WB found it easier to rush a Gotham City Sirens movie into production for a 2018 deadline than to find a director for...

>WB found it easier to rush a Gotham City Sirens movie into production for a 2018 deadline than to find a director for the Flash movie that's in development since 2015

Holy shit, what kind of trainwreck is this movie going to be?

With Aquaman similarly foundering, and Wonder Woman looking like an incipient disaster, the whole thing might get wrapped up with Justice League.

GCS movie has been talked about ever since March.

Fucking hell. Ill direct it

We don't want AUTISM PART 1 LIGHT OF CANCER

You have my sword!

Warner Bros. have no fucking idea what they're doing on the same levels Sony have no idea but WB. has the benefit of money and the rights to pre-existing properties.

>"hey let's do what Marvel is doing and cash in on capeshit"
>refuses to employ any of the structure or quality control that made Marvel successful
>makes a bunch of rushed turds that people are already tired of
Justice League will obviously make money, but Wonder Woman is not going to do nearly as well.

How long until they give up? I say they'll cancel the Aquaman movie at least

The fucked up, they tried to rush it to catch up with Marvel.

What they should have done is kept Christian Bale on as Batman. Brought him back to do Batman VS Superman. They should have kept Wonder Woman the fuck out of it, just teased her existance. Then they should have brought Ryan Reynolds to do a second Green Lantern movie against the Yellow Corps. Do their very fucking best to make up for their first fuck up. Do a Cyborg movie and do a joint Wonder Woman, Aqua Man movie.

Here's the master stroke, do the Justice League movie by tying in CW Flash and Green Arrow. There, no awkward boring first half of Justice League where they round up all the characters. You got the Dark Knight, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and Green Lantern. Make the plot somehow introduce Martian Manhunter and throw out a major Easteregg for Shazam but don't actually include him in the movie. Post credits scene is the formation of the Teen Titans.

Blam. Roll into Green Lantern 3 going up against Agent Orange. Martian Manhunter gets his own movie. Set up for Justice League 2 against Brainiac. Teen Titans movie where they fight Deathstroke. A Suicide Squad 2 with a new lineup.

All of this gets ready for the third Justice League movie. This movie is going to take the Justice League, Teen Titans, a new Task Force X and the Green Lantern Corps against anti-monitor or something.

>Fandango's top 10 most anticipated movies of 2017
>#4 Wonder Woman
>#5 Spider-Man

Marvelets BTFO

>#2. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Sure, bro. Sure.

Who gives a fuck Flash is gonna suck just like Wonder Woman and Cyborg.

It's all about that Harley Quinn and them Gotham City Sirens, baby.

When you've lost two directors, the odds are stacked against you. I mean, finding A replacement director is one thing. But who wants to attach themselves to a project that has caused two people to bail?

Fandango is literally an ad agency

The chief fuck up was trying to catch up to marvel too quickly.

You couldn't bring back Reynolds, he was a shitshow in the first GL movie and now he's a major success as deadpool. He won't be interested. I do think they should have incorporated the CW flash and green arrow though, gustin would be great in a movie and I think the dude playing green arrow would too.

Captain marvel is tricky because you would have to seamlessly change from child actor as billy batson to Shazam, but done right it could be legendary. Martian manhunter is in the same vein, if you get a great actor to play him it could be great, or if it's someone subpar it could be a trainwreck

He's just an awful character. Everything i see him in is cringe.

First supernatural.
Then the one episode of flash i watched which was somehow even more cringey than supernatural
Then the justice league trailer

Who actualky likes this character? Plus he's way too overpowered

>we won't see a good Flash or Aquaman movie

Is it so hard to ask for some underused DC character movies?

If he isn't Gustin Grant, he isn't Flash. I don't see how anyone could be hyped about a Flash movie when the show on its own is based as fuck.

If they had gotten anyone else besides Amber Heard to play Mera I would have hope but they can't cast women to save their lives.

Flash is good when he's making quips with Green Lantern in the JLA

Yeah, but they have a way with the men.

>Jason Mamoa
>Patrick Wilson
>Willem Dafoe (?)

so many terrible ideas, you have a future in the film industry for sure

Momoa is pretty bad and Wilson is hit and miss.

Good going with casting Dafoe, though. The DCEU movies are being carried by the supporting actors right now.

Shit, here is how they should have done it.

>Batman: year one
>Man of Steel
>Trinity

>Batman: Hush
>Flash
>Wonder Woman
>Flashpoint

Then you do the fun Elseworlds shit

>Red Son
>Gotham by Gaslight

Then bring in Golden age heroes and shit, and the big final movie would be a collection of all the heroes from all timelines fighting Darkseid

couldn't have brought bale back. would've been JGL.

>ezra miller

It's gonna suck.

>WB found it easier
Yeah they found it easier to continue banking on Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn instead of a character most people are butt blasted about since there's already a good TV show about.

>WW looks like a disaster
The trailers look good, the general consensus online is that the trailers look good so explain how it looks like a disaster.

I'm not saying DC didn't fuck up because they did, they should have straight up stole the Marvel formula instead of rushing this shit cinematic universe with these shit movies.