AWB

So what will happen if the AWB happens again?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/features/2016/06/17/gun-store-sells-30000-ar-15s-since-orlando-shooting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same shit as last time?

Not from the US so unsure what will happen and what happened last time.

Will current owners be forced to register? Will they be able to buy parts?

>implying they will include a sunset clause this time

No. Just wondering

>Will current owners be forced to register?

Good fucking luck enforcing that. Commienecticut only saw about a 20% compliance with their new awb, guarantee nationally would be even lower

Nancy Pelosi has already come out and said passing AWB at this time is unfeasible.

Panic mode faggoys

What will happen to unsold stock in gun shops and production lines in factories. Will they be compensated?

why panic time if AWB is unfeasible?

Depends on what's included in the new one.

if you can grandfather them in, nothing will change for people who already own them. except parts and ammo will be fucking expensive.

if you can't grandfather them in, i'll just stick it in the safe (or bury it). because like hell am i going to register it. i've never filled out a 4473 for my guns, so it's not like they're going to bust in and shoot my dog over something they have no info on.

if this is just a honeypot thread. i want all the alphabet soup men to know i'm fuckering their waifus as i type.

I'm just waiting for her to die so I can finally throw a party

Nope. They'd give the law an effective date several months out in the future (laws are almost never effective immediately) and they'd leave it up to manufacturers to deal with that problem.

And I betcha they'd be cranking out that shit until 11:59:59 PM the night before and some nigga would be standing there ready to buy the last one that dropped off the belt.

Shits going to go crazy.

Theres like an estimate 30-50 million 'assault weapons' or whatever in the country and there are like 35 plus states where gun rights are growing rapidly in support of these rifles...if the coastal ubran liberals suddenly use the feds to try and mess with hundreds of millions of americans guns and property....they are going to find themself up shits creek real fast like they would deserve.

Based on the 1994 ban:

It'll be labeled as pre-ban and sold for an increased price.

In 1994 though a lot of the "pre ban" now high priced guns were only imported in the several thousand per type.

Don't expect to sell some home built AR for $3000. They will remain poorfag waifu for years and years

>So what will happen if the AWB happens again?
it wont

>if
Lel

She's going to fuck your asshole

We'll fight it in court and or repel it next time we have republican majority and the white house.

Bolt actions will be gone after too.

>these weapons are common to hunt deer and bear. Imagine a human!
>they military styled sniper rifles
>more accurate and common caliber are large and made to one shot kill to a mile away

An anecdote:

I've seen a lot of people my age (18) think that sniper rifles are regulated differently than non-sniper rifles. When I explain to them that they are just rifles with scopes slapped on they usually go "oh.... But isn't it a special rifle? Don't you need s a special permit for a sniper?"

I think there might be a risk of assault-optics being banned..... Just a thought.

They'll get 8-10% compliance and call it a victory. Pre-ban estimates of current numbers of 'assault weapons' in civilian hands will be sanitized. And they'll be quietly shitting themselves at the thought of the tens of millions of unconfiscated guns still out there.

I actually had a dream where I assassinated Hitlery

>Dwayne Johnson was on her security team
>He shot all of her other guards
>I shoot her 4 times in case she was a lizardlluminati thing
>The Rock promised to cover for me and said "You dun good, son"
>But the host of The Young Kebab witnessed the act
>He had a gun on him from one of the guards
>Call him a hypocrite
>Tell him to fight me like a man
>He puts the gun down
>I beat him to death with a folding chair

No...

No.

This can't be the twilight zone!

>Hillary will win
>The supreme court with be majority anti-gun
Shit's gonna get dark. 6k Ar15s on gunbroker.

See, I was just talking with my coworkers the other day about how fucking awesome it'd be for the Rock to be in the whitehouse, with like Terry Crews as POTUS or something. Shit would be hilarious before the happening.

Couldn't care less.

>Terry Crews as POTUS
POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

There's so much stuff out there that won't conform to any new ban, much more so than the 1994 ban. Most people will probably just buy second hand.

Not like there will be a shortage of them in circulation

foxbusiness.com/features/2016/06/17/gun-store-sells-30000-ar-15s-since-orlando-shooting.html

Won't happen, things are a lot different compared to when the Clinton assault weapon became law. Hundreds of thousands of people now own AR-15s and all assortment of guns plus the NRA is way more powerful compared to it was in the 80s/90s

There wasn't any shortage of .22 in circulation when sandy vagina hit.

won't change cunts from scaring prices up.

Same stuff as last time:

Politicians and media have a fap fest.

The people ignore it.

Stores triple prices on "hi-cap" mags.

Has no effect on gun violence.

In California it's now illegal to but firearms and firearm accessories

Not waiting to piss on her grave

kek nice try with the bait dude, you'll for sure get somebody
no fucking way they could do that

The only thing that's going to happen is faggots that overpayed for bog standard ARs after Sandy Hook are finally going to be able to unload them on other dumb people and break even. At least that's what they'll do if they're smart. If it dips back down at all, there will be another price hike around election time.

