Oh

Oh

Sup Forums

is being a black white supremacist an sport?

This is from The Root isn't it?

I'm black and that blog disgusts me desu. It's the worst.

We are approaching levels of mindfuckery which shouldn't be possible

Good sport.

>American Sup Forums

I imagine this was written by a white person and given to a black colleague to publish

Any black man in america who doesn't blame everything on whitey is immediatly called a traitor and an uncle Tom.

Yes, but it's usually called football here.

>did you mean: baseball?

>Filed to: STUPID NEGROES

How the hell did Obama survive?

Edgy

He didn't.

Sheer will

>is directly about sports but also related to politics
>LE POL
He blamed almost everything on white people, which he is half himself may I remind you

>all these ideologues baiting with monocausal brainlet theories
Internet 2.0 was a mistake

The politics of a retired athlete actually isn't directly related to sports, that's by definition indirect. Also, that second part of your post is pure delusion

I recently read that there are around 100,000 blacks in this country (which is only around 0.2% of the total population here, but still much more than I thought)

I even kind of have a thing for mulatto girls and briefly dated one and I wouldn't even call myself racist....but seeing what is going on in America, this borderline insanity when it comes to race, that irrational and destructive bahavior by black Americans and the scared powerlessness with which white Americans react to that, it's just not worth it and I hope we manage to keep our black population at such a low number. That's basically the only thing our bydlo nationalists are useful for.

dubs

Holy shit I'd love to see one of these faggots call Charles that to his face.

Liberals should be gassed.

Shut up and jam

The Audacity of Hope

>He was a black man in the white house

>inb4 he tells the guy who wrote that to suck his big fat black white supremacist dick

>Barkley
I don't worry about white people statues I worry about getting money and careers for my family and community.
>Gets called Uncle Tom
Wtf. These niggers these days are crazy, in the words of the goat rapper
>Get up off the slave ship, build your own pyramids write your own hieroglyphs

What caused this spike in militancy among Black Americans?

Drumpf and the triggering of all triggerings.

He kept calling thugs his sons.

You're joking? BLM was created under Obama. The riots occured under Obama. Stop avoiding to blame your pet negro president.

>someone who's black doesn't mindlessly hate white people
OMG RACE TRAITOR!!!!

Seriously, do black people not realize that their default racial position now is basically the black kkk?

true

>He blamed almost everything on white people
this is what Sup Forumstards actually believe
>black male teenagers who wear hoodies are "thugs" and deserve to be killed

fuck off back to your degenerate shithole

>how you dress and your body language shouldn't have any influence on how people perceive you
This is what leftist fantasists actually believe.

based barkley

>tfw my trolling will never get me a job
Feels sad man

>black white
so is its gray?

Black male teenagers are literally the most violent and dangerous demographic in America, possibly earth.
Your post is retarded.

Honestly?
People looking for (You)s on Facebook and Twitter

>Filed to: STUPID NEGROES

this

anyone who's been around them know they can't be trusted

The saddest thing is that america has become 'baiting with monocausal brainlet theories: the country'. And in a few years the whole west will be 'baiting with monocausal brainlet theories: the society'.

>how you dress and the color of your skin are a justification to kill somebody
this is what Sup Forumstards actually believe. Next time I see a white person in a wifebeater I'll shoot him, fair?

>some black male teenagers are violent
>therefore it's perfectly acceptable to kill all of them
historically speaking white males have done some shit, can we just start killing random white men now?
>be white supremacist
>call other people retarded to cover up your own retardation

>therefore it's perfectly acceptable to kill all of them

That's not what I said, shitlib.

You're a fucking retard. Stop posting.

shut the fuck up you colossal idiot, there is no comparison between the history of the usa and yours when it comes to racism

stupid shit like this is why the left will always lose

just some of them? The point is you said it's perfectly acceptable to kill INNOCENT black male teenagers (but not *all* of them?) because of what other, completely different black male teenagers have done.

>be shitty baitposter
>post shitty bait
Go back to Sup Forums

Last I checked you lost the Civil War, you lost WWII, the Klan is dying, and your latest rallies were dwarfed by the anti-racists. Keep telling yourself you're winning

>be white supremacist
>lack any kind of counterargument
>just call other people retarded and beg them to stop posting
okay user, just for you (and because I have work), I'll stop triggering you by telling you that black people are people and you can't just slaughter innocent people because you're jealous that your woman left you for Jamal

"Black people are people and you can't just kill innocent people for being black"
>OMG this is bait go back to Sup Forums!
fuck off back to Sup Forums, stormfront, r/thedonald, r/Sup Forums, or wherever you came from

>shouldn't have any influence on how people perceive you

exactly

"shouldn't" is the key word

>the black kkk?

and how many churches have they bombed? how many whiote people have they lynched?

I hate it when some teenage phaseless neckbeard jsut spouts opinions because they have nothing to do in their lives. Stay in Iceland and enjoy the welfare state that you so strongly vilify, you pasty wanker

I forgot to tell you, my toilet is broken, can you fix it?

>I hate it when some teenage phaseless neckbeard jsut spouts opinions because they have nothing to do in their lives. Stay in Iceland and enjoy the welfare state that you so strongly vilify, you pasty wanker
>trying so hard
lmao you have to go back

Oh, I'm a white supremacist now?
This is why I called you fantasists. Thanks for stepping up.

Article is literally 100%correct.

he is an uncle tom. He wants to stay in the house so his white masters keep giving him that comfortable lifestyle while the rest of the African Americans suffer

The turning point to all of this was that spic Zimmerman. He fucked everything up. Obama's election had widely pacified the blacks before that without there even needing to be significant concessions on policy. I hope someone kills that dumbass one day.

