if not for the betreyal of france and the uk WW2 would never happen

I wish we could take back whats yours.

And?

you are just acting as a landing strip for hostile jews across the ocean, you arent even keeping your culture for it you are being americanized as we speak, poland as an entity is an anti european agent of destabilization

>drowners
>bilge hags
>non-humans
>eternal fire

need i say more?

Too many immigrants in the UK but besides that it's pretty based.

just entirely like aussies

It's in the EU

Urban decay is great. Yet this are not some abandoned ruins in Detroit, but actual buildings where people live and work. Eastern Euros just have this strange tendency to make their surrounding look like shit. It's like it never occurred to them to just clean things up or something.

Pic related, newspaper drawing from 19th century.

there is no europe , yup too much trust in to america

>hostile jews across the ocean
As opposed to hostile jews/vatniks in the east and soon-to-be-hostile jews/niggers in the west?
> you arent even keeping your culture for it you are being americanized as we speak
Neither are you to be honest, and Czech is going that way faster than Poland. You're really not in position to criticize us for that.
Besides, it's not even true in the actual sense and shows how poor is your knowledge of us.
>poland as an entity is an anti european agent of destabilization
There's no such thing as anti-european because there is not such entity as "Europe" in politics. Every nation acts in it's own self-interest. Our self-interest is to not be genocided again by our dear peace-loving neighbours again.

and Czech Republic*

Poland is German clay.

poland is 900 years older than germany

>replying to Canadians

Any arguments? It's bullshit.

u fokken wot m8
>what is HRE

im not trying to say czech is better or anything, and i really love poland and polish people, but every option in front of us is a poison and i can see pretty clearly you are taking the jewmerican poison instead of the european poison that will leave us much better off. unless you can develop a weapon to break up all the superstates and massive nations around us its a choice between enslavement and assimilation by neighbors or enslavement and assimilation by foreigners, which do you think will work out better?

Then fucking try it. I bet that your country would collapse because of sandniggers then

Just do it, we would see what would happen and how every nation would fucking hate you again

>A
>FUCKING
>POKEBALL

They're slavs, we're all slavs
Eastern Europe should be nuked
We're not europeans, most are subhumans in "culture" and appearance

Lengyel magyar – két jó barát
együtt harcol s issza borát

>assimilation by neighbors or enslavement and assimilation by foreigners
What difference does that make to us? This may be different form czech perspective, but last time our neighbours tried to assimilate us, they accidentaly a few millions of our population. In fact, our neighbours hate us just because we dare to live in this particular location which our ancestors settled according to our particular culture.
The assimilation-enslavement dichotomy is simply false. Byt the way, what reason americans would have to enslave us? They didin't even enslave Germany, despite the fact that they could do whatever they wanted after WW2. By contrast, if you want to know what our neighbours think about us, just spend some time on Sup Forums and you'll learn. If they could, they would deny us our every right.

>bout Russia even though it's America that's pushing all the homos and feminists on us
Get lost you putin lover

They didn't suck bad enough for our token muslim striker to score a goal on Thursday.

too weak

too small

this is why Moscow raped Poland one time and Germany the other

Squatting.

Everything they export is extremely low quality, and plague our market with it, and our great """"""leaders"""""" allow this crap, thus dooming our whole agriculture into shit. We can't even put stamps like made in slovakia anymore since the EU doesn't allow it due to it might hurt someone's feeling, everything will be made in EU. They absolutely pushed out our food and furnitures out of the picture, thus made small businesses and craftsmen go bankrupt.

But again this is not the actual polish folk's fault, they are the victims just like us of the (((frisbee headed oven dodgers))).

>most are subhumans in "culture" and appearance

The same is true for all nations. I think you guys would be fine if you got your drinking problem in check.

>Radovid the Stern, eternal flame cucks, poor, filled with various monsters, cucked by lodge of sorcersses.
Just let Emhyr liberate you already .

The men are a short in stature and not very attractive.

Slav nigger.

Aw, you always cheer me up, you fierce steppe warriors you.

Don't worry, there's big plans to bring us closer together, who needs common borders when we'll have lightning-fast trains.

It's as if you think learning foreign languages is mandatory in every regular school.

>Personally polish food is trash desu

You need to be a hard working man to appreciate Polish food.

>The land is fine but mostly belong to germans.

Germans are not human and have no property rights.

>eternal fire

You confused us with Canada.

Polonized muh culture

Mariusz is human perfection.

Holy shit that looks amazing.

I like Poland. Best slav country. Visited many times, people are nice and they like me back :3

also Krakow is gorgeous.

wut? how?

but most important, where i can taste this?

The Polish are Gods at soups and stews, fuck.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

give me a recipe

Do you eat the bread after the soup or no?

>tfw our glorious emperor is ushering us into a new era of peace and prosperity
what a time to be alive

We're going to brake you.

Than we're going to brake Russia.

With sheer hatred and tenacity.

It's not that hard, you're already niggers and Russia has no potato.

THEN we'll worry about the Jews and all that nonsense.

>we`ve won with the USSR
would have, but you did lose the war. Now shut the fuck up you Russian's little bitch

>implying polish women dont live off semen and cocaine

>We can't even put stamps like made in slovakia anymore since the EU doesn't allow it due to it might hurt someone's feeling,
lies, we got them.

(you) got them for us it'll be illegal to do so soon.

literally nothing.
Poland is a country that was divided for more than a century and then after maybe 20 years of peace and development was once again attacked by two powers that led to fucking WORLD WAR. and then it was occupied by gommies.
it is growing and it's doing it fast.
meanwhile west is slowly but steadily going to drown itself in PC.

Poland has future. Most of other countries doesn't

also

>attack Poland
>get World War

maybe you should not split. hmm makes you think

-too conservative

-catholicism

-prohibition of marijuana

-alcoholism

-they are importing shitty products

-also poles living here are nazis

anyway there are still more good thing about them, like music