Not quite sure... it's illegal in some states to sell ammo and a gun to the same person in 1 day

so much puke in one thread

>We'll fight it in court
>repeal it

You delusional cuck.
You really think voting will mean dick when feminists, minorities and all sorts of leftist trash are voting in droves? Democracy has failed, just as expected.

The hoards of communist millennials and urban-yoof need to be physically removed in order to maintain a libertarian order that values individual/property rights.

lawl, jew york was 95% noncompliance.

According to who? I doubt New York could get 95% compliance on taxes and they think anyone believes they can get that on weapons registration.

Why can't we have left leaning niggas in office that are against draconian gun control.

Well I'd like to see them disarm 80 million gun owners. Gonna be a fight on their hands.

At the moment all the talk about a ban is just that: talk and posturing. If they try to pass a bill that does anything significant you'll see the republicans pull together and shoot it down (pun very much intended). NRA is no joke, they'll rally the troops.

because fuckwits like this user act so crazy about their "libertarian" view that young lefties learning about the world associate gun rights activism with being a "fuck yours got mine" right-wing jackass, the very kind of person they don't want to think like

>so I can finally throw a party
May I join in on the fun? I'll bring booze and cigars

I'd hope some states would try to nullify it and precipitate a constitutional crisis. A man can dream.

You'll be the first to get
>physically removed

H-hey guys this is somewhat related and I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but I was having a discussion with someone on a certain other website and he said pic related. I-I think I k-kinda agree with him.. Am I okay?

ghost guns everywhere

Too much money in ARs. Think about how many manufactures and gun stores would go out of business if an AWB passed.

You're alright.

>Will current owners be forced to register?
They'll never require that because nobody who owns a saltwaffle will comply, and if the cops come after them, it will lead to mass cop deaths, which will just enable niggers to nig all over the place.

He's kinda right. The constitution won't defend itself.

necessary != sufficient

But he's got a point.

>what happens when the new AWB happens

media corporations will be tasked to create pointless fluff sscandals to distract people, some new betamale creating device will made to pacify young men like a holographic game system or w/e, and doctors will be pushed for higher antidepressant and antipsychotic prescriptions to a "new found type of depression".

not with a bang but a gurgling as your impotent drugged up obese body grows into your reclining chair guys.

Call of duty may make young peeps interested in guns, but it also makes them fucktarded on them

He's right, you know.

Already done m8.

I can imagine NY state just going full apeshit and took back the capital and quarantined the city with hordes of pissed off Northeastern militia good ole boys.

They would crush the antis but would probably force the feds to get involved in which case all hell breaks loose.

I would say that while he has a point, we still do have a working political process, and until it is no longer feasible we have to fight those laws that strip us of our rights nonviolently, in courts and in congress.

There exists an extrajudicial system of surveillance, arrest, imprisonment, and torture yes. Our government has broken its mandate, no way around it (all the more reason to NOT GIVE THEM YOUR GUNS btw), but the sad truth is that this doesn't affect the majority of people and has its own psuedo-legal niche. It's the end result of declaring war on an enemy that doesn't fly a flag; anybody could be tried as an "enemy combatant." It's abhorrent, and we need to fight it, but until they come to your door to drag you away we don't need to be shooting people over it.

they'd do it like they did in CT or NY, require registration, then use it as an add on charge when they are looking at you for something else.

Well.....I for one will have to go back to sleeping in full battle rattle while sleeping, waiting for "Door Kicker's Day".

Fight-me-motherfucker.

Hopefully the mods ban you for posting Sup Forums in /k/, that's what happens

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka β€” and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions β€” loud like a bomb β€” gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
New York Daily News

>The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing.
>if you don't know what you're doing
>if

Ayyyy lmao

you guys don't get it, there's no political reason for another ineffective AWB that shows everyone that liberals are selling horseshit. There's a lot of political capital in the dog and pony show of "muh progressive dems saving america from gun violence but the big meanie republicans ;_;" and "muh stalwart red blooded republicans protecting your rights, the constitution, and america by keeping the goddamn commie fukkin shits from taking your guns"

if they pass an AWB they can't run on passing an AWB/fixing the flavor of the week gun control maguffin. The worst thing for dems would be a clean sweep of congress and the presidency because then they'd have to actually pass all their great society plans that doom us to an elephantine welfare state, start a civil war over guns, and tank the economy so hard no "we have 0% unemployment (and 40% worker participation) everything is fine stay calm just go on welfare!" media shilling will keep the masses from rioting.

best thing for dems is an obstructionist senate or house with the other chamber and potus being blue and packing the courts to slowly ruin america for the next 50 years through shitty court rulings like mcdonald v shitcago fucking up the very clear "the right to bear arms is not granted by the Constitution; neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence. The Second Amendment means no more than that it shall not be infringed by Congress, and has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the National Government." decided in United States v. Cruikshank because the FUCKING KIKES needed the 1934 NFA to be "constitutional" with the bullshit "only military arms 4 dat militia bruh thats why u can't have a machine gun without the 1934 equivalent of a $3000 cuck stamp"

the second best is taking one chamber of congress and having to accept patented Trump brand good deals for 8 years and hope to get back to the left right oligarchy

>6000 ARs a day sold by one 4th rate dropship company