The Matrix

four rooms

The Crow

big lebowski

Die Hard 3

Mean Girls

Fight Club

same here

I must have memorized every scene, every line. Burned myself out on it to the point where I ended up hating the movie and avoided it for years afterward

The Big Lebowski

Jurassic Park

Drive. It was a good thing I didn't buy the jacket.

There as a point where I watched that movie every day for two weeks after school.

I still remember every line of dialogue but I can't help watching it whenever they show it on the telly

me and my dad used to watch this about once a month

>2011
>Highschool
I think I'm hitting the point where I start to feel too old for this site.

The Cable Guy.

i've always thought the resident evil movies don't get enough credit

to answer to your question, i liked good will hunting a lot

I loved them as a teen, then I went through a phase in my early 20s where I was discovering "real cinema" and hated everything I enjoyed when I was younger

It's only recently that I've been reevaluating the movies I loved in my youth and finding out they actually aren't that bad. The RE movies are fun as fuck, especially the first two

Nothing wrong with those movies, it's innocent trash. The fourth one is the only one that's legitimately fucking horrible

i've always liked the third one the most, probably the one with most cliches, but the thought of trying to survive a zombie apocalypse in a desert seems absolutely disgusting to me, which oddly enough made me enjoy it more than the others, i'm hoping the last one gives the series a top notch ending

and even the fourth movie has redeeming qualities, although the squid-face zombies were a mistake

>innocent trash

some broad lost her face for this dude bro garbage

I liked that Johnny Cage had a small part

she knew the risks