Is he elite?

Is he elite?

need the healer to revive him every fucking session get fukt beric stop trying to tank

He still havent got exposed tho

In the books he gives his life to revive Catelyn Stark after her body was thrown in the river by the Tullys. Catelyn becomes the undead leader of the Brotherhood, hunting down Freys and Boltons and hanging them, unable to speak due to the cut in her throat with horrible gashes running down her face from when she tried to tear her eyes out after watching Robb be killed.

I just wanted to let you showfags know what you're missing.

>he rates beric

>by the Tullys
by the Freys obviously, they were mocking Tully funeral custom as Catelyn was a Tully

Sounds like the show was a major upgrade

DABID

>Missing

thanks, that actually sounds dope. cant believe they didnt have that in the show

I'll never forgive the show for excluding my volcano handed bro Victarion.

>I just wanted to let you showfags know what you're missing.
>not talking about Euron instead

Why do I feel like you've only read the wiki and not the books?

>exposed 6 times already

m8... baka desu

reading books is GAY

Victarion is the biggest missing element from the books, I was just pointing out that Beric doesn't even exist any more in the books, which was relevant to the thread you jackass

When then fuck is show Jaime going to become his elite book version? The show is practically over.

the next ep leaked yet or what brehs?

It's so weird they made Euron a watered down Vuictarion. I guess I always imagined Euron as a swarthy Pirate King Little Finger with magic.

Reddit: The Show is *not* sports.

Prove it

The Dodgers: The Show

I don't know, I'd watch Gendry be Point Guard, Jon Snow play 2, Thoros play 3, Tormund as power forward, and The Hound as Center.

>tfw no Euron in Oakenshield storyline
fuck you D&D

where's my /edmure/ brodies @?

Man, and the "oh shit" moment when he brought out the dragon horn. Also just the genral disarray he added to everything when he started raiding. I just love the Greyjoy characterization that if anyone else starts creating chaos in the realms the Greyjoys gonna rebel completely seperately because fuck the Iron Throne.

I don't know what any of that gobbledygook means.

>the incoming CLEGANEB OWL
>not a sport

get hyped

They're fucking basketball terms you moron, do you not know how to turn any given fictional group of five into a starting five on a basketball team? What a faggot.

Jon Snow is a literal manlet

Point guard and shooting guard positions for literal manlets.

You're calling me a faggot because I don't know about your Dragons and Princesses show?

No I'm calling you a faggot because you don't know what the 5 positions in basketball are,

a fucking leaf

>watching apehoop
a fucking star

No one cares about niggerhoop other than inbred subhumans.

Catelyn is one of the worst PoV characters. I'd gladly take Beric over her.

Are you aware the show is not very good right? Nothing wrong watching It but I really hope you dont think It is quality.

even my normie mates are admitting its gotten shit

It has. But at this point I've devoted six and half years to it. So I watch it for that aspect Ann's that fact it gets me something to shitpost about