Fucking boomers have to ruin everything

On goal-line technology:

>While advocates for goal-line technology maintain that it would significantly reduce refereeing errors during play, there are also criticisms of the technology. Much of the criticism came from within FIFA itself including former FIFA president Sepp Blatter. Apart from the criticisms revolving around the technical aspects of the two proposed technologies, critics point out that such technology would impact on the human element of the game and remove the enjoyment of debating mistakes.[60] Sepp Blatter has been quoted as saying "Other sports regularly change the laws of the game to react to the new technology. ... We don't do it and this makes the fascination and the popularity of football"

What the fucking shit!? How many terrible decisions could have been averted because of these utter pieces of shits. Goal-line technology and VAR should have been implemented in top tournaments as soon as the technology was available. This delay has done so much damage to this generation of football.

Actualy, i think he has a point on the debate thing, but i'm pretty sure even with technology hardcore fans of any given club will say things like " technology is bullshit" or "the retards using it were wrong" etc... , i think Blatter and others in their closed from the world minds expect a gentleman agreeement between supports of clubs "Welp i guess this technology says it so it's true" when in fact, most likely will be as contested as before

It's not even funny it's just sad there's shitbrains like you that exist.

Alright mate

>sports arent scripted

can't rig games if technology is monitoring every aspect of the game

Should we just make the players robots too?

t. retard that doesn't believe in hard cold facts

Are you a real person? Like an actual awlkting talking person? Let's hope not. Unbelievable some turds that float around on this board.

>that post
>that flag

top lel

amerisports are, yes

>human element
My mum was speaking about this when I was talking about technology taking away all her housework. I guess (older) people can't see what they would do if they didn't have the work they CURRENTLY have, just like Sepp can't see what we would discuss if we removed the possibility of error in refereeing decisions. But we'll get by. We always do.

Why not? Think of all the games that have been lost because some shitty player made a mistake.

VAR was shit this summer

How old are you? Why do you come here?

I see that you're really good at deflecting, but you don't really have any response to my argument.

Deflecting what dipshit. Are you reading what you're saying? You have nothing to say gramps.

You don't understand, i'm not advocating for or against it, you as a brazilian more than anybody else should know that passion is important, if you only want hard facts in your sport and be stone cold, alright i'm for it, but don't be surprised if viewers quit it because it becomes too streamlined

>if viewers quit it because it becomes too streamlined
What?

Also, just asking you still use a blackberry don't you?

I support technology but you're making a strong case against it with your cringyness.

How many times have you seen fights are heated discussion because what Jones X or Y did in the night of 3 december 1988 (this is en example , take the real one you want, one good for belgium would be the hand of Maradona or the goal that was unruled against brazil in 2002)

The point is, because of these human mistake decision, it feeds the rivalry between clubs and fans.

Now, as i said before i'm just saying i can see how it came to their mind, but you are just coming at me assuming i'm against it, i'm not, i agree that video is needed, i was trying to see where theyw ere coming from

Also, i don't have a phone

No you don't. I bet you were crying in the corner about muh uefadrid earlier this year after real 4-2 bayern and then go on to wank off sepp blatter. If not you many other hypocritical retards.

based blatter is right

Goal-line technology is okay, VAR is a fucking garbage fire and does not fucking work with football.

I'm pretty sure a lot of discussion will be lost with tech implanted, but that was not what I was debating.

My point was against what you saying that people would still argue against the hard evidence.

I mean, there will always exist retards in the world, but I tend to believe that would be irrelevant the number of them that would be arguing against what the live technology (without time to edit) shows.

I would agree with you if a nation as developped as America wouldn't fall under that exact problem where feelings too often prime on hard evidence

>people actually arguing about making things better so they can discuss when things go wrong
You people need to be scrubbed from the earth and only half-memeing. We'd still be living in huts if people like you got their way.

>Expecting VAR to be implanted while Halal Muslim still exists
wwwwwwwwwww

Implementing video in football doesn't make the civilisation go any step forward, so no.