Wtf is she some kind of weeb

wtf is she some kind of weeb

yes

she loves /ss/ hentai

>all those people replying thinking that Kate will read them

sm͏h

scat fetish film when?

99.9999999% percentile eyes like hers are the inspiration for anime, not inspired by it.

Why does her hat say "Girls Girls Girls"?

Big fan of The Facts of Life and that old crone who ran the girls' home

The kid has big eyes. Anime characters have big eyes. Anime isn't an underground thing. Kate's probably seen some considering she's dating teens.

Fucking autists.

Motley Crue

>those replies.

Are the normies the autistic ones? Or am I autistic for barely understanding their points?

What? Of course her eyes aren't inspired by anime, she's a human bean, a product of biology, not a child's drawing.

She likes to eat pussy, pussy, pussy.

Is that LG Asian? I honestly can't tell.

Yeah back when we played WoW together Kate told me she's a big Evangelion and GitS fan.

lmao, epic! Kinda takes me back to my younger partying days when I too was found praying to the porcelain god. As I remember it tho, I was at least 5 years older and was sipping on cheapazz wine. At least I hope I was.

So you think being born with eyes makes you a weeb, not styling your eyes to appear more "anime"

Lily Mo Sheen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lily Mo Depp

i bet she just watches ghibli shit

why do girls pretend to like anime when they only consume shit like ghibli and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Admitting they like Yaoi is too embarrassing.

This.

Me on the left