mega.nz/#F!RUREAZAY!IGCFV7kvf3pzoJ9H3WRV-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this one's a bit better

sunkilmoon.com/mk2018/track4.html

does the album have a title? i'm not seeing one

it's self titled

Nice

zZZzzzZZZzzz

>hmm uh heres a chord repeated a bunch and some things i did today to fill my boring life uhh heres some things im looking at? idk just buy my music

>the brainlet processing ability

BIG Mark fan here, can't wait to listen to the three god damned albums he's coming out with. This Mark record, another covers album, another Jesu album, and a Sun Kil Moon album. When he passes it won't be great but we'll have a wealth of music to enjoy when he's gone. It's so awesome how much vitality he's had in recent years.

dude panera bread lmao

he is so prolific. what's your favorite album and song by him/skm/rhp?
album, rollercoaster
song, youtube.com/watch?v=jG6oyaEAQzs

Man I love everything I've heard from Mark. I've listened to the first two RHP albums, Ghosts of the Great Highway, and Benji. I'm listening to Common as light right now and loving it. What else do you guys recommend I listen too from him? Anything else essential or should I just keep digging into whatever I feel like

Shit, these songs are really good, especially "My Love For You Is Undying". Still the mundane stream-of-consciousness of Common As Light, but musically it's kind of Benji-esque with the guitar playing (well, except it's clean electrics instead of nylon stringed acoustics).

Does anyone have a larger version of the album cover? This thumbnail is the only thing I can find on the site right now

He literally has a whole verse about in this song

>he breaks and starts laughing last verse

immersion lost

Huge Mark fan but I still find the mundane stream of consciousness stuff in this track very tedious

1st track is boring

2nd track is great and grows on you as it goes on and the lyrics get more interesting

keep digging brother

Jesu/Sun Kil Moon (Self-Titled)
Universal Themes
Common as Light and Love Are Red Valleys of Blood
Among the Leaves
Benji

it's ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

me

i saw mark on tinder

April is absolutely essential

>kilometer

Holy shit My Love For You Is Undying may be the best SKM track to date. So melancholic. Good to hear him actually trying again. Fucking hyped.

Download link please???

getting a lot of lou reed vibes from this, i like it

Fuck you hes been trying. He sung a lot on the collab with Jim White and Ben Boye

nice

>The Mark Kozelek Museum

You can see some of it in higher-res in the music player

His album with Jimmy Lavelle is fucking incredible, check it out asap, also his collab with desertshore is worth checking out

sounds like he's yawning too

This is so much better than his last album but probably won't touch Bejji let alone the stuff before Benji

so sad

This is the kind of return to form I've been waiting for.

download where

not sure if his head is huge or if photoshopped

he could have turned that into a 10 minute drone

Saw him play My Love For You is Undying back in November. Instantly recognized the tune.
Shits cash

What are the exact lengths of these songs?

This Is My Town - 7:16
My Love For You Is Undying - 13:08

mega.nz/#F!RUREAZAY!IGCFV7kvf3pzoJ9H3WRV-A

Why is he always so tired?

Lost respect from him when I found out his give no fucks attitude was all an act and he's just a typical little bitch who gets triggered by Drumpf.

I met Mark Kozelek before. Dude's gut is growing faster than ever.

>I lost respect for him when I became a retard
hmmm, interesting

This.

Not this

Hi Mark.

>IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ME

wait hang on, it's only two tracks?? I thought it was a full album??

the full album is coming out on may 11. these are the two singles from it