>youtube.com/watch?v=hXZWxLSUyg4

>not being proud of your CHI heritage

maybe even within this year
hi
is this the only song you know?

The anthem of /CHI/

I'm the one who usually posts that though, well I posted it like twice

I only remember seeing the brit post it

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

que?

Soy Aleman

>tfw started a new crusader Kings run yesterday but I have no time to play today
I hate non neet lyfe

CHI
Irreversible damage has been done. Things can still get better, though they can still get worse too.

98% of this is false

Is the CHI who was in love with the Russian camgirl in here? I have an update on my camgirl.

>t. juan pablo gutierrez martinez cabrera

/chi/ is the only general i don't filter cause it's funny to see you spiraling down

it's just the thought that it's not going to change that weighs me down
he would of already announced it if he was
:/

what weights you down bro?

Right here my man.
I can't believe I had the restraint to stop seeing her for a whole week now. I still feel extremely depressed and lonely so I'm gonna try to find a less "experienced" camgirl to fall in love with and will maybe love me back.

How's your situation my man?

>making a thread only for yourself to rant and vent under the guise of being about CHI's
C'mon vato. You give us a bad name.

Do you keep in touch with her on social media? I snapchat with my camwhore. She has even called on on the phone via snapchat. Like a true beta, I got nervous, but managed to have a pleasant conversation with her. She keeps insisting on me visiting her.

everything thats going on in my life and for some reason this summer has really been bringing me down usually I wouldn't feel like this but I think it's because i'm getting older and I know theres no going back now
i am though

Weoeoeooeoeoeoeoeiieieieie

Iktf.

bump

House of Osman?

House of Osman.

I wish you'd kill yourself already