Did you bet on the Mayweather vs. McGregor boxing match?

Did you bet on the Mayweather vs. McGregor boxing match?

Post your bet slips. Let's all earn some money.

Other urls found in this thread:

oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-v-conor-mcgregor/winner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still can't believe the odds on this are that good. I'm convinced this is what the mobsters who know the outcome are betting on.

imo my only risk is conor getting disqualified

No, your risk is that if Mayweather takes this in any way seriously, he'll be getting McGregor out of there within 6 rounds. The only way this goes to points is if Mayweather carries him there.

cant see him knocking conor out tho lad

>Did you bet on the Mayweather vs. McGregor boxing match?
No.

>sports betting
I don't think sharia bloody allows it, mate.

how does betting even work? do you have to pick the exact way and match the match ends? too confusing to be desu

a typical 1x2 bet is the easiest to understand.
1 means home team wins, x means a draw, and 2 means away team wins

There's a lot of different ways. You can just pick who will win, no matter which way. You bet 1 dollar on Floyd you get 1.22 back, so 22 cent profit. However if you chose an exact way the match ends, like Floyd by KO or TKO you get 1.72.
There's all sorts of shit you can bet on, Floyd winning in the first 60 seconds pays you 26 time your money back. Or just bet on which round the match will be over, no matter who wins. Even if the referee will get hit by one of the boxers.

You can pick who wins. Or who wins by what method. Or who wins in which round.

There are tons of lines for you to bet on.

as a scrub
what shark do i give my money too?
im just betting straight flyod

oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-v-conor-mcgregor/winner

Pick one.

theres no USA betting?

There is a lot of betting in America, it's one of the main reasons of American sports' popularity. But generally betting sites are hosted in countries with lax regulation against it.

isnt it illegal over there lad

Lads is the £200 bet365 deal good to bet on for mayweather to beat Connor? Literally never vetted before in my life.

Trust in Big Ray

I think 365 isn't a straight forward bonus, i think it's points based and released slowly. Ladbrokes and William Hill offer straight forward bonus bets but the amount is only £30. SkyBet used to match your first bet, not sure if they still do

But it's not hosted here also. People generally bet overseas.

There is some moviment trying to legalize it though with the government looking for a piece in it

Conor has a good chin. He isn't going down.

t.joe rogan