Go back to Sup Forums please, this low quality shit is so bottom tier the only Sup Forumsartans you're going to get to respond are guys that are so bored they just want to see how far and long you are willing to take it.
People responding to you are basically doing a reverse bait: Trolling you by making you continue a shitty troll.

>Oh, I'm a white supremacist now just because I think it's okay to kill any black person who wears a hoodie?
yes

I repeat: fuck off back to Sup Forums, stormfront, r/thedonald, r/Sup Forums, or wherever you came from if you think somebody saying "black people are people and shouldn't be killed just for being black" is bait

this

I see that reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

>Implying we haven't always been that
No taxation without representation!!
>Have representation at Parliament
Democracy isn't about freedom of choice it's about presenting the memes that will give you the consensus to proceed with your agenda.

you brainless stupid wanker, can you even fish? If I were a "fantasist" I 'd present reality a different way, I'd say that people don't judge by looks and appearances. But I pointed out the word "shouldn't", which states a moral position i.e. an opinion on reality, not a way to interpret it.

go back to Sup Forums andrzej

>how many whiote people have they lynched?

personally I think all those decades of rampant black-on-white crime more than made up for slavery. leftists are so self-hating and retarded, jesus.

black are
1) assaulting, killing and raping whites all over the world at shocking rates, in US, in Europe not to mention South Africa and such
2) openly spewing genocidal hate against whites every day

and you still manage to turn it around on white people, make white people the bad guys, the aggressors, the racists and demand that we apologize. yes, it's not enough to be "color blind", no, literally every left wing outlet made that clear during last few years, no, we must apologize for being white, all the while we're killed, raped and replaced in our countries. fuck you, there's no words to describe how much I hate people like you.

white arguments - anti-white violence against innocent civilians happening every day

black and left argument - stuff that happened 200 years ago, 50 years ago or abstract evil like "institutionalized racism" and "white priviledge". oh and literal, actual violent criminals getting shot by the police.

Never forget that African Muslims oppressed my ancestors on the Iberian peninsula for 700 years. Raping, pillaging, shaking down churches for money, selling our women into the sex slavery of harems across the Muslim world. Two wrongs don't make a right and the shit we did after was bad, but there are no innocent ethnicities in history. All people have evil elements.

People "shouldn't" have to be hit by other cars. But they do. Which is why they wear seatbelts.

People "shouldn't" have the homes broken into. But they do. Which is why they lock their doors and often have security systems.

People "shouldn't" be judged by how they dress and body language. But they do. Which is why normal people avoid wearing hoodies with the hood over the head.

It's pretty basic stuff.

>personally I think all those decades of rampant black-on-white crime more than made up for slavery

that's why you are an idiot; what you just said is completely false, not even an arbitrary assesment of a historic period, from all viewing standpoints (historical, linguistical and even moral) completely false

You want me to believe you don't wear a hood with a flag like that?

Wow... just wow. The willful ignorance is astounding.

if i could interject, Sup Forums is a board of peace and mostly satire, your hurtful recriminations and outright bullying is an act of violence towards its community, please retract your statements and welcome Sup Forums's diverse viewpoints you intolerant bigots.

revisionist history

Tell me how it really happened then.

Fuck this uncle Tom. I guess he needs to continue sucking white dick to keep his job at TNT

They do the same thing to Dez Bryant who grew up with just about the most disadvantaged childhood possible because he was critical of Kaepernick's protest.

Kaepernick was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth compared to what Dez went through.

what's your opinion of moorish enslavement of whites for centuries? barbary slave raids? ottoman and tatar slave hunting for centuries in europe?

Fact 1 - almost everything good on this planet, be it technology or art/beauty was made by white people. medicine too. which, coupled with BILLIONS in foreign aid is the sole reason for population boom in Africa, where you have more blacks born in a generation than were ever enslaved.

Fact 2 - in you killed all black/brown people today absolutely nothing, not a single thing of value would be lost for humanity. world would continue just fine tomorrow, in fact, in would be so much more peaceful and prosperous, it's undeniable.

Blacks and browns think like animals. You're nice to them and they see it as a weakness to exploit. You can never trust them. I left my country years ago as a moderate liberal, wishing for a peaceful world without hate where everyone can live in prosperity regardless of color, gender, sex orientation etc. After witnessing the inhuman barbarity of muslims and blacks I returned to Poland as a full blown racist and white nationalist. I look outside the window at my peaceful town, sunny, quiet, with white children having fun on the streets and imagine black thugs, muslim rape gangs, arabs spitting on women who don't wear burkas and my racism is only reinforced. It's fire burns more with every anti-white word people like you say. I saw the reality, and the reality is blacks and muslims are savage beasts who ruin every place they live in, attacking everyone else, and if there's nobody else, slaughtering each other to pass the time.

>kaepernick
>white mother/black father, but looks kinda middle eastern or armenian or something
>adopted as a baby by a white couple
>raised in a white middle class family in a small town in wisconsin
>acts normally his first few years in the nfl
Suddenly... OMG WE WUZ KANGZ!!! FUCK DA POLICE FUCKEN PIGS MUDERING MA BRUTHAS IN DA HOOD!!! #TEAMFIDELCASTRO

he wasn't black

Bacary's body is so goals right now.

Fucking kek

Only middle & upper class blacks will know this feel

Low class blacks think you're a traitor

Whites are annoyed you're not a meme like on TV

Actually his family was more upper class as his dad is an executive for a large cheese company and he spent most of his formative years in Turlock California.

lmaoing at you