What did Crypto mean by this?

What did Crypto mean by this?

>yfw Floyd Mayweather is holding a massive BTC stack and will be a trillonaire by 2020

b*tcoin is being fuelled by speculators and chinese trying to hide their money from the corruption crackdown

People hiding corrupt money fuels all the best financial markets, just ask the Swiss and the Vatican. Go ahead ask em, they ain't saying shit, but ask em!

Is that a framed painting inside a giant frame?

Probably a false door with a safe behind it. He obviously doesn't trust banks.

Shoukd I invest in bitcoin

All fiat money dies eventually.

Switzerland hasn't had private banking for years. Liechtenstein does, sort of, but if you want that sort of thing no questions asked look at the Channel Islands or the British Overseas Territories. I have also heard good things about Andorra and Lebanon.

Same question here. Pls respond.

>inb4 /biz/

They just circlejerk about their 401ks while arguing with NEETS

Bitcoin is safe and reliable; well the safest. You can go with something like that, ETH, or LTC and play the market. Or you can go with alts and try to play with them. I have several long term holdings that are working for me (one just shot me up 3x my investment in 2 days). These things are finicky though so don't get overexcited and just play smart.

As for mayweather, I don't know what the hell he is ok because HTB is not offered to US citizens.

>Switzerland hasn't had private banking for years
wat lol

Switzerland remains the #1 international private banking hub by far. The countries you quoted are insignificant in comparison. Andorra has 6 (tiny) banks. Liechtenstein has 15. Switzerland has 261, including major players like UBS and Credit Suisse.

For the "no question asked" policy, you now have to open accounts in countries like Azerbaijan or Djibouti, at your own risk.

That said, I agree to say that account opening is much more relaxed, straightforward and easier in the Caribbean (mostly British Overseas Territories) than in Switzerland or Liechtenstein. But it's not the "no questions asked" thing it once was.

is he buying perrocacacoin?

no

WE

Exactly, I wasn't trying to imply that the Swiss are a no holds barred financial free for anymore merely that shady origins of money do not preclude you from going legit. Once the money has been properly washed and you have enough liquidity and assets on hand you can become a self sustaining financial market based on no other premise than the fact that you have the money and value necessary to back and credit any kind of financial transaction you want. It's also why London financial market has done just fine without an actual physical empire.

>he isn't a bitbeaner

Yes, if you want to get rich. Otherwise no.

everything is cryptic to him as he can't read

>tfw have 1.5 eth on coinbase but not ready to gamble on ICOs yet