So, is it impossible for (((Amazon))) to make him unlikeable, due to him and Kido carrying the series?

So, is it impossible for (((Amazon))) to make him unlikeable, due to him and Kido carrying the series?

No that's just Rufus Sewell

((((((((((((((Prime))))))))))))))))

Heil Smith

Reminder that Juliana gets YELLOWED in our timeline.

Worst timeline tbqh.

Just finished series 1

I don't understand, are multiple realities an established thing that can interact with each other?

How else does the video of Joe executing Frank exist unless it was somehow transferred from a different timeline?

Other than this, I am enjoying the series, the Japanese scenes are by far the best but I really did like the cabin scene with Smith as well.

he is already supposed to be unlikeable

>sympathetic scenes with Thomas
>singlehandedly stops Semitic terrorists

user, what?

>traitor
>manipulates everyone without remorse
>was going to kill an innocent kid just to force Joe to collaborate
>kills an innocent guy to cover his son
>him and his wife are huge hypocrites that totally change their tune when their family is in trouble
>betrays Joe at the end and abuses his trust

I am not saying he is a total monster but he has done plenty wrong that would make him unlikeable if he wasn't so charismatic.

Obergruppenführer Smith, inspector Kido and minister Tagomi are fucking great.
Weird how they made the "bad guys" so goddamn good.

Just watch series 2, This might answer all of your questions regarding lore

idk...the series always seem to disappoint me during the ending few episodes

they all believed Smith and turned against the chancellor appointed by the fuhrer on just a single piece of "evidence"? what absolute crock

He just did what was best for his family ;-;7

Where did this guy go after Dark City? Nigga fell off the face of the Earth.

He's the biggest Gary Stu ever.

The Illusionist.

Does anything else think his performance is based off Gabriel Byrne's performance in The Keep?

I wonder how many people here have seen or remember that.

Himmler was looking for any chance to oust Hueysman he could, whether or not the evidence was true was irrelevant at the time. John Smith knew this. You would know too if you paid attention you nigger

Season 2 is hella flawed but all the reviwers are going >le post trump world instead of talking about the actual merits of the series

>Hella
Post discarded.

Do they release this series in batches to make discussing it nigh impossible?