Is this Sup Forumscore?

Is this Sup Forumscore?

now it is, yes. Yesterday it wasn't, but it is now.

Idiotic nigger supporter. I knew you were a disgusting person, but now I see your true colors....

I was supposed to be the one who got it. Me. Not you. Not him. Not anyone else. MEEEE.

New people on Sup Forums are scrutinized and labeled as newfags, and as such, get ostracized from participating in the board culture. It's a disgusting axiom in which we had to abide by. Until... today.

I started my journey here on September of 2017. Not even close to being an oldfag. When I clicked on the very first thread, I saw another user get destroyed by the stupidity of elitism. Everyone shunned his tastes, his ideals... his potential. I didn't know what to do. If they noticed me, I would be destroyed, just like him. That's why I masqueraded. Through the power of Encyclopedia Dramatica, I researched how to perfectly fit in. To be inconspicuous was a goal only the finest of thieves could carry. Until I found another way.

An article on ED discussed the concept of gets. That anyone who posts with that special number gets into Sup Forums history. I knew what to do at that moment.

I wanted to avenge. To change. To sculpt a scepter to hook these Anons into hell. If I could have gotten those dubs, I would have made this website a better place. One where people are free to browse to their own liking. Where people can discuss without being criticized for liking shit. I would have been a true idealist.

Do you not see my plight, OP? Now this board will remain in its inertia. Forever. Why? This site needs to die.

Rain or shine is GOAT

I can't wait for their next album

just finished listening, it wasnt that bad desu

it is now
meme it up boys

im as black as the heart of an aryan

>reddit spacing
You need to go back

This.

short answer yes

Just listened to the album because of the post and it's surprisingly great. Kind of a pop/hip-hop thing, kinda reminds me of Andre 3000 but produced by Massive Attack. Rain or Shine is probably my favorite track.

side note i have no idea why Sup Forumsfags are complaining about it with lines like this:
>I’m tired of blaming the white men
>I’m tired of wearing this hallmark for some evils that happened way back.
It's a lot less pointed than more popular stuff like Kendrick (which is also a weakness sometimes, lyrically speaking. "Let's get along" can only get you so far). But the music is solid.
7/10

Also unironic Sup Forumscore now

I don't have to go anywhere, faggot. I am my own independent being who can go anywhere I desire, and retards like you will never stop me. I belong on this website just as much as you do. What are you going to do about it, huh?

You need to go in a casket

Some necessities can never be fulfilled.

Sup Forums got triggered because one of them made a video where he insulted 1700s paintings of Scottish aristocracy as containing pictures of inbreds he has nothing in common with and they assumed he was talking about all white people and not just the royalty

Ahh i see

young fathers are great
you should listen to Tape 2 and then Dead
idk where all this sudden mu interest is coming from and it's prolly just the album art but like y'all should listen it's really quality

hype for the new one coming in a couple months

no idea what it is but that is the funniest title ever

The 77777777 post get was a picture of the White Men Are Black Men Too album cover

fuckin hell of course

don't cry because it's over
smile because it happened

this album is a masterpiece, cant wait for the new album

numerical ouija made it to

Where did my post go?

>unironically knowing what reddit posts look like
you have to go back there you absolute retard

Opting for cremation, are you?

newfaggot

can't. Summit Cuicide has now been taken over by the emos, and their mascara and blood has flooded the entire mountain. Plus the cabin inside the book hates me, so I can't sleep inside. And plus, I don't feel worthy enough to die. What if I'm such a pathetic individual that I don't deserve death? What if death's an actual paradise, a reward, and my failures make me feel too insignificant to even get such a reward?

What does that title even mean?

ive been here longer than you and most people in this thread

Sounds like dumb "all lives matter" bullshit

Seeing 90% of Sup Forums are cucks who want's nothing more than to be plowed by and plowing the asses of kendrick and all the face tattooed lil' cunts, this is definitely Sup Forumscore

>listen to the album because 77777777 told me to
>it's shit
what did kek mean by this?

it was chosen by GOD

thought everyone heard this when it came up

Just listened to it because of the get and I loved it. I'm quite aware of Young Fathers and listened to Tape Two last fall but man, this was great. I'll be bumping this all tomorrow

stop samefagging this it's never going to be true

means
not all brothas are brothas

or like the inverse of that