DOMINIQUE NIQUE NIQUE

DOMINIQUE NIQUE NIQUE

LANA BANA BO BANA

Why was everything after season 2 such shit?

Are they really?
I just finished season 2, and the whole reason I started this was because of those Emma Roberts webms so I was really looking forward to season 3.

Third one is shit but still has some vague appeal. Also Stevie nicks is good. But it gets into hardcore pandering. I started 4 but didn't finish, absolute trash. Then I watched the first episode of 5 and haven't seen anything since.

Pity, the anthology cast idea seemed interesting.

Season 3 is arguably the worst, but if you're just in it for best emma you're probably not going to mind the bad things too much.
All in all i have to say that everything after season 2 becomes an incohesive mess of subplots and backstory that no one really seems to know how to properly connect with the main story.
After Season 3 Coven comes freak show, which was alright, mostly because of Dandy and the Killer clown, who didnt get enough screen time, but everything else is just not interesting and ultimately pointless.
Jessica Lange's version of Life on Mars and Gods and Monsters is pretty great though.
After that comes Hotel, with Lady Gaga, which is basically the definition of Style over substance, with the main plot, the ten commandments killer, being incredibly boring and predictable.
Anything involving Gaga and the Vampires sucked immensely and should have been cut.
But the worst insult to the viewer is how the entire thing slowly starts to focus on the tranny, who is basically a mary sue at the end, with everyone loving his disgusting ass.
Roanoka was a mixed bag in my opinion.
Many thought it was a return to form for the series, but i thought it had a boring first half and a boring second half of the second half.
Basically the first part of the second half is the only good and scary part in the entire thing.

Thanks.
Guess I'll drop it after getting my Emma fix in the third season.

Season 3 is very divisive since it's not really a horror show anymore but still it's pretty good if you ignore that.

is s2 still the best? only ever watched for taissa but made it through s2 and it was so great.

4 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 1

Fight me in the street

tell me, Sup Forums
What do whores get?

>3 that high

Fucking how? It started off pretty strong, I'll give you that, but much like every fucking season, the second half shit the bed so hard and ruined all the momentum. It managed to be the worst offender of this

>tfw Hotel is my favorite because of JAMES PATRICK MARCH and his MURDER MANSION

Guess I'm just a pleb

cheezus thats wrong
2>1>>>power gap>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only entertaining part of the entire season.
The character is great and the premise is great, but i guess a murder hotel is too boring, so lets just throw in some trannies and vampires for good measure.

3>1>2>>>>>>>shit>>>Still haven't seen 6.

Is Jessica Lange considered a grandmommy?

2 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 6

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Hotel > Freak Show

1>3>2>4
But if I wasn't madly in love with Taissa Farmiga-
2>1>4>3
Didn't finish 5 (Lady Gaga is awful)
Didn't start 6
2 was insane, but held together surprisingly well. Fumbled the ending a little Grace's death was so fucking pointless
4 was cohesive, few moments of pandering Chikilis' and Dandy's deaths, Lange's getting away with everything and some shit calls wasted Kathy Bates but mostly clever, fun, twisty. Clown was a fantastic, under-utilized antagonist.
Coven's a shit-show in the second half, endless pandering The fucking "Yass Kween" scene where they become fast friends to kill the witch-hunters, terrible calls killing off the most likeable (Misty Day) and least likeable (Emma Roberts) characters in the last 5 minutes, but some moments are camp genius, like the Seven Wonders cover and the redhead's character.
1 is all over the place, but is the most grounded and has a fine, compelling villain in the conflicted [Spoiler]Evan Peters[/Spoiler] character.
In every season she's in, as good as Lange is, the special treatment of her itchy characters ends up derailing the plot either slightly (1, 2) or disastrously (3, 4).

Yuck. Murder House was good until the last couple of episodes where there were so many people in the house it was laughable.

this exactly

>yfw season 7 is Trump's America as every liberals nightmare
you just know that if Gaga whines enough it can be like that

N O T H I N G

Why the fuck does this show have so much homo, liberal pandering shit?

I'm not even some liberal hating asshole nor am I conservative. It's just weird as fuck that there's so many fags

They rely on Lange too much. I think one of the reasons season 2 worked so well is because her character is actually worth derailing the plot for.

because the creator is a homo liberal.

Season 2 is the pinnacle of AHS
Season 1 is a close fucking second
Season 6 is third, nice change from the format - also only 10 episodes instead of the usual 12-13
Season 5 is still pretty fun, nice and gory.
Season 4 is okay - not amazing, but not terrible
Season 3 is the biggest disappointment - started promising like it was going to be Mean Girls meets The Craft - but spirals out of control and is full of fluff

Overall - good show.

2>1>6>5>4>3

Season four was hot garbage. It's like they forgot it was a horror series and try to a lesser duller Carnival.