Why are so many artists attracted to magick/occult things...

Why are so many artists attracted to magick/occult things? Is there any truth to artists being enhanced through these endeavours? Eg selling your soul.

because musicians are generally smarter than the average bear, and because occult shit is fascinating. Also because edgy/mysteriousness

And music history is full of musicians 'selling their soul' and people like Jim Morrison who partook in rituals etc

Then there are those at the top of the food chain who legitimately practice this stuff, like Madonna and Jay-Z

I want to believe you, any evidence? Even a source on jim taking part in rituals?

Satan runs the music industry.

thats why its full of faggots and pedos, good job

>Why are so many artists attracted to magick/occult things?
because arty fags are attracted to cool aesthetics and strange ideas
>Is there any truth to artists being enhanced through these endeavours? Eg selling your soul.
no. It has performance art/aesthetic value and nothing else

>because musicians are generally smarter than the average bear

yikes

Artistic types tend to have brain problems. Some speculate that the brain problems and creativity are caused by the same thing, some say the brain problems cause the creativity and visa versa.

Brain problems account for the interest in the occult and spiritual bullshit, is what I'm getting at.

Lots of artists are exceptionally pretentious, despite their talent.

i don't think he was including madonna

you will never see death grips in a house party in sacramento when they were still underground and share a joint with zach

>Hurrrrr I'm doing the same thing as everyone else. I'm so artistic. Hurrrr

It's actually Because they're real occultist you people need to wake the fuck up

her IQ is like 150 though

Ride's aesthetic is so good. I've never cared for tattoos, especially not when people have a ton of them, but they look fucking good on him.

>Is there any truth to artists being enhanced through these endeavours? Eg selling your soul.

you are really just describing the constant copying of aesthetics in any artistic industry

*goes missing in africa following ley lines*

He’s /fa/ as fuck too

He's a sloppy manager.

NIGHT IS ETERNAL
DAY IS ETERNAL

*goes missing*

Did you watch the movie The Doors (oliver stone)? Its basically the bands documentary.

The only band I like that is said to be actually occult is Jacula.
I don't think Death Grips or Ride are actually into it seriously. Tats just look cool and the devil is edgy.

ramachandran did some research into people that have temporal lobe epilepsy, often it changes their brain in such a way that they become obsessed with religion and the occult, and also become more creative, regardless of what their personality was like before they experienced the condition. Theres a name for it but I can;t remember what its called but the point is that creativity and interest in these sorts of ideas are linked in a very mysterious way

>because musicians are generally smarter than the average bear
Stopped reading there.

>Brain problems